Petopians in the Beta

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Petopians in the Beta

Unread post by Tsiya »

Got in this week. Bm hunter Akivasha and Surv hunter Tsiyaama.

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Rhapture »

Kormai wrote:The contest was that different streamers would post what kind of demon to go after and you had to photograph yourself with it. And then they would randomly give out keys.

Here's my post: https://twitter.com/GamerKormai/status/ ... 5454390273

That's how I won mine too. I know a lot of people complained about it, but I thought it was kinda fun running around zones I hadn't been to in ages and trying to come up with a screenshot that would catch their eye.

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Shepard
Realm: Die Aldor

Unread post by Shepard »

Greetings Petopians,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to get the Mecha-Imprintmatrix patern and the materials for it on day 1 and if so i would love for someone with beta knowlege to tell me which is the best way and where to farm the needet materials.
thank you already for replying and have a nice day.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

It isn't possible. The recipe itself costs a unique currency called "Curious Coin", which is quite rare. It drops from World Quests, treasures, rares, etc. As far as I am aware, few have actually found one in Beta. Fortunately, the recipe only costs one.

The mats aren't cheap or easy to get, either. It costs 20 Blood of Sargeras, which is only obtainable at 110, and is typically used to upgrade gear. To use 20 of them is to sacrifice a lot fo gear upgrades. It also requires Felwort, which is an uncommon mat that only Herbalists can pick. Then lastly, it requires five Leystone Ore, which is the easiest to get.

Tldr; it is going to take a while to make the item, is expensive to make, and is not possible to make it on day one.