Alba's experiences on Legion beta.

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re:

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Albain wrote:I couldn't keep BM. I just enjoy survival too much. Without being able to get out of my tree I had to begin a new hunter, who is going to probably stay survival. All the problems I have with BM and its mindless rotation simply aren't there with surv.
Breaks my heart to read this. :cry: Shame our beloved class has fallen to the pit of despair. No reports on BM are good right now.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Alba's experiences on Legion beta.

Unread post by Rawr »

Yeah, I've been BM sense BC (I raid in my off-spec) but I WILL NOT be able to handle mashing 3 buttons for an entire expansion. I will be going SRV if things don't change, which saddens me greatly. :| :mrgreen:

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Alba's experiences on Legion beta.

Unread post by Albain »

I am sad about BM's simplicity but the things they've done with survival thrill me. I've had an idea of a hunter in my head since Vanilla, and finally I get the ability to do it, be it. And it feels right. Throwing traps, fighting side by side with my pet, tangling with things much bigger than me and surviving it or simply stealthing around them.. it's everything I've wanted.. aside from the lack of exotics of course. But there's still that tiny voice telling me this would have been better suited as a BM spec, and keep survival with guns.

Even Marksman is a lot of fun. With the right talents you can STILL have two pets, there's a good variety of buttons to push even though I don't know how to prioritize them. I suppose I can with some reluctance accept one of the three specs being an 'easy mode' for beginners. I just wish it wasn't the one I've spent ten years on.