Which Class Will You Start With in Legion?

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

Which class will you start with in Legion?

Death Knight
3%
Demon Hunter
11%
Druid
5%
Hunter
70%
Mage
No votes
Monk
No votes
Paladin
3%
Priest
No votes
Rogue
No votes
Shaman
3%
Warlock
No votes
Warrior
No votes
Undecided
5%

Total votes: 37

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Which Class Will You Start With in Legion?

Unread post by Rhyela »

As the title says, I was just curious what everyone was thinking of using in Legion? Personally, I feel pretty excited about the DK changes I've read about, so I might use Andjros rather than Rhyela. If you're not using your Hunter, I'm curious as to why! I don't want to start any arguments, though. I know we all feel differently about various changes to Hunters, which are being discussed elsewhere. I would like to keep this light and friendly! Anyway, I'm sure one thing we all have in common is that we are looking forward to Legion! Thank you in advance for participating! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: Which Class Will You Start With in Legion?

Unread post by Quiv »

Starting with hunter, my main through and through. Unless the specs are just unbearable or its unable to solo reliable, I can't see me starting with anything else.

That being said, there are sooooo many changes to specs I can't keep up with them outside of hunter (and even those have me a bit bewildered). DK is my main alt but I don't know much about the changes. I just hope I can still solo!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hunter for me, even though I'm hesitant about the BM changes. I'm just one of those people that can't swap mains ever, so Veph's always my initial experience through new content. For the first time though I have a host of other alts at max level, and I've been branching out into more classes than I ever have before. I guess that's the one thing WoD was good for, it really motivated me to level a lot of other characters for lack of anything else to do. :lol: I'm excited to try Demon Hunters for sure, and other than that I'm kind of looking forward to playing all of my alts and trying out how all the classes feel in Legion.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I suppose I'm a little unusual in that I don't feel like I have only one main. Rhyela was one of my first toons, but not the first. I played her in Vanilla and picked her back up when they let us transfer toons between accounts. Daema was my first one on Ysera, what I consider my home realm as I've been there the longest. I played her through all the Vanilla raids, save Naxx, then through Karazhan. I decided to try healing for the guild, so switched to Edaia and played her through the rest of BC. In WotLK, I played Edaia through Naxx and Ulduar, then switched back to Rhyela for ICC. I played Rhyela in Cata, then switched back to Ed before quitting WoW for a while. I skipped MoP and came back for WoD, when I created Andjros and used him almost exclusively until the end. I started getting back into Daema when I quit again. So yeah, I flip-flop quite a bit. :) Who knows, maybe I'll try something new for Legion?

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

I'm going in with my BM Hunter, no question about it. I am having a blast overall with BM in Legion, so that is not changing. As for my alts however, hard to say but probably druid/shaman/new demon hunter will shortly follow.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

My hunter as usual. ;> Then, probably my druid.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

My hunter first (alliance panda) then I usually do my horde (also hunter) but I think I might go for my boomkin as well this expansion...having time off work helps cause I'll have alot of lvling time so can knock out a few quicker than before.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I tend to level my Shaman (Draenei) and Hunter (Tauren) at pretty much the same pace, though the Shaman is my first and so tend to do most things on him first.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Gnome hunter
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Hunter for sure, Nani's always been the first to experience everything. I'm still undecided on her spec, given how little I'm liking the changes to BM.. I always level her with her Ghost Saber by her side so it isn't that big of a stretch for me to try out the other specs.

Second is most likely going to be my Priest, she's become my favourite alt by far. Although I'm a tad worried about which spec to level her as.. On one hand Holy is her main spec, but how hard will that be for leveling? Or can I just pick the Holy artifact as my primary and then just level as Shadow?
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Hunter to test the waters and then I am aiming to focus on my shaman more in Legion and try and get her into healing raids.
Demon hunter as well, depending on if the play style clicks for me.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Hunter, like always. I'm still unsure about the changes but I don't think it's enough to get me to abandon the main character I've had since I joined back in 2006...

I'll definitely be playing my druid though, and perhaps leveling up my rogue. Unsure about my warlock, mage and shaman.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

I will probably be jumping between my Horde hunter (main for years) and my Alliance Demon Hunter and Druid. (There's a project for a rp guild of demon hunters) I love my hunter, but all the people I know and loved play with have stopped, and I'm not sure I want to try make new ties right now, while I do have a project and friends with my DH. But she (hunter) will be on the Broken Islands, that's sure ! She need a new cat, after all.
For alt, it will be my Ice death knight.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Powering through the first day with a Hunter. My friend and I will be going double Hunter as to not miss early buggy pets.

I'm still incredibly mad at Blizzard for fixing the slime pet; I hit 80 on my Hunter the day before they fixed the taming glitch, and the daily wasn't available until AFTER they fixed it on my server. I didn't even know about it until a week prior to the fix. Ever since, my Hunter has been the first one I level on the sole basis that I do NOT want to miss any interesting temporary pets.

After that and the first week or so, my Warrior will be given all the effort and time to read every zone's quest text and story, since it's my main. I'll then do all of my alts at later times when I get bored.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Bear druid, BM hunter is typically my primary alt, and will probably continue to be so. I usually also have an "expansion alt" and that will probably be either a gnomish survival hunter or a DH, whichever ends up being more fun.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

One of my hunter mains (undecided if alliance or horde) will claim first play. Then probably my warlock. I won't muss with my new demon hunter or the gnome hunter for a long while.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Delphinie
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Delphinie »

I'll be starting with Hunter and Monk on both sides. For a total of four main toons this time. Will eventually add 2 demon hunters and a gnome hunter to the list as well.
OMG, The Insanity of Altoholisim. ~Japhinie/Delphinie~
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

My main is a druid.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

13thmaiden
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by 13thmaiden »

Definitely my hunter. But I will try a Demon hunter, and might work on my druids XD
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Isn't it kind of a biased question to be asking this on a hunter forum?

Just saying!
Come see Kurasu's stables!