Anyone else got their Gnome hunter name saved?

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Anyone else got their Gnome hunter name saved?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

With these cute little hunters of death fast approaching it is time to think of and save his or her name for running amok through Legion and beyond. I wanted so bad to name mine Gnomercy but alas was already taken on the three realms I have 100s on so had to go back to the naming board and having no brain to think of names with I did get a spark when late at night after watching WWE I remembered Randy Orton and his name before becoming the Viper.

When my little huntress of death arrives to carve her path she will known far and wide as "Legendkiller" those who watch WWE will know this was what Orton was called when he first arrived because he was killing the legends with his RKO.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Anyone else got their Gnome hunter name saved?

Unread post by Makoes »

I have a "Daviid" set aside on a realm for my Gnome...he will have a red fox pet XD

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

My little lass's name will be Sparkplug. :D
I've wanted a gnome named this for YEARS and it finally became available and i snatched it on my server.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

Mine will be "Puntress". I already reserved it on one of my four realms.
Acadion
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Kirin'Tor

Unread post by Acadion »

I've got Arrowsmith saved, along with Ohhai.
cerpin
Realm: moonguard

Unread post by cerpin »

Iowawolf wrote:With these cute little hunters of death fast approaching it is time to think of and save his or her name for running amok through Legion and beyond. I wanted so bad to name mine Gnomercy but alas was already taken on the three realms I have 100s on so had to go back to the naming board and having no brain to think of names with I did get a spark when late at night after watching WWE I remembered Randy Orton and his name before becoming the Viper.

When my little huntress of death arrives to carve her path she will known far and wide as "Legendkiller" those who watch WWE will know this was what Orton was called when he first arrived because he was killing the legends with his RKO.
Nice! I love it :D

I reserved the name "Kitink" because I like the way it sounds and I play on an rp server.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

I haven't got one saved because I'm at character cap right now, but my go-to Gnome name is Nira Bottlerocket, so if I can find either of those available on any of the realms I've already got alliance on once I delete some of these older characters (after milking them for their transmog lol), that'll be her name :B
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

I will very likely use the name Ginnifer for my gnome hunter. Aside from actually being allowed to be hunters and of course the rabbot, I will see after a bit of leveling if I love her as much as my new hunter Fluxie. I mean I am super excited to play a gnome hunter, but since I haven't played PTR to test one out, I have no idea if I will like actually playing one. If not, I still want a gnome on my new server, so the name will be used regardless :lol:

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

I'm currently levelling a Draenei hunter called Littlewing (after the Hendrix song) that I plan to race change to a gnome during live. :D (though i'll probably end up levelling a new gnome seperately because hunters)

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Evandelle
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Blackwater Raiders (Alliance), Perenolde (Horde)

Unread post by Evandelle »

I have the name Quiche saved, because I plan on giving my new gnome a theme of naming all pets after food. I tried saving a few other names, but Quiche is the one I fell in love with for some strange reason.
Many thank you's to Siliverin for the best siggy ever, and also hugs and love to kamoodle5 for my most amazazing avatar. <3
Slapperfish

Unread post by Slapperfish »

Jimmyneutron. I regret nothing.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I have two names reserved, but I don't know which one I'm going to use yet. My gnome priest has the most backstory of any of my characters, and I was planning to make my gnome hunter her sibling. All of my alliance names follow a pattern, and I'm not fond of the name I have so far that matches that and fits the pattern well enough. The name I've been imagining for my priest's headhunter brother doesn't match the pattern at all, and I'm not sure I can get past my obsessive naming practice.
Yabituon (shortened from: Hayagbituon)
Eolia
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

My future huntress will take on the name Cyndel which currently belongs to my low level Gnome warlock.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Kormai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage - A, Thrall - H

Unread post by Kormai »

My little gnomie will be named Kyxxi. Because all my hunters start with K and all my gnomes and goblins are named something-xi.

Thrall | Kormai - 100 Blood Elf Hunter | Kari - 100 Undead Hunter | Sintharia - 100 Blood Elf Warlock | Rhoxi - 100 Goblin Mage
Stormrage | Kormai - 100 Draenei Hunter | Kari - 6 Worgen Hunter
...and so many other alts!
Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Amyliz »

I have my gnome hunter's name saved! She will be a little sassy girl with ponytails and her name is Calliope. (A calliope is a steam powered pipe organ...like the ones you used to find on merry-go-rounds or at a circus ) Of course, she will be an engineer..and I will try to get her all the mechanical pets :)
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Amyliz wrote:I have my gnome hunter's name saved! She will be a little sassy girl with ponytails and her name is Calliope. (A calliope is a steam powered pipe organ...like the ones you used to find on merry-go-rounds or at a circus ) Of course, she will be an engineer..and I will try to get her all the mechanical pets :)
I have to endorse this name choice on principle. xD

To stay on topic though, I have a gnome hunter name stashed away, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. :?

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Today I was taking a newer player through Culling to get the bronze drake, and got to be a gnome hunter for a while!

I do have the name NannieSlagg reserved, not that anyone else would use it :)

She's going to have pink hair, with the actual "cute" hairstyle. I know I said in the stable thread that I was going to have obnoxiously cute pet names, but now I'm thinking I'll compromise by using a dessert theme--at least they'll still be sweet!

She's really not interested in mechanicals. The starter pet is actually a toy she made for herself back when she was a kid and wasn't allowed pets. She's going to keep it for sentimental reasons, but not use it anymore. The sheep she's going to tame isn't a robot, but a cyborg that she made when she found the sheep half dead. She just couldn't resist a pet that is that fluffy :)
Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Amyliz »

Kalliope wrote:
Amyliz wrote:I have my gnome hunter's name saved! She will be a little sassy girl with ponytails and her name is Calliope. (A calliope is a steam powered pipe organ...like the ones you used to find on merry-go-rounds or at a circus ) Of course, she will be an engineer..and I will try to get her all the mechanical pets :)
I have to endorse this name choice on principle. xD

To stay on topic though, I have a gnome hunter name stashed away, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. :?
I have to say...I like the way you spell it better!! <3 Always liked the way that name sounds! Hope you don't mind my gnome sharing :)
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Amyliz wrote:I have to say...I like the way you spell it better!! <3 Always liked the way that name sounds! Hope you don't mind my gnome sharing :)
Fun fact: I had actually tried for the C spelling first, but it was taken. So you're really fortunate to have gotten it!

My Kalli's named for the Greek muse, so she's got a totally different aesthetic. ;)

More than happy to share! :D I can't wait to hear about your Callie's adventures.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Amyliz »

Kalliope wrote:
Amyliz wrote:I have to say...I like the way you spell it better!! <3 Always liked the way that name sounds! Hope you don't mind my gnome sharing :)
Fun fact: I had actually tried for the C spelling first, but it was taken. So you're really fortunate to have gotten it!

My Kalli's named for the Greek muse, so she's got a totally different aesthetic. ;)

More than happy to share! :D I can't wait to hear about your Callie's adventures.

I can't wait to start her adventures! I'll have to take some selfies or screenshots and post them!