Issues with 7.0.0?

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Issues with 7.0.0?

Unread post by sasrei7 »

hmm trying to get sentinent pet but having issues, getting a ton of grim objects but oddly it says no loot for some of them, so no yellow punch card making me think maybe it has glitched? I even got the leg one and still nothing nadda... is it glitched?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The no loot thing is normal, or rather it was happening back when I tested out the tame. I'm not sure what's causing it but I don't think it's affecting your chance of a punch card. But I usually get a card in the first 15-20 so if you're going way over that then maybe it is broken.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by sasrei7 »

Well took well over 30 lol but I got him, at lvl 53 though lol so yes he scales to whatever level you are at :)
what did I name him? Well Carded obviously ;)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

sasrei7 wrote:Well took well over 30 lol but I got him, at lvl 53 though lol so yes he scales to whatever level you are at :)
what did I name him? Well Carded obviously ;)

I've set it to 50 for now, but it could be lower. I was told Friender's minimum is 100.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Friender can go as low as 30. However, you can't do the puzzle unless you're 100 or have a lvl 100 hunter friend with you.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=111820/frien ... id=2355459

For the the Sentient Mechanostrider, I got him around Level 23 or 24 I believe. Wowhead has a nice guide on how to get him. You need the punch cards AND the Electrocutioner Leg cause you gotta smack him until his buff is gone when the weapon procs.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=108106/senti ... id=2331140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179tK-JBLIg

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks :) I went in there and had a look with a level 20 hunter in tow. I did see Friender was 30. I also saw the Sentient Mech. was level 20, and I could technically tame it, but I think the Electrocutioner Leg requires at least level 24, so if you're 20 then you'd have to have a friend beat it down and feign death / die, then you tame.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nah. I was able to smack him all by myself when I was around that level. So you don't need a friend to do that if you wait til about 24 or 25. x3 But if you really want him at 20, you could, though it would be more trouble since the mechanostrider doesn't have much health. I even almost killed it by autoattacking with the leg. x.x;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by sasrei7 »

Just expect to kill quite a few mobs for sure lol or hope to get lucky. :) At 50 it was easy cause everything I could kill easily.
The whole thing with Friender is stupid.. it shouldn't matter the level..
Bristlenose
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Bristlenose »

Was able to get Friender at 38 using a 100 hunter and a Disc Priest to bubble me. Otherwise it'll one shot you then go after whoever else is in the room.