Rabbit Spawn

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Chibihealz
Realm: Moon Guard

Rabbit Spawn

Unread post by Chibihealz »

I'm sitting where the mechanical rabbit spawned in the PTR. In the PTR she had a 5 minute spawn time. I haven't seen her! :o :o (I'm a race changed level 100 gnome hunter) Any idea where she is? She IS in the pre-patch.....

RIGHT? :(
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Rabbit Spawn

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Yes, she is, but last I checked it was something like an eight hour respawn timer :(
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Realm hop with some of the hopper friendly groups. Might get lucky!
Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

I don't think the spawn timer is that long. Tamed it on my gnome, logged out and did wardrobe stuff on my other toons, logged back into my gnome about 40 minutes later and it was there again. It's definitely not 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's consistently under an hour. But I could be wrong; it might vary wildly.
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Well I've been camping this thing for the past 5 hours with no sign of it. When I arrived, there was another hunter claiming he's been there 13 hours, making a total of 18 hours without a rabbit spawning. The guy has since given up but I've not AFKed at all during these 5 hours.

I did kinda take the 13 hours with a grain of salt, but even so, it's definitely way longer than an hour.
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)