Aspect of the Chameleon?

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Aspect of the Chameleon?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

After going through my many hunters I noticed something I thought odd some of them the ones who are max level have a thing up by the map called aspect of the chameleon. I am wondering how did I get that cause I made my new Gnome hunter and boosted her but she doesn't have that in the corner is it cause many of my hunters had the minor glyph aspect of the beast?

EDIT: found out how to get this there is a guy selling it in the Basin along with other things.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Aspect of the Chameleon?

Unread post by pop »

Iowawolf wrote:After going through my many hunters I noticed something I thought odd some of them the ones who are max level have a thing up by the map called aspect of the chameleon. I am wondering how did I get that cause I made my new Gnome hunter and boosted her but she doesn't have that in the corner is it cause many of my hunters had the minor glyph aspect of the beast?

EDIT: found out how to get this there is a guy selling it in the Basin along with other things.
oo is that maybe our new camouflage?
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Going to paste this here, feel free to move it just don't yell at me if it's wrong I haven't looked at all of them yet.

"Paladin: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells Contemplation.

Death Knight: Dread Commander Thalanor in Ebon Hold. Sells Corpse Explosion.

Hunter: Mardan Thunderhoof at Nesingwary Base Camp in Sholazar. Sells Fetch, Play Dead, Aspect of the Chameleon, and a toy that replicates glyph of the Aspects.

Druid: Lorelae Wintersong in Moonglade. Sells Charm Woodland Creature, Flap, Stag Form, Track Beasts, Treant Form, a toy that replicates One With Nature, and a new glyph recipe.

Mages: Endora Moorehead in Dalaran. Sold a Dalaran Initiate's Pin in a limited quantity that put the Dalaran Brilliance visual over your head for a while. Wowhead also lists Arcane Linguist and Illusion tomes, as well as a Familiar Stone, so its possible she sells those as well in limited quantities.

Shaman: Elementalist Sharvak at Throne of the Elements in BC Nagrand. Sells toys that replicate Vol'jin's Serpent Totem, Rain of Frogs, Elemental Familiars, and Water Shield (resto only). Also sells Hex: Compy and a new glyph recipe.

Priest: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells a toy that makes a holy orb float around you in holy spec and ravens fly around you in shadow spec, and is supposed to sell Confession, but doesnt seem to at the moment.

Monk: Master Hwang at Peak of Serenity. Sells Zen Flight.

Rogue: item on wowhead that teaches Detection but dont know who sells it (keep looking).

Warlocks and Warriors: Dont believe you guys get anything. keep looking."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747734667 :mrgreen:

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

pop wrote:
Iowawolf wrote:After going through my many hunters I noticed something I thought odd some of them the ones who are max level have a thing up by the map called aspect of the chameleon. I am wondering how did I get that cause I made my new Gnome hunter and boosted her but she doesn't have that in the corner is it cause many of my hunters had the minor glyph aspect of the beast?

oo is that maybe our new camouflage?
Camouflage is a Survival/Marksman talent.

In early beta, Aspect of the Chameleon made you untrackable by other hunters, so I'm assuming that's what it is.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Yeah it does, for 60 sec with a 3 min CD :| :mrgreen: