General Question re: Classes

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: General Question re: Classes

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Not really. If you really get into it and are aiming for the best dps, then you have to deal with Judgement and lining it up with the other spells in the rotation, which is a pain.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Ok then I must've missed something in trying to re-learn Ret the other day. *ponders* I'll have to look at it again and read up some and try. Because for some reason it felt like she was easier & had less in her rotation compared to pre-patch.

I've not tried my feral druid or my DK's yet so I cannot speak for them.
My rogue did feel way over complicated. But that also could have been from my being sick when I tried to play her. She is and always has been Subtlety.
My lock feels different but she's still a favorite. She runs with Demo & Destro.

I should blow the dust off my shammy but she is really low level. May be a great opportunity to learn her changes.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Shade wrote:
Makoes wrote:My resto shaman doesn't really fell much different...just odd not having my pretty blue floating orb.
You do know that you can get that back via a toy now, right? This NPC sells the toy Waterspeaker's Totem.
Ahhhhh, Thank you!!!!!! :hug:

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?