Trueshot Lodge Empty Trophy Stands

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Scotia
Realm: H: Hyjal / A: Ravenholdt

Trueshot Lodge Empty Trophy Stands

Unread post by Scotia »

Hey, all.

I know this is kind of old, but I'm playing through Legion right now... and I know about the ten armor stands around the artifact pedastal thing. But, there is one armor stand near the door opposite the LIght's Heart thing. Anyone know what goes there? Also, there is a big trophy stand to the left of Outfitter Reynolds that's empty. Anyone know what goes there? I want to fill everything out.

Thanks!
Survival spec best spec. Fun fun.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Trueshot Lodge Empty Trophy Stands

Unread post by Wain »

Scotia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:59 pm Hey, all.

I know this is kind of old, but I'm playing through Legion right now... and I know about the ten armor stands around the artifact pedastal thing. But, there is one armor stand near the door opposite the LIght's Heart thing. Anyone know what goes there? Also, there is a big trophy stand to the left of Outfitter Reynolds that's empty. Anyone know what goes there? I want to fill everything out.

Thanks!
I had another look and it's empty for me now, and I don't remember, sorry :( It must have changed at some point. Was that where Mimiron appeared, or was it elsewhere?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Trueshot Lodge Empty Trophy Stands

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Mimiron appeared elsewhere. Chances are the empty pedastal's original purpose was scrapped, since it is not used at all.