Hunter alt pets tracking addon or website?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lyssana

Hunter alt pets tracking addon or website?

Unread post by Lyssana »

Is there a website or addon up to date for Dragonflight that you can track your hunter pets account wide? I'm looking for something that I can load up or log into and check all my hunter alts' pets across my account. I think there used to be a couple addons that did this but they haven't been updated for a few years and don't seem to work anymore (Hunter's Menagerie, Hunter Pets, etc)
I'm thinking of websites like WarcraftPets that track your battle pets through the wow armory, or addons like Altoholic. Anyone know of anything similar for hunter pets?
I would like to be able to log into my main hunter character and then look at a list or chart of all my hunter alts and check through their stables. Or log into a website and load up the profile of a character and have a list of their stabled and active pets.

Is this just wishful thinking? Why isn't this a thing?
Noguchi
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether

Re: Hunter alt pets tracking addon or website?

Unread post by Noguchi »

Im pretty sure there is an addon for the main but not sure about the alts from the main. But i too would love to have that option.