General BlizzCon discussion

For discussion while BlizzCon is running. Anything pertinent to WoW will be moved to the appropriate forums after BlizzCon is over.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: General BlizzCon discussion

Unread post by Krysteena »

I do believe that they will, but most likely closer to the time of releasing the pre-order of BfA. Like how, with Legion, you'd pre-order it and then get a free 100 boost because, at the time, 100 was the max level :)
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

There will be a 110 boost. Is even listed on the BfA site.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

tempting :) But I still hope to find a pet taming game where there are no humanoids, undeads, demons etc. killing involved :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Wrathion was re-added to the Stormwind Embassy with the new PTR patch, as a heads up for people who weren't paying attention.

Seems they decided to stick with him siding with the Alliance.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Aye, I saw that back on Tuesday. If the leak is to be believed, then he and Ebonhorn may have something to do with a Dragonsworn allied race.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That would be amazing! I figured it was so at least both sides have a black dragon (though Ebonhorn is way cooler) but a dragonsworn link would be unbelievable.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Valnaaros wrote:Yep! Won't be ready for 8.0, but will be for some patch after. They will be bringing Goblins and Worgen males up to current standards. Female Worgen will be getting a lot more work. Look more like wolves and less like angry Chihuahua.
I haven't been on here in months, but this excites the crap out of me. FINALLY! (Now to finish reading the other seen or eight pages...)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Astratia »

Rhyela wrote:
Valnaaros wrote:Yep! Won't be ready for 8.0, but will be for some patch after. They will be bringing Goblins and Worgen males up to current standards. Female Worgen will be getting a lot more work. Look more like wolves and less like angry Chihuahua.
I haven't been on here in months, but this excites the crap out of me. FINALLY! (Now to finish reading the other seen or eight pages...)
I'm pretty excited about this as well! I wonder if they will use something similar to the female worgan alpha models :)

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf