Just a Honour question.

For discussion while BlizzCon is running. Anything pertinent to WoW will be moved to the appropriate forums after BlizzCon is over.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Just a Honour question.

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Do you think they will reset the honour levels when the next expack comes out?

I'm just wondering as I'm 1 level away from getting my 2nd mount and I kind of want to all of them :lol:

It's a ways off I know but I'm slow XD
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Just a Honour question.

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I'm not sure, since they haven't said anything at all about it. It really could go either way.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

They’ve been asked this a lot, or if the current Prestige rewards will be removed, but they have never responded. I guess that means they simply haven’t decided yet. It’s frustrating for collectors since the grind for Prestige pets and mounts is particularly long and time-consuming for non-PvPers (on top of every other ongoing pet and mount grind) and we’d like to know if our time is running out.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I haven't actively been pursuing the prestige rewards, but I did manage to get quite a bit just passively through world quests. I would be...really miffed if they put me back at square one because I'd love to slowly earn my way toward the mounts especially. T_T
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I thought I read something about all the prestige rewards being available in the future, just through some other way (a to-be-determined way). Definitely the artifact skins, but I'm fairly sure the mounts/pets/toys too. I can't find a link to it right now though, sorry.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

They only spoke about the Artifact skins obtained via Prestige. They haven't spoke yet concerning the pets, toys, and mounts. They'll either be able to still be obtainable via Prestige, will be obtainable via another source (like the Artifact skins), or they'll be retired and a new set of rewards will be added.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm really hoping they don't remove the mounts in particular, or all of the rewards are available by some other means, but I don't know if it's a good idea to hold out that they won't be removing mounts on the chance that they do remove them.

I'm at least pushing for the first one (I'm lazy) so I can say I've got at least one of the prestige mounts :')
Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Unread post by Valfreya »

This next bonus week is Battleground bonus event! You can get heaps of honor this next week. I am not doing anything else, i hit prestige lvl 3 the other night and love my pennant. I want my mounts!