Rant Thread

User avatar
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4507
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Realm: Llane
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:45 am

My uncle died last night. We knew it would be soon, but not this soon.

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:19 am

I'm sorry for your loss hun. I feel your pain :hug:

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:22 am

Dewclaw wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:45 am
My uncle died last night. We knew it would be soon, but not this soon.
I'm so sorry :( :hug:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:27 am

SpiritBinder wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 am
Honestly, people who I already don’t particularly like, but you give the best version of myself. Why, because I want to be a more compassionate person. They decide to lead in with sweet subtle conversation, then completely deconstruct all the positive things you said, suggesting it was all not that good. Then they say a really awful thing about you to you face. Without a skip, like it’s taking about the weather. I’m left a spinning and flustered,
trying to over explain that that’s not correct, etc, etc. all the while, they just watch and smirk.

Why?!? Why be so awful, why say awful lies for no other reason but to make someone feel small.

I really really fucking hate people sometimes. I wish their words would just wash off me, but I made myself vulnerable and open to someone I knew was mean. I tried to be a good person, and they just emotionally fucked me over knowing full well...

Just... gross.
I know what a good person you are and I'm sorry for the shitty person who made you feel that way. That person is damaged and toxic, and while it would be stupid to pretend they shouldn't get to you I find it's sometimes helpful to focus on the fact you're dealing with someone like that and not someone whose opinion reflects reality.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Enough to rant about lately. .mother in law dying. My hubbys heart condition, my own health. But for now Im going to rant about monk tanks! I have a druid healer (120) , a Holy priest (75) and a Holy paladin (51), and monk tanks are the worst ive ever seen! ! They are soooo hard to keep alive, they can't hold agro and those ive meet always tries to pull sooo many at once though they don't got the armor or health for it! #banmonktanks !

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


User avatar
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 5314
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm
Realm: Shadowsong
Gender: female plays female and male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Namarie I am really sorry *hugs*

Image


User avatar
Castile
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 am
Realm: Nagrand
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:14 pm

SpiritBinder wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 am
Honestly, people who I already don’t particularly like, but you give the best version of myself. Why, because I want to be a more compassionate person. They decide to lead in with sweet subtle conversation, then completely deconstruct all the positive things you said, suggesting it was all not that good. Then they say a really awful thing about you to you face. Without a skip, like it’s taking about the weather. I’m left a spinning and flustered,
trying to over explain that that’s not correct, etc, etc. all the while, they just watch and smirk.

Why?!? Why be so awful, why say awful lies for no other reason but to make someone feel small.

I really really fucking hate people sometimes. I wish their words would just wash off me, but I made myself vulnerable and open to someone I knew was mean. I tried to be a good person, and they just emotionally fucked me over knowing full well...

Just... gross.
That's because truly toxic people don't get how toxic they are. And more often than not see themselves as some sort of victim - even while saying passive aggressively mean things to your face. And as much as we wish we could say "whatever dude" words hurt :( Sorry you're dealing with this - we know what an awesome person you are. Hopefully karma will bitch slap this individual.

Image

Battle for Azeroth
Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~, Prot Paladin ~Tsurani~


User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:52 am

Namárië wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:49 pm
Enough to rant about lately. .mother in law dying. My hubbys heart condition, my own health. But for now Im going to rant about monk tanks! I have a druid healer (120) , a Holy priest (75) and a Holy paladin (51), and monk tanks are the worst ive ever seen! ! They are soooo hard to keep alive, they can't hold agro and those ive meet always tries to pull sooo many at once though they don't got the armor or health for it! #banmonktanks !
:( :hug:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 pm

Mother in law died 2 min ago. Glad she got peace. Wish I could be there! !

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


User avatar
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4507
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Realm: Llane
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Sorry to hear of her passing. :( <3

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:47 pm

Thanks hun. We both lost family members. Hug to you too :hug: I am kinda relived she got peace and is not suffering any longer. . Just wish I could be there. .g.feel guilty that I can't be there. .suxs to have a broken body. .

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


User avatar
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4507
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Realm: Llane
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 pm

The end of suffering is a blessing when nothing more can be done. It's just so very hard to say goodbye. I'm sure she knew you would have been there if you could.

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Sadly probably not as she also suffered from dementia . . . But she got peace. I know my father in law understand my situation but there are some family members who has snarky remarks about me.ø not being there. It just makes me feel. .less.

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


Valnaaros
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
Realm: Shadow Council
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Valnaaros » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm

:hug:

User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:01 am

Tårnfalk wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 pm
Mother in law died 2 min ago. Glad she got peace. Wish I could be there! !
I’m so sorry, Tårn. :( I hope your family is doing ok. Especially your father in law.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 am

Thank you. It might sound harsh but I think he is a bit reliefed.. she had been getting worse for 2 years now.

Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair


User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:35 am

Tårnfalk wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 am
Thank you. It might sound harsh but I think he is a bit reliefed.. she had been getting worse for 2 years now.
Not harsh. I know exactly what it's like to go through that with a loved one, when their quality of life has gone but their body keeps going... :( It is a kind of relief when they finally pass.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 am
Realm: Greymane (H), Rexxar (A), and Nesingwary (B)
Gender: Female

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Niabi » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:21 am

Husband cheated on me again … with another woman this time.

It's over. I'm leaving the S.O.B for good. I'm done with this bullsh-t!!!

See you in court mutherf---er!

Image
Avatar & Signature by Jeydis
Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising


User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 11852
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Oh god, Niabi, I'm so sorry. What a prick. It sounds like you're strong and taking control of the situation, but still, take care of yourself! :hug:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.

User avatar
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 am
Realm: Greymane (H), Rexxar (A), and Nesingwary (B)
Gender: Female

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Niabi » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Thank you Wain. I will.

Image
Avatar & Signature by Jeydis
Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising


Post Reply