Rant Thread

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Litlemouse »

I started my first round of Minecraft I've ever tried before, and after a couple of hours I had this really cool looking hobbit-styled hill house in the ground with a fireplace and everything, and then my computer crashed and I lost it all, NOOO! D:

Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

So I've been camping TLPD for a few weeks now, and today after I'd checked and was about to log, I see this gnome rogue asking for help with Siranna Iceshriek. So I join up and head over, and there he is riding a TLPD.

I take out Siranna for him, he thanks me, and I say "np - if you see another TLPD please send me a whisper, if I'm on, ok?"

The answer: "Will do. Got mine yesterday when I was doing the starter quests - he was right there when I landed."

:shock: :x :evil:

:cry:

Freakin' gnomes....
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Ponies Will Not Leave My Brain! GETOUTOFMYHEAD!

I want to draw art, normal character art (Kalina actually) but noooooo, I'm assaulted with ideas for PONY drawings! GRAH!!!

Wooden chair + playing wow on desktop = random pains in my rear end. I love stealing the computer chair my parents have.

My brain keeps coming up with characters but I have set a limit on how many I'll use and I'm almost at it already. Ffff-

And finally, money stuffs. I hate it...step-dad is now Fired so my mom is the only one working and this happened After I got approved for my unemployment. One good thing happens and everything else comes crashing down on my head to send me into three nights of crying myself to sleep. Hurrah....Shoot me now please.

Please?

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

aksdjfa;kljfd;asjfkl;jal;kjfkl;asdjlkfj

I cannot get past that one digging part in okami. No the water refuses to rebel agasint me and rise up despite I'm making the lines perfect and im almost there every time everytime
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Kira wrote: My brain keeps coming up with characters but I have set a limit on how many I'll use and I'm almost at it already. Ffff-
I had this problem with TotH. -_- I kept getting character ideas that I thought would be really awesome and had to keep telling myself to stop and let it go. XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

im so hungry... but eating pains me too much... i want to rip my teeth our so they'll stop hurting already >.<

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sochi »

Work Rant.

Dear Supervisor who shall not be named,

Somewhere along the line you missed the lesson about please and thank you. These two simple phrases can go a long way with making people happy to help you with things. I have no problem at all performing a task you set me. I will do said task as quickly as I can and to the best of my ability. But I do expect to be asked please and then perhaps thanked when I finish. I seldom (read never) get any acknowledgement from you when I do something you wanted me to do. Yet when another employee is given a task by you I am certain you mind your pleases and thank you's. You may like others more than you like me, but I am not asking for friendship from you, merely fairness. And by the way, I put out the damn blankets like you asked me. Yes I remembered something asked of me the night before and made damn well sure it was done before I ended my shift the next day. You are damn well welcome. I am not some rank newbie in that department. Treat me as someone who does her job well. Cause I do.

Thank you.

p.s. Dear Job,

I love you. I do. Or at least I tolerate you. After all, you help me pay bills and such. I'm grateful to be employed. But why do you make my shifts horrible? Please stop putting me in other departments, especially those I cannot tolerate. I hate the Kid's Department. It truly is a level of hell. I am certain Dante wrote about it. Nor do I understand why I have to have another department to cover the hours you promised me in writing that I would have. If you'd stop hiring people, maybe the people who work there would have their hours. In their own areas. And on that note, Job, if anyone should be shuffled around, it should be the new person you hired. Please stop making the Resignation button on the Associate Page look so damn good.
Ketchaeatcha
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Ketchaeatcha »

It's ok... but needs someting... *Ahem*

Dear *~

You reek of both fail and rancid butter, I'd comment on your intellect but trying to find words small enough to match the form the former takes would require breaking a letter into four parts and assigning each syllable fragment with the following thoughts "Ugly" "Mean Spirited" "Bile Choked" and "Cancerous"

I just want you to know that the only reason karma hasn't caused you to be eaten by a diseased she camel infected with mange, scabies, and the creeping crud is that whatever afterlife is responsible for your shriveled worm larvae of a soul is no doubt holding off claiming ownership for as long as possible... in fact given your vileness I believe you might be immortal.

In closing I wish you would lose that sticky note reminding you to breathe in and out and choke in the poisonous outgassing that you release whenever you attempt what you no doubt think is conversation.

In Short I hate you...

Hugs and Kisses.
~X
Last edited by Ketchaeatcha on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allzu klug ist dumm" (Too clever is stupid)
~German Proverb
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Man I have a terrible headache from not drinking any caffeine. Ugh. D: Must get rid of caffeine ;_;

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I just got my thumb crushed in a door and the nail came off. Motherfuck it hurt.
;slhg;lsdjf;lsdjf;s;g
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

*sigh* I really wish my ex who is still friends with my buddy/roomate hadn't moved in.. It's not even a month and she is already trying to start shit with me.. This all because I asked her to change the damn litter box. I got sick of wanting to vomit from the sheer smell of cat piss.. Not fun. Lazy bitch, can't even get off her ass and change the litter. Yah my cat does use it to, but there is no way I'm changing it when its that bad. My one cat isn't going to make much of a difference when you have 3 others using a single litter box..I also just LOVE steeping in cat litter on my way up the stairs to go have a shower everyday! Yes! putting the box there was a WONDERFUL idea you moron.

/end rant.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Dear -,

Please stop (repeatedly) making a fool of yourself, or at least if you must do so, stop acting butthurt that nearby bystanders failed to carry you on their shoulders and cheer for an encore.

Thanks,
Me
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Excuse the mess, I'm kind of typing blind here. Don't have my glasses on.

I realized something tonight, and it's something that I've known for a long time, but it hurts to really bring it back up. I've always called depression a terminal disease - it's always been with me, it'll never stop until it's all over and I'm dead in the ground. It might even be the death of me. It's the worst pain in the world. Worse than cramps, worse than getting punched in the face, worse than having your heart broken. It's like that, kind of, only it's not a person pulling you apart, it's yourself, and you keep picking and pulling and peeling bits of your heart and your will to live away until it's raw and sore and then you start all over again, just when you think you're free and it's over. It's agonizing, because I can see what I'm doing, I can see that it's hurting the people around me more than it's hurting me, and I can't do shit to stop it from happening. So I'm in my room, five art programs open, two instant messengers, tabs out the ass sobbing like a goddamned baby trying so very hard to distract myself, to make things better, and it's all failing. It's not that no one cares. People care. They just can't fix it. No amount of care can crack my skull open and fix my brain.

When I was younger and spent a few weeks in a psychiatric facility, there was a girl I met who told me up front that failing to kill myself was the biggest sign of a useless person. I don't really think it mattered that the girl was myself. I failed so hard I failed at stopping my own failure. But anyway, I can't do it, and I guess that's a good thing. I mean, I'm glad to be alive, I have people who love me and people I love and sites I love to visit and art I love to draw. I don't really think I'm suicidal, because I know it's pointless, because I couldn't pull it off the first time. No point in trying again. And anyway, I don't think I could live with the shame of failing a second time around.

But this pain. I'm not even really 'suffering' anymore. I feel like my heart has sort of calloused over because it's so used to being picked at. It's not really a sharp, stinging sensation anymore. It's a dull ache. I just wish it would stop, because it's been pestering the hell out of me for years now and I'm sick and tired of it. Go away, leave me alone, pick on a tree or a showerhead or some inanimate object. Leave me, leave people alone. Pick on someone your own size, depression. Go talk shit to a microbe or whatever. Quit ruining my life.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Depression is a terrible thing and a killer even if others do not recognize it. I dont mean to sound rude of offensive but perhaps have you talked to a doctor? Maybe they could find some mdication that will help balance it out. It isnt your fault as it wasnt in a close friend of mines case. Her brain wasnt producing the correct amount of chemicals it needed so she was emotionally unbalanced. Above all else let others try to help you even if its just trying, you'd be surprised what they can do that'll completely turn it around. There is nothing shameful about being upset and admitting that you need help and there is certainly no failure in attempting to kill yourself rather you havent failed because you didnt do it. People care about you Nub and I know the people here may be just an online community but we all worry about your safety and well being all the same. You take care of yourself ok? :hug:

rubybeam

you know what I hate?

people who go around 'correcting' other peoples opinions and calling them fail for it. I hate it when their all like 'LOLOLOLOLOLO GET THE CORRECT FACTS NOOB!' or 'LEARN TO SPELL NOOB!'
I dont mind grammar nazis, as long as they dont do this
also I hate when all they do is go around doing this all day just to satisfy their needs
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

I hate people I really do. Why the hell would I pay you to come do a run just to give you all the items I worked a freaking year to get? ya go fuck yourself and get nothing how about that bitch.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Caffeine withdrawal headaches @_@ ugh pain like hell.

rubybeam

*sighs* I hate upsetting people
and on a separate forum I made an rp; one about a mutated wolf pack, the thing is everythings all fine and dandy
then I think someone REALLY young wants to join with a werewolf ginjinka person. I said no humans, and I gave reasons in the most polite way I could but now hes begging me to accept his character, even though I really dont want humans in that roleplay
and hes not online I think Iv'e made an enemy, with someone new to the forum. I really dont want to either just because I wont accept his character
I even gave him suggestions on what he can do and gave him a better idea, and he still begged
I feel like a bitch now
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Don't feel bad, Ruby. If he's being childish, then it's his loss. He can't force his character on you guys, it ruins the fun for everyone. Just say "Nope. That character isn't getting in."
It sucks, but if they refuse to listen to a word you say, then they need to get told NO every once in a while.

And, I feel guilty that I'm not working enough on the RPs, but I hate the idea of being at the computer for longe enough to get in more than a few posts a day. Same with something I'm supposed to be working on with a RL friend - I would log on, but ergh.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Vulpixen wrote:Depression is a terrible thing and a killer even if others do not recognize it. I dont mean to sound rude of offensive but perhaps have you talked to a doctor? Maybe they could find some mdication that will help balance it out. It isnt your fault as it wasnt in a close friend of mines case. Her brain wasnt producing the correct amount of chemicals it needed so she was emotionally unbalanced. Above all else let others try to help you even if its just trying, you'd be surprised what they can do that'll completely turn it around. There is nothing shameful about being upset and admitting that you need help and there is certainly no failure in attempting to kill yourself rather you havent failed because you didnt do it. People care about you Nub and I know the people here may be just an online community but we all worry about your safety and well being all the same. You take care of yourself ok? :hug:
Believe it or not I've been on medication before, but I got the doctor's permission to stop taking it after I felt I didn't really need it anymore. That was years ago, though, and I'm kind of bothered by the idea now because while it does work sometimes, it feels like my existence hinges on taking two pills a day, every day.

And anyway, the family is still too poor to take me anywhere. I haven't been to a doctor since I was 16.

I'm less worried about myself and more about the people around me. If it's annoying to me it has to drive them insane. And I...really, really don't want to drive away the people I love the most. The last thing I want now is to be alone.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||