Rant Thread

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Rant Thread

Unread post by Mania »

This is a thread to share your frustrations.

Rules:
  • Don't rant about people or situations on this forum. (If you need to do that, feel free to PM me. I can always listen to a good rant.)
  • Keep the descriptions of injuries and illnesses to a graphical minimum. Some of us are eating here!
  • Don't derail. Offering your sympathy is great, and sometimes a quick suggestion can help a lot, but that's not the primary purpose of this thread.
  • Don't argue. This is a thread for sharing frustrations, not for debate.
Saturo

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Saturo »

That the old thread got locked. Ah well, no tags on this one! \o/

Anyhow, this migraine. Urgh! Stop!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

My leg. It's bothering me alot the last couple days and I don't know why.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Having no appetite after an anxiety attack. I know I have to eat something to keep my strength up, but at the moment I can't even stomach the thought of food.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Veph, tried tomato soup with meatballs in it? I've had the same problem lots of times, and that soup has ALWAYS been edible, regardless of my state of mind.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Sick of being heavy hearted and losing people I care about. Tired of feeling tired and alone.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

zedxrgal wrote:Sick of being heavy hearted and losing people I care about. Tired of feeling tired and alone.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hate it when you're waiting for a ride and it's late without any heads up.
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Hating that my cat opts for using the bannister as her scratching post instead of the one I bought for $20 bucks.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I get really frustrated with anyone in general when you send them a message/txt/email/facebook message and you know they read it but they chose to not reply to you. You figure maybe there busy but then time goes by and still nothing. *sigh*
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

My brother broke the handle of my favorite mug that's mine. This makes me sad. That's all.

Edit: Krazy Glue has been applied! Let's hope it works well.
Last edited by Azunara on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Arwyn wrote:Hating that my cat opts for using the bannister as her scratching post instead of the one I bought for $20 bucks.
Been forever since my family had a cat, but I do remember that wrapping and securing a piece of carpeting around whatever your cat's scratching post of choice is works wonders. Not a carpet, but a piece of actual carpeting that is used to carpet entire rooms; the latter has a tough bottom layer that will keep the claws off the woodwork. You may need to use padding beneath the carpeting to keep it from wearing away at the wood.
_

Not being able to put what I want to say into words when in conversations. It happens more often than not for me :(
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Arwyn wrote:Hating that my cat opts for using the bannister as her scratching post instead of the one I bought for $20 bucks.
Try putting cat nip on the post to encourage her to use it.
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I'm irritated that I can't sleep. I've been up for about 20 hours and I should be tired! I need to sleep so I can get up early and pack so I can go out and be ready for PAX. Sigh.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Annoyed that I still can't find a decent wallpaper in 1440x900. I know what I want I just don't have any way to make it :{. But oh well, I'll try Gimp or something I think that might be able to make one.

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Insomnia.

It's almost 6 am here, I have a lunch date type thing with my mum and grandmum, have to get a shower, pick out something nice, make sure the puppy will be set while we're gone - if I don't get some sleep, I'll probably start crying in the middle of the day. But I feel like I need to do something. I could play Pokemon, or read, or lay around, but then again if I go to sleep I'll sleep all day and get left behind.

I wanna go play my new Silent Hill game, but I can't until my friend comes over Friday. A light fixture falling from the ceiling in game scared me so bad I shut the PS3 off right then and haven't touched it since. :x

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

Irritated at my very short fused motivation to do.. Well, anything. Health problems are not exactly helping either. I just want to get better already.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

The fact that I've been extremely tired/sleepy lately... Even though most of the nights I get a nice 10 hours of sleep, if not more.

It's really eating away my interest in anything - at the moment I'm just doing daily profession stuff, Heroic UP for the Blue Proto.. After that I just jump around my alts trying to decide what I feel like doing, and log off because I just don't care.

Even though I should be doing a point and click game for school and a lot other online duties I've been avoiding lately, I just don't have the energy to even start. My eyes won't stay open, but if I try to take a nap, I'll just get some extremely light sleep and wake up feeling even heavier and more confused - leading to a loss of appetite and even more staring at a wall with a blank look.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

I've hit a little bit of an artblock with a piece I'm working on. Although I like the flow of the picture I'm doing, and how it's shaping to be, I'm not sure as to how I'll ink and colour it.
Asside from my pixelwork, I just feel that my photoshop linework is so... artificial. And I feel quite uncomfortable working without set linework to help me judge the edge of the subject I'm colouring. Grah. >.<

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Still sick. Still in constant pain (though not as bad). Still waiting for the April appointment (APRIL! GODDAMN!) to at least maybe find out what the problem is. Seriously, I'd like to get back into doing something even kinda sorta vaguely *purposeful* on WoW. I'm about to give up on it until I can get better and play catch-up with my raiding guild. :(
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

Golden wrote:The fact that I've been extremely tired/sleepy lately... Even though most of the nights I get a nice 10 hours of sleep, if not more.

It's really eating away my interest in anything - at the moment I'm just doing daily profession stuff, Heroic UP for the Blue Proto.. After that I just jump around my alts trying to decide what I feel like doing, and log off because I just don't care.

Even though I should be doing a point and click game for school and a lot other online duties I've been avoiding lately, I just don't have the energy to even start. My eyes won't stay open, but if I try to take a nap, I'll just get some extremely light sleep and wake up feeling even heavier and more confused - leading to a loss of appetite and even more staring at a wall with a blank look.
Have you thought of checking to see if you're anemic? Lack of iron can cause that and it was an issue with a family member of mine.

Also customers who keep calling in to speak with an engineer knowing that the person doesn't get in until 9am PST ...stop calling me!
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D