Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Re: Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by Nubhorns »

There was only one other person who could have known prior to the box arriving, and that is my mom. She gave me permission to use her paypal account to go shopping - I never said for what, granted, and when they sent the email with the company name in it I went over it and then deleted it pretty quickly.

She did ask me what was in the box but did so in front of the rest of the family, so I settled it with a laugh and a "It's a secret". I guess I was stoking the curiosity fires there.

...although on a whim I decided to check one last time before sending my mother a long-winded email, and the batteries appear to have just fallen down. Double-check the box, it's empty, but the contents are on the lid not too far away under my bed. Not sure how that one happened, but it did. I also remember getting a pair of socks from the underwear box...I'm on a roll tonight.

I feel pretty silly. Lack of sleep made me completely and utterly paranoid. :roll:

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So noone stole your toys? Thats good! Least theres no sex toy goblins or something.

Rhyela don't feel like a werido here! this thread is for this stuff and I don't want anyone to feel out of place here.
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

No, nobody stole anything. :P I spent all day with zero sleep camping Gondria for my sister, so I sort of forgot that I went to get socks and left the box lid up. I'm betting I either kicked over a pile of clothes in my sleep or the dog did to knock the batteries down, and...I can't explain the shoebox, but it was all just a funny coincidence. Everything is still there!
sex toy goblins
Lost it right about there. I needed a laugh with my coffee!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ah no prob mate :D I'm glad everything is good!
And out of no where I found out today in the shower that I can slightly feel my boobs now XD They are getting less numb by the month thats good! Stupid nerves why do they have to take so long to heal!
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin

Unread post by Miraga »

random question: who rebounds faster after sex... you or your S.O.? I'm not going to lie... after we finish, I just want to lay around lol. Unfortunately, my bf gets bored or something and we end up in a tickle fight that may or may not lead to more fun, depending on my mood. It also depends on the position, I think, and how long it lasted. :P What about you guys?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I tend to get sleepy after. My first BF would always go to sleep after XD. I can't tell you about the guy I'm dateing as I don't know!
Wark
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Unread post by Wark »

Depends how done I am. I'm always up for a celebratory bout of snuggling, but whether that's "wiggly cuddles, with smooching and touching and general provoking" or "wedge myself in some comfy way and doze" varies according to my interest in more.

I do have to admit I'm not the most energetic person all around, though. :lol: I don't necessarily need an excuse to take a comfy bed as an invitation to rest!
Hesantia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: The Maelstrom

Unread post by Hesantia »

Tough question... I think we both want to snuggle a little afterwards, but I know that he wants to do it longer ;) I don't really need an excuse to stay in bed a little longer though :lol:

Sig by me ^^

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm usually not very tired/whatever afterwards. 0.o Either more sex, or going to do something. I think it's because of my insomnia, though.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

My husband usually gets up soon after to go do something else, but he had ADHD as a child and I think he just has a harder time staying in one place. Me, I'm ready for a nap almost every time. :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rarako
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar, Mug'thol

Unread post by Rarako »

Normally, my bf and I will cuddle for a bit afterwords but, if the snuggling doesn't put us out cold, one of us is normally up and about around thirty minutes later. We just fell energized again and need to get up and do something (ADD for me & ADHD for him), whether that be playing a game, going on a walk, or going back to what we were doing before said nap.... ;)

To Tyger and Wark: Once I get the cats fixed I'll make an appointment to visit the doctor, probably next month. Ken is near about ready to drag me there himself after I had another laps two days ago. :? I'll look into the possibility of it being a circulatory issue, I know I have poor circulation so that could very well have something to do with it. Regardless thanks for the support and words of wisdom. :)

Many thanks to Vephriel for the amazing sig!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

For your sake, I hope it turns out to be nothing real serious or overly expensive to take care of. It just sounds like a scary thing to go through. :hug:

I have a tendency to get dehydrated real easy and I used to not be very fond of hot things like curling irons and blow driers on the hottest setting, and they would make me nauseous and I would start sweating and get close to blacking out. Looking back on it now, I think it came from a mix of irrationally stupid fears and verbal abuse from my mom causing a sort of panic attack in me and not letting me do things at my own pace. Ever since I've moved out I don't have any issues similar, but I can sort of imagine what you might be going through.

Hopefully it's something small and easy to take care of. :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

My women's time is late :S stupid red river flow damn you! so I can get over you!
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

I'm one of those energized after sex people. I always want to code right afterwards.
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I've always been energized after unless it was REALLY good. I'd want to read a book, or watch a movie or just do SOMETHING. But then again, I have trouble sleeping unless I'm so tired I feel like I could fall asleep just about anywhere.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I wish I was energized after sex I really do. I fell asleep the last time I tryed haveing sex 2 times in a row XD I envey you guys who can just get up and go!
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Figured this was a good place to ask...has anyone here had any experience with breast reduction? I was led to believe my insurance would cover it if it was deemed to be 'neccesary' for me, but then they turned around and told me that it probably doesn't qualify as a necessary surgery and so I'd have to fork out the cash for it myself.

I guess I don't mind that, but I would like to know a little more about it before I put every penny I own towards hacking my boobs off.

As it is now...I...don't even know how big they are. I'm frankly too ashamed to check - if I remember right they might actually be DDs :/ - but they're breaking my back and causing all sorts of trouble and I want them like...gone. If I could realistically mush 'em down to A cups, I totally would. And I'd be happy as a clam.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Why is everyone bigger than me? :(

Well, admittedly I don't know much about the US healthcare systems (you're in the US, right?) but if they're causing back problems, shouldn't it be cheaper for your insurance company to just pay for breast surgery rather than back problems down the road?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Tch, you can have 'em, I don't want them. :P

I do know they have to take off a certain amount(1 pound or more, was it?) of boobage for the insurance companies to deem the surgery 'medically necessary', but there are other hoops to jump through to get them to pay for all/part of it. I'll have to do more research.

Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin

Unread post by Miraga »

Wait, we're sharing boobies now?? *grabby hands* I'll gladly take some off your hands!

In all seriousness, I hope you're able to get more information and they're able to help you out. Back problems suck! D: