Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Re: Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Nubhorns wrote:Alas, I lack bedposts.
Nothing a few lengths of rope can't replicate, I admit it misses the sphere of knowing the bed posts exist. But the surprise of your partner when they find themselves tied up in a similar manner with no idea you'd hidden stuff... *priceless* :twisted:

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Rubywashere wrote:Mmmm not really a women part rant
but just ranting in general

Lately I think iv'e been feeling a bit... lonely.
Normally the thought of me getting a guy at this age disturbs me because I think they all just want to get in my pants. Also I'd rather not date anyone with my...ah Independent nature.
Its strange, iv'e been wanting to feel warm arms around me, just someone of the opposite sex to relate to, I dont want to go into anything sexual despite the urges I get
I just want to be loved normally..accepted for who I am and not my appearance, or beauty.
And yet I dont and gah....its really had to say the situation im in
Yeah I want a nice guy at the age of 15. Not sure if thats possible, plus getting a boyfriend my dad would MURDER. me

But yeah not going in the rant thread cause I guess its kinda a women thing
In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a "nice guy", regardless of your age. If you're 15, then maybe it just means that you're a little more mature than others of your age. When I was your age, I wasn't into sleeping around and all that, either. I've always valued compatibility and friendship over basic sexual desire. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with people who just want sex, either, but I'm just trying to say that you're not weird for not wanting that. Does that make any sense?

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Agh dude no we have been on two dates TWO! you don't ask me to marry you on the 2nd date!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Rhyela wrote:
Rubywashere wrote:Mmmm not really a women part rant
but just ranting in general

Lately I think iv'e been feeling a bit... lonely.
Normally the thought of me getting a guy at this age disturbs me because I think they all just want to get in my pants. Also I'd rather not date anyone with my...ah Independent nature.
Its strange, iv'e been wanting to feel warm arms around me, just someone of the opposite sex to relate to, I dont want to go into anything sexual despite the urges I get
I just want to be loved normally..accepted for who I am and not my appearance, or beauty.
And yet I dont and gah....its really had to say the situation im in
Yeah I want a nice guy at the age of 15. Not sure if thats possible, plus getting a boyfriend my dad would MURDER. me

But yeah not going in the rant thread cause I guess its kinda a women thing
In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a "nice guy", regardless of your age. If you're 15, then maybe it just means that you're a little more mature than others of your age. When I was your age, I wasn't into sleeping around and all that, either. I've always valued compatibility and friendship over basic sexual desire. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with people who just want sex, either, but I'm just trying to say that you're not weird for not wanting that. Does that make any sense?
oh yes it does, thanks Rhy it did help me actually
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Women do in fact have a time limit on getting pregnant and having healthy children.
I am even starting to get anxious about it, and I am barely 20. I plan on being finished popping out kids at 36, and I want at least 4-5 years between each, and no twins.
Hell, I wouldn't have the heart to take them away even if it were twins.
I'm rambling, I should go back to the kitties.>_<

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Impulse
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tichondrius US

Unread post by Impulse »

Miyon wrote:Women do in fact have a time limit on getting pregnant and having healthy children.
I am even starting to get anxious about it, and I am barely 20. I plan on being finished popping out kids at 36, and I want at least 4-5 years between each, and no twins.
Hell, I wouldn't have the heart to take them away even if it were twins.
I'm rambling, I should go back to the kitties.>_<
You are pretty dead-on regarding kids should be around 4-5 years apart. Being really close in terms of age difference brings more problems than good between siblings. Jealousy, unintentional comparison, both hitting puberty (possibly more arguing and fighting) etc. Of course they could get along so well but it's always nicer to have one of them help you take care of another when you are not able to pay close attention.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

It's nice that someone shares my point of view :D
I was the oldest out of three with five years between me and my little sister, and I Think my little brother is three years younger that my sister again. It's that way it has been with me, and it's What I feel is right.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Bah, I can't edit my post for some reason, so it will be a double. My bf want at least three (he have four sibling, two of which are twins), and I Think three is enough, and we are thinking of starting when I am around 23, so my studies will have to resolve around having kids and not the opposite. So if we start when I am 23 and end when I am 36, we will have..13 years to pop them out, so I can keep the wanted age difference to a degree at least.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

My bros 4 years older than me so I know how you feel XD If I did have kids and thats rather unlikely I'd have more than one I don't like the idea of only children.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Only children very often end up spoiled, so Yeah, no, I'd want at least two. And now my bf says he doesn't want any, and if we have, he want at least two boys and no girls. Womanhater>_<
I just want my babygirl and then I am happy...

Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

I grew up with a sister who is four years younger than I am. I think this is the perfect age difference. We were close enough to keep each other company and entertain each other but far enough apart that we didn't hit puberty at the same time, and I could get some great experience with school/boyfriends/etc. before she had to endure the same things. We've never argued heavily and never had a time period where we didn't get along. It seems like any more than 5 years' age difference is too much and the siblings can't relate as well anymore.

That said, if I were going to have children I would only choose to have one myself and hopefully adopt two more. I certainly don't want an only child, and I do want to have a baby of my own, but I can't help but feel irresponsible bringing more children into the world when there are so many who are unwanted already.

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Woe is me. Got my progesterone level test result back for this month, and it was a measly 2.1. That's freaking horrible. It's WORSE than what it was before I started taking the medicine (4.9)! I don't understand how it could have gone from 20.9 last month, to 2.1 this month. I'm on the same dose and everything. What gives? That means I didn't even ovulate this month. At all. Now I have to go on some other medication whenever I start my period this month (should be any day now).

I feel like the powers that be are trying to tell me to just give up. The news just keeps getting worse, not better. What's next? Is my husband's testicle going to explode or something? Maybe my uterus will just fall out and I can be done with it. Who knows. It's aggravating, though, that's for sure.

I knew what the result would be, but I took a pregnancy test tonight just so I could see for myself that I'm definitely not pregnant this month. I would have kept wondering if I hadn't known. Like, "Oh, maybe I didn't ovulate because I'm already pregnant!" I knew better than to hope, and I knew it would be negative, but I still felt like I had to see it for myself.

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Well you can only keep on trying now can't you mate? :D Have some bed fun XD
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

We're on a schedule, though, doctor's orders. We have to do it on these days, every other day. That tends to take a little bit of the fun out of it when it feels more like an appointment (only a little, though, lol). I like spontaneous sex.

That's why I'm wondering if I should just say to heck with all this medication and just leave it to fate. But clearly, by leaving it to fate, it'll never happen because I'm not frigging ovulating. Stupid uterus. It mocks me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Oh darn. Yeah uterus like to mock!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ugh, I'm so sorry hun. :( I hope everything will sort itself out in its own time and things will work out naturally. Wishing you the best! :hug:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I'll send you my eggs! I have no need for them!
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

LOL, thank you cowmu. :P Thanks to you too, Veph. :hug:

My husband and I both have issues, so I do know it's going to take some time. I'm not expecting to get pregnant immediately. I'm just frustrated that my body responded to the medication so well one month, and then not at all the next. I am concerned, of course, that all this medication they're putting me on won't work at all in the end. :| I can only take it a day at a time, though, and try again next month. Hopefully this other stuff will work.

On a good(?) note, my period started today so at least it wasn't late again this month. The bad news, of course, is that it's very painful, just like every other month. :( I took some Midol and it's toned down the cramping a little, but it's not completely gone. Better than nothing, though!

Cryptography
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dath'Remar, Cael, Moonguard, VeCo, Ness'ary (USA)

Unread post by Cryptography »

Your period comming in is a known starting point. Now you get the fun of counting the days till expected ovulation. Are you measuring your temperature daily, looking for that spike as an egg is released? Bedroom fun on a schedule is a lot less fun than it could be - but still fun!

We were advised by our IVF doctor to save up the sperm for 3-5 days before the expected date. Later, when we were actually using ivf methods, that was the time they wanted us to save up then produce a sample on the morning of egg harvesting.

There will be bad news along the journey. Try not to take each little setback to heart though, the end goal IS still achieveable.

if you are both still relatively young, consider taking a few months break from any medical intervention and just live your lives without worrying about this stuff. Any of these medications can really mess with your emotions, so a short-ish break can be good for you.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Nah, I haven't been measuring my BBT. Is there a kit or something I can buy at the store that does that? I'm pretty noobish when it comes to all this. :lol:

And yeah, I've been moodier than usual now that I'm on Clomid. It's not all the time, but I'll have a week of extreme irritability, or about a week where just about everything makes me want to cry. :lol:

We are both still relatively young (I'm 27 and my husband will be 30 in a few months), so I know we have time; it's just that we've already been married for 6.5 years and I guess we feel like the time is right, so we were hoping it'd happen quickly. :) But, life is full of speed bumps, we just gotta keep going.

Thank you for the words of encouragement and advice. I'll look into this temperature monitoring thing. Well, assuming that I even ovulate next month. :P