The Happy Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Realizing just how lucky we are none of the kitties was injured when the ceilings fell. Something took a huge chunk out of a very solid desk. Also thankful for the Christmas dinner our neighbors brought over. It was the first real meal I'd had in a week, other than a piece of toast here, a banana there, etc. I know I was dropping weight. Lugging wet carpet and plaster is hard work, and I was burning way more than I could put in. Not to mention my body has been stuck in emergency/fight of flight mode just to get through. And the fact there is no insulation and it's the middle of winter with huge fans running didn't help., brrrrrr. My pants were fitting more loosely than before. But now I'm fed, and the weather is supposed to get a little bit warmer the next few days.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Two things today made me very happy first and foremost I am no longer a Necrolord after talking with my awesome guild, Vulpera United on Moon Guard, I switched and am now home with the Night Fae it seems to even come close to getting the pet Stitch it will take at least 20 weeks maybe more so it isn't a quick fix so while Stitch is a dream for now I am where I wanted to be. Just sucks I wasted all those resources with the Necrolords but alas live and learn just glad Night Fae accepted me after where I have been.

Second thing is I got me an external hard drive, Western Digital My Book with 6 TB of memory, it is one of the best out there after reading reviews and after having to buy a new computer which is now a gaming computer I needed more space. Now I can again have both WOW and ESO to play so I am set for gaming.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

After building rep with the broker in the toilet of Wow also called the maw I am finally free sure may go back now and again but no rush or hurry since I finally got the hunter pet, https://www.wow-petopia.com/npc.php?id=172524, I wanted it is the Skittering Broodmother no more being flushed down the toilet like a piece of you know what.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

We finally down Heroic Sire D. Thank goodness! After 128ish wipes - what a balls of a fight. Then we wiz through the glory chieves on Normal and got our mounts. Such a relief! The guild I'm in is pretty casual too (only raid two nights) so it took us the whole of feb to down him. So happy now.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

This is dating me, but Texas lowered the age limit for vaccines such that I qualify. I have an appointment this week for my first vaccine!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

My friend who lost her cat could not get a cat at a shelter (STUPID danish rules) so she she had to go to a breeder.. in 8 weeks she gets a blue british shorthair male kitten. It´s uber cute and im glad for her.. just sad that she could not get to rescue a cat...

more happy stuff. Husband and I struggle economically and yesterday some of our congregation came with a gift certificate for some take away food from a restaurant. It was a real treat eating fancy food after almost a month of rice and sauce. It really cheered us up and helped us endure our struggle. Very thankfull for such friends :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That’s great, on both counts! I’m sorry to hear you’ve had to eat so poorly though :(
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

We still ate and Ive learned to be thankful for that. We have less than 100 dollars a week for food, clothe, unforseen expanses, medicin, money to take bus/train etc. It's doable but husbands medicin prices just went up so it's been extra hard.
But in 3 months or so they go down again. In Denmark we get a %:of our medicin paid by the goverment but once a year it resets and until the price is down again then it's hard. Hubbys heart condition is permanent and he takes 13-28 pills a day plus his insulin for diabetes.
Normally I dont get discouraged about being "poor" but this year, the 11th of May is our 25 wedding annevesary and it's kinda of a big deal in Denmark. But we cant afford to celebrate and it's just been hard. Our friends arent rich either but they help where they can e.g with maybe some food, help with us afford our cat etc.
Im super thankful for that but sometimes I just wish I could go and buy what we need.
But trying to be grateful for what we got instead of being ungrateful for what we dont

Oki that was long. Phew ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Today it has been 26 years since hubby and I got engaged. We got some beautiful flowers and some good food from our friends. Next week, tuesday it is our 25th wedding annevesary. It's called Silver Annevesary in Denmark

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My parents came by with a basket filled with goodies and two bottles of wine :hug:

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh that's lovely! Also, congrats on your anniversary!!! 25 years is a huge milestone. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks :hug: Im happy we gotten so far and I still love hubby with all my heart.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

❤️ to you both 😊
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: thanks

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My father in law got engaged :headbang:
He meet a sweet woman and I am sooo happy for them

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Two amazing things happened today
Best is my father in law got marriged. So utterly happy for him
Other thing is we won a 40 dolor vaucher for mc Donald resturant so having a feast with some friends today. Been ages since i ate mc d food!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Maria wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 am Two amazing things happened today
Best is my father in law got marriged. So utterly happy for him
Other thing is we won a 40 dolor vaucher for mc Donald resturant so having a feast with some friends today. Been ages since i ate mc d food!
Oh, congrats on both things! :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you!
Hubby is so happy with us playing together again that he got us both Shadowlands expansion. :)
I miss ff14 but I like helping hubby

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Second vaccine injection gotten today. Only a little soreness in the arm else it has been smooth for me. I drove the way there and back on my elscooter :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

More of a random thing but it amuses me to no end. Someone recently pointed out that you can rearrange the letters in my username to perfectly spell out "a Venthyr".

My little BElf hunter has been a Venthyr ever since late TBC/early Wrath. I was a Venthyr before Venthyr were cool.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.