Unread post by Azunara »

...Go away. ;_;
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Moore »

I found out someone uploaded Nosferatu in it's entirety to youtube. This brings me a tiny bit out of my depression-mood-funk.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I saw dolphins out of my bedroom window when I got up. Of corse they where in the water that I can see from my room :P
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Amazing day today.

Double-header baseball game. Weather was beautiful. And I was a good three rows away from the first plate field. Had a great time with my dad, tried to get several balls/shirts but failed. Nearly got hit by a ball (It was coming for me! D:) and ended with a delishush burrito.

We won both games, by the way. So our team (The Nationals, which have been the joke of baseball for years) is now second in the league, the first being Phillies.

We also made several cannibal jokes about their first baseman. He looked like he had too many burgers, so we joked about that. Eventually, it led to talking about how he ate players and how we should run, which led to cannibal jokes. He's apparently vegetarian, and ended up causing my favorite joke, "Well, of course he's vegetarian! He eats Soylent Green! It has "Green" in it!"
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I GOT TO SEE SHANNON MOORE THE PRINCE OF PUNK TONIGHT AT TNA!!!! /hyperventilates.. Yes I love him.. So what? :lol:

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Azunara wrote:Amazing day today.

Double-header baseball game. Weather was beautiful. And I was a good three rows away from the first plate field. Had a great time with my dad, tried to get several balls/shirts but failed. Nearly got hit by a ball (It was coming for me! D:) and ended with a delishush burrito.

We won both games, by the way. So our team (The Nationals, which have been the joke of baseball for years) is now second in the league, the first being Phillies.

We also made several cannibal jokes about their first baseman. He looked like he had too many burgers, so we joked about that. Eventually, it led to talking about how he ate players and how we should run, which led to cannibal jokes. He's apparently vegetarian, and ended up causing my favorite joke, "Well, of course he's vegetarian! He eats Soylent Green! It has "Green" in it!"
Did you get any seagulls in your eyes? :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Bed time and new pajamas woot!!! I absolutely love pj's, i love shopping for them and when i bring home a pair i always sleep excellent on that first night x3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I just found out that one of my favourite series ever, Rurouni Kenshin, has been green-lit for a new anime. :D

I am bouncing-off-the-walls excited!!! Holy crap, I never thought I'd see this amazing show revived. I pray they animate the Revenge Arc that never made it into the original anime.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Saturo wrote:
Azunara wrote:Amazing day today.

Did you get any seagulls in your eyes? :D
No, but I think a bird might've been hit by a ball, or close.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Vephriel wrote:I just found out that one of my favourite series ever, Rurouni Kenshin, has been green-lit for a new anime. :D

I am bouncing-off-the-walls excited!!! Holy crap, I never thought I'd see this amazing show revived. I pray they animate the Revenge Arc that never made it into the original anime.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^
I'll share that excitement whenever they annouce that they're bringing back Cowboy Bebop. So much of that tale was never fully answered.

Yeah I know ___ isnt around (Sorry Vulpixen) but that tale could be recast with maybe some new characters and some old.

I personally loved the ending of that show... but maybe I just want more Ed. Thats probably it. Faye always annoyed me and Jet was cool. Maybe more backstory on Jet. Or heck, make a Prequel. Have the show about more of Spike and Vicious back when they were good ol' pals

EDIT: Good ol wikipedia. Vulpixen you'll like this:

Spike's fate at the end of the series is left open-ended. It is implied that Spike may have died from wounds sustained in his final duel with Vicious and the Red Dragons (the collapse, the fading star, the angelic choir). However, in an interview, Watanabe stated, "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead." He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation. [4]
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Royi wrote:
Vephriel wrote:I just found out that one of my favourite series ever, Rurouni Kenshin, has been green-lit for a new anime. :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^
I'll share that excitement whenever they annouce that they're bringing back Cowboy Bebop. So much of that tale was never fully answered.

Yeah I know ___ isnt around (Sorry Vulpixen) but that tale could be recast with maybe some new characters and some old.

I personally loved the ending of that show... but maybe I just want more Ed. Thats probably it. Faye always annoyed me and Jet was cool. Maybe more backstory on Jet. Or heck, make a Prequel. Have the show about more of Spike and Vicious back when they were good ol' pals

EDIT: Good ol wikipedia. Vulpixen you'll like this:

Spike's fate at the end of the series is left open-ended. It is implied that Spike may have died from wounds sustained in his final duel with Vicious and the Red Dragons (the collapse, the fading star, the angelic choir). However, in an interview, Watanabe stated, "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead." He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation. [4]
/sobs tears of joy and sorrow at the same time. OH SPIKE! KFHGKDJFVBKCFBVDHKFGHKSDG Dont be dead!!!!!!

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Last edited by Teigan on Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Pixel art makes me happy.
That's it.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

That I'm nearly done the rough animation for my WoW animation <3 only like 20 frames to go!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Just saw Four lions. Who knew you could make that subject funny.
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

cowmuflage wrote:I saw dolphins out of my bedroom window when I got up. Of corse they where in the water that I can see from my room :P
Yeah that would be weird if they were hovering outside your window in mid-air O_o

Today I'm happy 'cause it's spring break! And omg yay I actually get it off this time! :P

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I only said that so that no one could do a remark like "lol were they in the water?" XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I´m happy because my husband loves me for whom i am.
I am currently struggeling to maintain a sound mind going through exames and bachelors and all that stuff. My husband is very supportive and reasures me that as long as i do my best he expect nothing else. He will not get mad if i flunk or fail and he is just the best most loveling man ever.

Thanks for being in my life Michael :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Good man. You can't control results, all you can do is make sure to try your best and then accept what comes of it.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I watch this show called River monsters becouse I like fish. Anywho last nights ep was about the New zealand longfin eel. This can as a surprise as I did not know they were a danger too people O.o but I learned alot last night! Man those things are agressive!

Allso I give props to the host for pronouceing maori names right! There very hard to say right if you have not growne up around them and most show hosts don't even try but he did so I give him props for it!