Yes this is a whiny bitch subject

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Yes this is a whiny bitch subject

Unread post by rubybeam »

I dont know what to do anymore.

It seems I have een completely disabled from roleplaying on these forums....
no more pokerping
and due to my last freakout the WoW rp people dont want me in that roleplay anymore...
like azu suggested I created a new rp.
I watched, as people viewed it.
and passed, and thats preatty much all the rp people

and now I have no hope left, go ahead flame me calling me a whiny bitch like you did that time, for all I fucking care I dont think it can get worse
here I go with my emotion probelms again...heh sorry guys it looks look im not turning into normal ruby for a few weeks now
These were the only forums I could actually find roleplays on..
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Re: Yes this is a whiny bitch subject

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

I don't roleplay much anymore except with a very, very close friend - we've known each other for years IRL and I'd trust her with anything - but I'd roleplay with you anyways. Be warned that I'm a lot rusty. And I roleplay mostly lesbians. And...honestly, that's why I don't roleplay a lot.

I'm pretty well known for my emotion problems around my home and among my friends - namely that I haven't gone longer than two days without bursting out crying, often for absolutely no reason, for months - so I guess we're alike in that sense?

How do you mean, "disabled from roleplaying?" Can you not find a roleplay? If you need some RP site suggestions I can give those as well.

rubybeam

Rp sites would be a great suggestion raydex, thats what I need at the moment.
So far petopia is the only site that offered good roleplays with me
at the moment every single rper doesn't want me in the only rp going on, well maybe not every single one but one said I shouldn't be in it and the others made no answer
so yeah rp site suggestions would be great
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

ruby, now I didn't have really nothing to do with the RP problems but I don't think you're a 'whiny bitch', not just for those reasons.
And I miss your dancing avatar :( it was cool
EDIT: And if you're looking for RP sites, the official forums have a bunch you can sift through, or you can make your own. Some are actually very fun and I've enjoyed Rping there before. Which is surprising because of the normal trolls. Only once have I run into such a problem.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I haven't joined the new RP because I personally am not as interested. Keep in mind the people who did want to join are probably logged off.

Tyger was only stating a point, no one actually said, "STAY AWAY" it was just a, "Hey, what's going on? We don't mind you in the RP at all, but we would like to know if you plan on staying, or quitting and then returning, then quitting again?"
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I would've joined the RP too, except I know next to nothing about ancient Greece and I would probably screw everything up xD
Also I guess it's just not my kind of role-play *shrug* but I'll say it does sound like it has some neat potential.

Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

@Rubybeam:

A lot of the good ones I've been on have slowed to zilch right now...Let me think.
There's roleplay at Furcadia - and a lot of it, for basically anything, if you look. :O It's also a very lightweight program.
http://landsofevelon.com/ is a truly FANTASTIC roleplay, though complex; I can help you start up if you'd like - I'm also online a lot when I have a reason to be.
Wetpaint has a huge variety of roleplaying sites made with it - look around their archives, you'll probably find a couple you'll like.
The webcomic Homestuck, from what I hear, has fairly active roleplay on its official forums though I can't vouch for it.
Aywas.com (glitchy in IE, active on Firefox), has a lot of standard roleplay, a lot of casual roleplay, an entire forum subsection devoted to super-casual no-applications-needed character chatter, and pet profile roleplay, which is fun. I'm active there, too, so I can help you get started.

I don't know a lot about the actual roleplaying on Petopia myself - my key roleplay is Skyelands, which is private.

rubybeam

Homestuck has its own roleplay? that is a MUST SEE.

I'll also check out the other ones you linked me thanks :hug:

also thanks for the complements guys, I guess seeing all the people look on the rp forums and leave just kinda got me upset, I really need to stop these habits..
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Homestuck's forums, according to a friend who is OBSESSED with Homestuck, have good roleplay - I don't know how true it is. That one's a bit of secondhand knowledge. :hugs: I'm still not caught up with Homestuck, so I haven't checked the forums.

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Can't speak for anyone else, but I usually just "mark all read" on the RP forum and move on, but because it keeps coming up in the offtopic/support/wherever forums in the past couple days, I've been doing a little more lurking there. All that being said, I'm not a PetopiRPer. So the views you're seeing might not actually be the RP crowd reading it and ignoring you, it might be quasi-lurkers like me stopping in to see what the heck the fuss is all about, heh.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
rubybeam

well a quick spoiler that probably makes no sense

HEADLESS TROLLS.
IN TUBES

yeah I think I may be getting to my old self again
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm going to say one thing and one thing only. Just becouse people do not reply that same day does not mean people wont and you will have to learn to deal with it like I did. When I first started posting my pics here I got angry when noone commented on them but people did end up doing it. Patience is not a virtue for nothing. Just becouse no one replys that day or days after does not mean they hate/ignoreing you.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ah...

Two big forms of RP. The Pokemon one and the WoW one. Ruby has gone in and out of the WoW one multiple times. Finally, she said she would stick only the the Pokemon one. We were all cool with it, except the majority of the Pokemon RPers were all, "Eh" and left for various reasons.

So Ruby proposes new ideas, and massive amounts of arguing starts over said ideas. The discussion of emotional problems as well as brought in, and the fighting escalates. Locks, rant thread, PMs fly across the board, and finally, things settle down by the morning.

Queue an apolegetic thread. Apologies accepted, everyone is having good fun. Ruby says she'll join the WoWRP, but a few people get upset, along the lines of she's quit multiple times, has side the WoW RP should crash and burn, and then comes back asking if she can rejoin. People really don't like that.

Furthermore, she starts a thread and as you see, it ends up getting no replies (It now has a few).

And I think she dropped it.

(Tried to explain an unbiased version...)
rubybeam

Slapperfish wrote:
Also, what happened to her crazy animated air-humping avatar? I've been curious to know what that thing was. o3o

Everyone likes my dancing avatars it seems...im probably going to have to start making more other than pokerp ones and ones based off fursonas......

also yeah, I get heated pretty much over everything sorry about that guys, feel free to lock this thread
Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Arthas

Unread post by Sookie »

The current one you're using is making my brain hurt O_O
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Sookie wrote:The current one you're using is making my brain hurt O_O
But it's dancing! And colorful! Oh, maybe that's why it makes your brain hurt, you must have a bright screen and fast internet than me, mine goes slower and it's not too bright... but... whatever :P

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

On my computer, it looks like it's having a spasm attack, I just never said anything about it since I figured she liked it, she made it, it makes her happy so whatever.

Anyway, on to the matter at hand: I really think RP matters need to start staying in the RP forums or something. Multiple threads keep popping up in the Off-Topic chat, and it really doesn't need that many that all seem to be about relatively the same subject. Perhaps bumping an old one would suffice?

Also, please stop equating everything to the word "hate." Hate is an incredibly strong word, and I'm pretty sure no one on the forums "hates" you.

And when I give my opinion, it is NOT the opinion of the entire group that RPs so please stop assuming that too. You never actually answered the questions presented in the WoW OOC thread, you just said we all hate you and left again. -_-

As for the new RP you're coming up with, I think it has potential, however, you don't have a basic story or plot or anything outlined yet, but you've already started a character sign in--that could be a part of what's holding some people back. Some people might be looking for a basic plot or something before they sign up.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

Wowhead has good Rp, it's where I do it. And people there don't care if you drop an Rp and come back multiple times. We've all been there and done that, sometimes if you're burnt out and you need a break and that's fine. Just look on the Lore & RP forums, and don't be intimidated by large thread size! They are good people. I am just recently coming back after dropping Aftermath nearly 5 months ago, and it would be awesome to have another RPer. That goes for anyone, come on over and join in :]
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I was in the Wowhead RP forums for a while, I did leave since it was hitting a dry spell. That, and I felt weird. All of you knew each other well enough and I was this quiet little intruder.

That said, I really, really did love Morec's Saw-Based thread. That was creepy as hell, but still fun.