Gamers get to kill Bin Laden

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Gamers get to kill Bin Laden

Unread post by Redith »

So there is a new rumor floating around that for the game SOCOM navy seals; on PS3 that there will soon be a downloadable patch that gives you a mission where you kill Bin Laden. The more popular rumor is that it will actually be a bonus mission for the game -Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3- Due to the fact its on ps3 xbox and WII
Mr. Perfect
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Gamers get to kill Bin Laden

Unread post by Mr. Perfect »

I heard it would be a part of Medal of Duty: Battlefield of Honor 5 - The search for more terrorists. Seriously though, why are all the shooters modern desert warfare games? This genre needs a freaking reboot. I'm off to play World of Tanks until some FPS developer has an original though. 8-)
Mr. Perfect - A nickname fraught with peril.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I heard it would be a part of Medal of Duty: Battlefield of Honor 5 - The search for more terrorists. Seriously though, why are all the shooters modern desert warfare games? This genre needs a freaking reboot. I'm off to play World of Tanks until some FPS developer has an original though. 8-)
Haha I agree, but from what I heard most of MW3 is all urban fighting in like ruins of new york and such
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Looking forward to BF3 then, eh? :P

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm sick of all these stupid army FPS that ahve been coming out first it was run WW2 into the ground and now its the silly arab ones. I'm looking forward to Duke as it will be a change of pace and it's not takeing it's self seriously like every other FPS lol. Only WW2 themed FPS I like is wolfenstien.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Meh, I love CoD... But I'm a Teenage, Highschool boy, so that's almost to be expected. I think it'll be a different sort of mission if its put into either games though, b/c It will certainly be controversial if done wrong, and still has the possibility, even if done okay/right

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Mr. Perfect
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mr. Perfect »

Saturo wrote:Looking forward to BF3 then, eh? :P
Whoa there! You should give people warning before posting sedatives. What if I had been operating machinery when reading that post? Someone could have gotten hurt!

Actually, have they said if BF3 will have vehicles? If there is full tank/plane/helicopter/ship whatever support built in, then maybe some good mods will come along for it. Maybe the Pirates mod will get on that. It's been to long since I've last paddled around a rowboat with a canon on the front.
Mr. Perfect - A nickname fraught with peril.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yeah, there's tanks and stuff, with crew and damageable components and everything! It looks really cool from what I've seen.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.