My rant

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Re: My rant

Unread post by Cialbi »

AdamSavage wrote:So now her and buddy talked and apparently the house duties are going to change..The one who can't even clean up after herself is trying to tell me how to clean. This was my reaction when she tried to tell me about these "change in house duties"..

You... you licked the floor?!?

(Joke aside, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and wish I had any useful advice to add. At least I can try to lighten your mood a little)
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by AdamSavage »

So I found out what the change in house duties where and I refuse to accept that. It's not fair what so ever.
Oh, it's really simple. I keep doing the kitchen, she does the bathroom, and you do the litter. That's about it.
she will make an awful mess in the bathroom with her hair dying and make up stuff. Making it twice as hard to clean. So, she's offering to clean it because she knows she makes the most mess in there.And when you do the math...30 seconds every day or two to clean the litter actually works out to less time in a week than cleaning the bathroom does. So, it's actually less work for you in the long run.
Cept the fact I hate changing a litter box, even more so one that isn't even from my own cat..
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Celi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Oceanic

Unread post by Celi »

Ugh, my god. Does he realise that most of the mess in the litter box is HER cats? You could suggest that she does her litter box, you do your litter box and the bathroom duties are shared. But I suspect that wouldn't be acceptable to the woman.
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Based on A) his tone and B) the fact that he and your ex apparently decided things in your absence, it sounds like I was wrong in depicting your buddy as being on the fence. He's not - he's sided with your ex.

And litter boxes are now "your" job, even though you own 1/4 of the cats and already keep & clean the box your own cat uses?

I'd tell them both to go fuck themselves.
AdamSavage

He does have a point on the washroom getting dirty, I have my doubts she would clean it all that well either. If the litter box was any indication of her cleaning motivation then it should be interesting. The washroom does take some time to clean when done properly. On the other hand, I hate changing a shitty litter box that isn't even mine.

Perfect song for her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWTEOkqOxTc
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Well, if you're okay with it then that's the main thing! :)
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

This woman just sounds.. Ugh is the only word that I can use to describe her. I hope it works out for you but if she doesnt pull her weight then only clean up after your own pet imo.. She really shouldnt own cats if she isnt taking care of them that well anywho imo.. Poor kitties..

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Cialbi »

I hate to say it, but the changes may actually be for the best. A washroom that isn't kept very clean makes for an ugly mess, yes, but the problem will be limited to the washroom and thus will be relatively easy to repair. However, an unchanged litterbox will lead to damage all around the house from the cats, with even finding all the affected areas being a challenge in itself.

_____

AdamSavage

Well, I plan to ask them in return to ease up on the smoking in the house. I don't mind it a little but when two people are smoking all the time it becomes to much. If most of the smell was contained to the upper level of the house , then I would be happy with that. I'm also going to be keeping a very close eye on the washroom to see if she does clean it, and how well she does. You can bet your but I will "picking on her" if it's not as clean as I cleaned it. My buddy thinks she wont be living here for very long, I'm curios to know why he thinks that. I would love nothing more then for to move out. Hopefully by the time she does, my credit card will be paid off and I will be able to afford the 1/3 in rent increase.

Dr. Who Video!

Impulse
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tichondrius US

Unread post by Impulse »

AdamSavage wrote:Well, I plan to ask them in return to ease up on the smoking in the house. I don't mind it a little but when two people are smoking all the time it becomes to much. If most of the smell was contained to the upper level of the house , then I would be happy with that. I'm also going to be keeping a very close eye on the washroom to see if she does clean it, and how well she does. You can bet your but I will "picking on her" if it's not as clean as I cleaned it. My buddy thinks she wont be living here for very long, I'm curios to know why he thinks that. I would love nothing more then for to move out. Hopefully by the time she does, my credit card will be paid off and I will be able to afford the 1/3 in rent increase.
Smell? I think second-handed smoke is more dire problem here. There is no reasoning and compromising when smokers are killing themselves AND someone nearby just because they are too to go outside.
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Cialbi »

Impulse wrote:
AdamSavage wrote:Well, I plan to ask them in return to ease up on the smoking in the house. I don't mind it a little but when two people are smoking all the time it becomes to much. If most of the smell was contained to the upper level of the house , then I would be happy with that. I'm also going to be keeping a very close eye on the washroom to see if she does clean it, and how well she does. You can bet your but I will "picking on her" if it's not as clean as I cleaned it. My buddy thinks she wont be living here for very long, I'm curios to know why he thinks that. I would love nothing more then for to move out. Hopefully by the time she does, my credit card will be paid off and I will be able to afford the 1/3 in rent increase.
Smell? I think second-handed smoke is more dire problem here. There is no reasoning and compromising when smokers are killing themselves AND someone nearby just because they are too to go outside.
It's his health, really. While I would consider smoking in the house to be completely unacceptable living conditions, he may not be as concerned. All I'll say is that while much progress has been made against cancers in general, lung cancer survival rates have stayed stubbornly low. The survivors tend to be those who happen to be lucky enough to have the disease caught early, and it's currently not feasible to screen at-risk people frequently enough to ensure that the disease is caught early. There's very little you can do to safeguard yourself after you've had significant exposure to smoking (including secondhand smoke) or radon 22.

_____

AdamSavage

The exposure the time it gets into my room and with my window always open is very minor, I don't smell anything in my room though and I'm pretty sensitive to that smell.

Dr. Who Video!

Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Tsiya »

Hey, aren't you glad she's your Ex? Nice little reminder she's giving you. Me, I'd be in total annoyance mode by now. Buy a hotplate and refuse to touch anything upstairs. Unless you don't have a bathroom down there, hmm, didn't think of that. Wipe the bathroom down using a prewet wipe every time you use it.

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

AdamSavage

Well I also found out someone has watered down my shampoo, also I found out..that she is a disgusting pig..She took a shit, and left parts of it stuck to the bowl.. It's been like this for several days. I know I didn't do it, I asked my Buddie and he said he didn't do it. It's not like him to do that anyway..That just blows my mind..Who the heck is that damn lazy they can't clean something like that up.

That's so damn disgusting, I'm beyond annoyance mode now. I'm in I want her the freg out of the house mode. If/when she moves out I literally want nothing to do with her. I tolerate her here and the odd time will talk to her but I never engage. I swear she is pulling these stunts on purpose to piss me off/get my going. Stupid moron

Dr. Who Video!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Woahwoahwoah. Someone watered down your shampoo? On top of all that happened before? That's just... really freaking rude.

I'd also start taking your shampoo out of the shower when you leave it. Watered down shampoo is ineffective and if it keep happening it'l end up costing you a lot of money.

So, after you shower, take it with you. Put it in your room somewhere. Then, if it's watered down again, you not only have the shampoo itself as evidence, but proof that she was sneaking around in your room, among your belongings. And that should get her in deep shit.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

AdamSavage

I will just turn my laptop around so it's facing the door, and then set up a motion detection program. This way if she comes in my room, I got her on camera.

Dr. Who Video!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Very nice.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

AdamSavage

I could just lock my door, but there isn't much fun in that.

Dr. Who Video!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

And she might complain about how you're obviously not keeping your room clean because your door is always locked and how antisocial you are. (:
• Aela's Pet Journal

AdamSavage

lol! I wouldn't hold it past her at all.

Dr. Who Video!