Rant Thread

Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Worba »

Miyon wrote:Also, I just got some news. We are having them dewormed. That will fix it, I am pretty sure. None of the other litters have been dewormed (counting perhaps 5 litters), so that is not something they have even considered, even if it should be done. And if they have worms now, that would explain everything, and give us a cure that wouldn't cost us a months of paychecks.

I just realized another problem why the people here don't want them to the vet, and that is because of the money. We'd have to pay at least $1750, and I don't have that much, and neither do they. Money is scarce here, but we have money for food so we live ok.
Glad to hear there is more info and that this (hopefully) is something you have the means to get treated.

Good luck. :hug:
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

So cold.... I almost fell asleep due to freezing so badly. I have loads of clothes on.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Having yet another of those days where I just cannot seem to focus or stay awake. Grr.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

You have got to be kidding me.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Really? The day before it's due, our group finds out we've done our project on the wrong TIME PERIOD?! We can't exactly salvage it now! Thank god it's just a draft due and we found out before the real project, but seriously?
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Dear crap I feel awful. My brain decided to wake me up at 4 am this morning. (After going to bed around 7 the day before.. May seem reasonable, but a few days ago I did stay up for 24 hours, so my body's still trying to recover from that.)

Essentially, it is just past 4 pm, I am dead tired and my brain feels like utter mush. Ugh.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I should go to bed, it's already 2am and I'm still up. But I don't want to, because I fear that the nightmares come again :(

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

*headsdesk* Why does my body crap out on me? I'm sure men don't have this much trouble trying to have some self fun.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Edit: Mmmm, gonna pass this off as a -read if you want but contains swearing-, i usually use 'friggin' but i was streeeeesssed >.>;;

I fcking hate not having Microsoft Word. I absolutely fcking hate it, today's been maddening during the times of it where i was translating the pages i got into my own words to help me understand and learn it better and then find out that pencil doesnt show up well when you photocopy it and then have to edit it on the computer and print it half a dozen times to find out the right size needed cause its always too fcking big for the page even when you adjust every possible resizing option on both the program and the printing program to make it look as if it was just a photocopy and its still hard to read cause its so fcking pixelated cause its still tremendously blown up and it took me like 7-8 hours to do cause i kept getting frustrated and had to take breaks to cool off from dealing with the crap and also the crap my stepdad was going on about cause he was having a hell of a time dealing with his toolbox in the back room so i had to listen to him and all that noise which was quite distracting cause i would lose my train of thought while trying to read what i was writing to help me remember it better and yes i dont think theres more then like 3 punctuation marks of any kind in this entire post but i dont really care its one very long thought and rant
Last edited by Chimera on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Xakaal wrote:I fcking hate not having Microsoft Word. I absolutely fcking hate it, today's been maddening during the times of it where i was translating the pages i got into my own words to help me understand and learn it better and then find out that pencil doesnt show up well when you photocopy it and then have to edit it on the computer and print it half a dozen times to find out the right size needed cause its always too fcking big for the page even when you adjust every possible resizing option on both the program and the printing program to make it look as if it was just a photocopy and its still hard to read cause its so fcking pixelated cause its still tremendously blown up and it took me like 7-8 hours to do cause i kept getting frustrated and had to take breaks to cool off from dealing with the crap and also the crap my stepdad was going on about cause he was having a hell of a time dealing with his toolbox in the back room so i had to listen to him and all that noise which was quite distracting cause i would lose my train of thought while trying to read what i was writing to help me remember it better and yes i dont think theres more then like 3 punctuation marks of any kind in this entire post but i dont really care its one very long thought and rant
Do you have a computer capable of Word Processing? OpenOffice.org is a free download that has essentially all of Microsoft's Suite programs, just slightly different, and free, if that's the problem. You can also save the files as Word Documents if needed for other computers. My family uses it instead of word, and since it's completely legal we have no issues with it.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Veph also suggested that, im gonna check it out, thanks Veph, Gim!

Now.. if only i knew animal anatomy for drawing purposes >< i wanna draw my weird lion thing with wings that i love to death in a certain position but i cant draw things that face a frontal direction but on an angle like its been distracted by something and is ignoring you

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

My hands and arms looks like they have been ravaged by an emo kid. >.<

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Xakaal wrote:Now.. if only i knew animal anatomy for drawing purposes >< i wanna draw my weird lion thing with wings that i love to death in a certain position but i cant draw things that face a frontal direction but on an angle like its been distracted by something and is ignoring you
Practice practice practice! :) That's the only way to get better. And don't be afraid to dig up reference pictures.

On-topic: Went to buy my collar tonight, and shipping bumped the price up to close to $50. No collar for me. @_@

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Why do people have to make me feel bad about putting my school first? I was working on my Paly a bit last night on my other server, after getting a little burnt out of doing research... And SOON as I log in my guildies are all "THY THY! Look what we did!" and then links the ZA bear :( I was trying to get that ALL summer. Even managed to get a few successful runs near the end, I just always lost the roll.. And when I make a "Awww.. my teddy bear :( grats though) comment.. they say "well, your fault for going to bed so early!" or "You should have gotten on earlier today! Then we could of done one." Now.. I'm sure it was meant to be teasing.. but.. I have to be up at 6:30am tues-thurs, and I NEED sleep, especially on tuesday nights as my wed morning is my lab... sharp objects + passing out != good . I also need to study whenever I actually have the motivation.. hence why I won't be on til 7/8... or at all depending how into my work Iget...

They then proceeded to be all "Don't worry, we'll do a guild run soon and get you yours!" now.. i know to most people this would cheer them up.. But.. I'd rather think I'm screwed and be pleasantly surprised, than get my hopes up.. Because depending how stuff is going.. even a SMALL disappointment can lead to a major anxiety/panic attack.. I know to some people this may seem like a bit of a dark way to look at things, but it really is something that works for me, especially when I'm already in a stressful period...

So I was all "Well, I have time right now if we actually get a bear run, but after that, I'll have to wind down so I can sleep" ... but... they were just about to start something else..

So.. You'll help me.. ASSUMING I get online for enough time (play is going to be sporadic til mid december due to assignments/finals), and ASSUMING you guys aren't already doing something when I DO long in for just enough time to get a run done.. AND assuming you guys aren't already locked to ZA considering I won't have time for a ZG before (or at all) ... So in otherwords, not even likely to be able to attempt it until AFTER exams.. Oh.. and even if the stars DO align.. I doubt we'll have a full group, so I could end up losing the freaking roll to the 2 pickups we got from LFD.
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Daggerspine/Frostwhisper EU

Unread post by Atalanta »

I'm so disappointed with you.

Somehow that sentence doesn't quite justify exactly how I'm feeling. I can't believe you call me perfect and your soul mate and that we're 'meant to be together' when you hide things from me. Yeah, they may be small bad things that's happened to you in your day, but I don't care. I want to know everything about you. Good and bad. Isn't that what a relationship is? Somebody please fucking tell me. Is a relationship only sharing good things with each other? Because I was under the impression that it's give and take. You lean on me when you need somebody, and I do the same to you. But no. You seem to think I'm too weak and fragile to cope with your problems as well as my own. Why are we together then? You clearly need somebody a lot stronger than me. Somebody you're not afraid to share your feelings with. So I guess we're over.

I guess I should thank you. Now I know, that nobody is perfect for sure. "I love you" is actually "I'm going to hurt you, eventually" and forever is nothing but a lie. I'm so empty and cold and lifeless right now, and I don't think I'll ever be normal again.

Fuck everything.

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Atalanta wrote:I'm so disappointed with you.

Somehow that sentence doesn't quite justify exactly how I'm feeling. I can't believe you call me perfect and your soul mate and that we're 'meant to be together' when you hide things from me. Yeah, they may be small bad things that's happened to you in your day, but I don't care. I want to know everything about you. Good and bad. Isn't that what a relationship is? Somebody please fucking tell me. Is a relationship only sharing good things with each other? Because I was under the impression that it's give and take. You lean on me when you need somebody, and I do the same to you. But no. You seem to think I'm too weak and fragile to cope with your problems as well as my own. Why are we together then? You clearly need somebody a lot stronger than me. Somebody you're not afraid to share your feelings with. So I guess we're over.

I guess I should thank you. Now I know, that nobody is perfect for sure. "I love you" is actually "I'm going to hurt you, eventually" and forever is nothing but a lie. I'm so empty and cold and lifeless right now, and I don't think I'll ever be normal again.

Fuck everything.
:hug:
I'd say that everything is going to be okay, but I am too cynical for that. I hope you figure it out however. ;)

Also, Worba, I have no idea how I managed to miss your reply. >.< They actually seem a bit better today, perhaps yoghurt is working a little. They even come running at me when I got home from school. Their skin has "loosened" up a bit, and it falls back faster than what it did yesterday, so I hope it's a good sign. Their waste also seem to be stabilizing a little bit, even if it is still not what it should be.

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

why does this paper have to be so long? And boring.. And why do scientists seem to find the need to make up words by smooshing several words together instead of actually describing the process that's happening, and then giving that description their made up word? WTF is dorsoanteriorization supposed to mean anyways? It must be a "made up" word which is now becoming common usage in papers.. a search for the definition only comes up with a bunch of other papers.. damnit..
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Atalanta wrote:I'm so disappointed with you.

Fuck everything.

*hugs* If you ever want to talk, I'm a good listener. I'll be on later today when I'm home.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Gah if you don't know anything about the Ins and outs of animation please for the love of god don't tell me that I don't know anything! Do you tell a plummer that hes doing it wrong? No you don't! so don't tell me a animator that I'm doing it wrong unless you are one yourself.
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

CrystalKitten wrote:Why do people have to make me feel bad about putting my school first? I was working on my Paly a bit last night on my other server, after getting a little burnt out of doing research... And SOON as I log in my guildies are all "THY THY! Look what we did!" and then links the ZA bear :( I was trying to get that ALL summer. Even managed to get a few successful runs near the end, I just always lost the roll.. And when I make a "Awww.. my teddy bear :( grats though) comment.. they say "well, your fault for going to bed so early!" or "You should have gotten on earlier today! Then we could of done one." Now.. I'm sure it was meant to be teasing.. but.. I have to be up at 6:30am tues-thurs, and I NEED sleep, especially on tuesday nights as my wed morning is my lab... sharp objects + passing out != good . I also need to study whenever I actually have the motivation.. hence why I won't be on til 7/8... or at all depending how into my work Iget...

They then proceeded to be all "Don't worry, we'll do a guild run soon and get you yours!" now.. i know to most people this would cheer them up.. But.. I'd rather think I'm screwed and be pleasantly surprised, than get my hopes up.. Because depending how stuff is going.. even a SMALL disappointment can lead to a major anxiety/panic attack.. I know to some people this may seem like a bit of a dark way to look at things, but it really is something that works for me, especially when I'm already in a stressful period...

So I was all "Well, I have time right now if we actually get a bear run, but after that, I'll have to wind down so I can sleep" ... but... they were just about to start something else..

So.. You'll help me.. ASSUMING I get online for enough time (play is going to be sporadic til mid december due to assignments/finals), and ASSUMING you guys aren't already doing something when I DO long in for just enough time to get a run done.. AND assuming you guys aren't already locked to ZA considering I won't have time for a ZG before (or at all) ... So in otherwords, not even likely to be able to attempt it until AFTER exams.. Oh.. and even if the stars DO align.. I doubt we'll have a full group, so I could end up losing the freaking roll to the 2 pickups we got from LFD.
I'm a little like that myself... I don't tend to make commitments because when I do make them, I feel pretty much compelled to see it through hell or high water, even if I end up having organize everything singlehandedly... lol
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Gah last 3 days Ive been questing in Twilight highlands on my druid and Deathwing has come and done is fire act. >.> 3 days in a row! Yesterday was right after that cinimatic of him and the dragon queen fighting that was pretty good timing.