Rant Thread

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I TOTALLY hate these slow and painful updates/upgrades to WoW.

three accounts on two computers to update :(

I normally only update one, then just copy the entire directory into my 2nd and 3rd account directories... but that's ALSO slow, it's a LOT of crap to copy.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Daggerspine/Frostwhisper EU

Unread post by Atalanta »

In one of those moods where I could just pull at my hair and throw things around the room. :/

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Ughh. My uncle has spinal cancer. After surviving an extremely rare (70 people in the world have it) brain cancer, and surviving getting shot directly in the head, he now has to face spinal cancer.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

...was not expecting such a long download...Limited time to play during the day and now a good portion of it is going to this stupid download! "The entire process will take approximately 15 minutes under normal conditions. Please do not close the Launcher or run World of Warcraft during this time. Thank you for your patience!"

15min eh? ... why dont they just be honest and say "The entire process will take approximately 15 minutes in an ideal fictional world, in reality it will take anywhere from 15min-several hours, give or take a day."

And theres nothing but re-runs on tv right now...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

New zealand I don't get you really I don't. The last few months you've been up in arms becouse some rich Chinese people want to buy some of our farms yet now James cameron has brought some and it's perfectly fine?

There was all this xenophobic stuff about the Chinese buying farms and stupid people going "aww but they will use child labour" (totally stupid by the way they still have to follow NZ laws. Who the hell thinks like that?) and all this other crap but it was mainly becouse their Chinese yet now we are fine when a rich white person buys some? How is that not the same? I doubt his dairy products will stay in the country ( One of the biggest complants about asians buying farms is that their milk will go over seas yet that's one of our biggest exports most of our dairy and meat goes overseas in the first place).

This is just a whole bunch of xenophobic bullshit really it is.
Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I don't know how much more I can take right now. A friend of mine passed away from cancer, after fighting for four years. I can't believe it, and my heart is just broken. I'm aching very badly for her twin sister. God, why. :(
We think my step dad has lung cancer...
I'm really depressed because another one of my friends had an abortion a couple of days ago. I cry all day and night over it, because she doesn't seem bothered about it at all. (I'm just venting, I'm not inviting anybody's opinion on this...)

I need my girlfriend so fucking badly, I can't even stress it enough in words. She's more than 900 miles away in another country, and she's the only person who makes me feel like I'm safe and that everything is going to be okay. I need to know that right now because I'm so unsafe and feel insane. :(

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

oh god theres a drag queen on Sweet Genius.. i dont want to watch it now but Iron Chef Morimoto's executive pastry chef is in this episode.. i really wanna see how he does in it.. ._. *whimper*

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

I woke up last night with a really terrible headache in the back of my head @_@ and now it's coming back.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

It was all nice ans sunny out today, BF didnt work till 6pm, but his body was doing its whole "RAWR! I am a make everything hurt randomly!" So I decided to take mikayla to the park, that was great, BF joined us ~1hr later (we live 10min walk away). get home, feed kid and put her down for her nap....She doesnt sleep AT ALL! Really? I take you to the park, wear you out and you dont sleep? come on, Mommy needs her down time!

And "down time" while BF is home isnt that relaxing either...Not when he's watching Game of thrones (I am not a huge fan of deep political massive multi-house killing everyone type shows) but he proceeds to keep telling me all about whose killing/screwing(literally!) whom... Not relaxing at all.

So, kids not sleeping, need to pick up more food, decide to get kid and walk with BF to work to buy food and him to start his shift. Long time in there since everyone wants to see Mikayla and how much she's grown...finally get out and get hoime, its cold/dark now. Get home and kids just getting into EVERYTHING she knows she's not suppose to! Feel like yanking out my hair! I just want to get dinner in the oven, I just want her to behave, and to top it all off the BF said he would do dishes today...he did maybe 2 and left the rest in the sink...So there are no clean dishes for dinner so -I- have to wash them...FFS, I feel used, abused and negected today...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

im gonna have to find the number to the nearby clinic, my wrist is at the point where im cracking it constantly from pains that keep shooting through the joint. the pains focusing down the middle of my wrist on the underside and in the muscle that leads into the thumb. at first i only started to spin my wrist around cause it would stiffen up a bit and it made it feel better. it actually started in highschool but it wasnt common, then the last couple years its slowly began to become more frequent and now no matter what i do, its a constant numbing pain.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Kinda had a bummer day today, shoulder's been preventing me from sitting at the computer much today. Stupid stress...

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Rant begin/Sadness whine begin. Please be advised of bad grammar.
This year has started horribly. More tests in school that need to be done really quickly but nobody tells me what am I supposed to do even. Been yelling at the teacher for two weeks and it ain't getting easier. I'm still pissed off as hell and it's not helping in my work situation. The stupid tablet I have keeps on dying, can it just decide if it WANTS to die or to live...I'm getting tired with the USB-port juggling.

My mother dropped a big bomb in my lap today that is going to make me loose sleep, stress more, fear more and maybe make me loose my sanity. I'd rather not talk about it much since I don't want to cry anymore today and I really need to get my act together, I can't break down now. I just wish I had something to hug now.
But I'm staying home from school tomorrow I don't care I just want to be home. I'm just too scared.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Most of the "many" foods in our cupboard are either canned tuna, packaged rice or kraft dinner.
Shake n' Bake does not count as food. Seasonings do not count as food. Dried Pasta really need some sauce...

I want a fridge in my basement just for me. I swear - There's never really much food here that I'll eat.

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

I would like to be able to eat normally.

I wake up in the morning with my stomach twisted in knots so that I can't eat. If I do, I throw up. I start getting hungry around eleven in the morning, but if I try to eat then, the twins beg and whine until I give them some (despite their breakfast being at nine, so they've eaten). Because of that, I wait until their lunch at one to actually eat. I generally make a sandwich or mini-pizza and gulp it down while making their lunch. It's unsatisfying and generally unhealthy to eat that way, but they start begging for my food (no matter what their food is) otherwise and the begging will twist my stomach into knots again. Then I make their dinner at five and try to gulp down another sandwich then for the same reason that I eat one for lunch. After they finally get to bed, I eat my dinner, somewhere around ten at night, at which point I feel guilty because I'm tired, so I nuke a corn dog or something else really unhealthy to eat.

I would like to be able to get up and eat breakfast like a normal person, eat lunch without feeling like I have to do so as fast as possible and eat a nice, sedate dinner.

I want to not associate food with guilt constantly. Guilt because the food is fattening. Guilt because I'm not cooking nutritious stuff. Guilt because 'I could save this for the twins/my partner later'. Guilt because food is expensive and money is tight some weeks.

And if I grab an orange for dinner, I would really, really, really like it to not be bad, because those are one of my guilty pleasures that I can convince myself I don't have to be as guilty about.

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I feel kind of like I'm dying. :c

Being sick is awful.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Once again my boyfriend's been smoking pot behind my back. I've grown to the point where I can't work up the energy to care any more. This used to hurt me deeply. I didn't like seeing people I was close to, or especially people I loved, smoke that stuff. It was always a tense issue in our relationship. I was never trying to be controlling or unreasonable about it, I just could not change the fact that it upset me when he did it. I do not like who he becomes when he's on it, I don't like the thought of him doing it.

I grew up in British Columbia, Canada. Marijuana capital right? Most people express surprise when they learn I'm from BC and yet have such a dislike for pot. Well, there's a reason for that. When you grow up surrounded by classmates and peers and just about every fucking person doing nothing but devolving into mindless potheads, turning into braindead slugs throughout their school lives, smoking all the time...it's disgusting. In high school I not only saw this occurring around me, but I lost a friend to it as well when he got so high he crashed his car while driving.

I hate the stuff. I'm not here trying to make some sort of big stand against it. I'm sure there are people here who like it, or smoke it. I'm not trying to change minds, I just need to get this out. Everyone does what they want, it doesn't affect me directly for the most part. I can't stand it, however, and that will never change. There's been times in the past where he's promised he'd stop, he'd drop it for me because it upset me so much, and yet he always broke that promise. If he couldn't keep it he didn't have to make it. I just hate being lied to.

Anyways, needed a place to vent. There's nothing I can do to change it, I just give up caring.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Next time someone describes my father in law dying of cancer as a ''setback'' I'll punch them in the face.

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Not here to rant, but wish I could help with anything but I can't. Virtual hugs suck :/
Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

If there was ever one thing that I hate about you, it's your total lack of understanding for me when it comes to this. I don't mind you spending your free weekends with your friends to go out and drink, even though that's the only time you and I get together so we can talk, pretty much. I don't mind at all, as long as you're happy. But what's the one and only thing I ask of you, every time you're about to go out? Text me when you're home. Is it too much to ask? Is a text or a call or even a fucking facebook message with "I'm home and safe" too much? I stayed awake last night until almost 3:30am waiting to hear from you. You ignored my text messages and answered after me trying to call you 2 times. Any idea how much a 30 second phone call to Poland costs? Guess not.

Aw, you were too drunk to let me know you were fine. You know how much I worry and can go over the top with it. I get images of you laying in the street somewhere, choking on your vomit because you drank too much or you got yourself in trouble and couldn't get home. Yes, I go mental with worry.

That's it now, that's happened for the last time. I'm going out with a couple of my friends, I'm gonna get completely smashed and not say a word to you until the next day, mid-day. Lets see how you like it for a change, shall we?

Druid // Hunter

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Gah when your mum says you should draw more kid friendly things as no one would want to hire someone who draws adult things....... *sigh* I don't like it but she's proberly right I just can't seem to draw good kid friendly things even those WoW Babie things I use to do are not that good D: Don't know why every one found them cute I did not!