Rant Thread

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

People who think UFO=Aliens...UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, which can range from birds, trash, clouds, man-made aircrafts, alien space crafts, and many many other things.
(not directed at anyone here, it just reminded me of this)

also hate (and love) working every weekend, atleast my 2-days of work is consistant, but it suck because all the festivities are on the weekends, and family get to gethers and other social events. I miss out on so much...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Mychelle
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Mychelle »

Pretty much sums it up for us I think.
Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

I know, I know....I'm being immature, but DARN IT.

I was here first. I've been grinding out Skyguard rep for hours. I had a rhythm. I was doing great. GO AWAY FREAKING GNOME AND STUPID WORGEN. This is my spot!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The internets been acting crazyly slow since yesterday afternoon It wont load facebook and can barely load this up D: Someone said something about solar flares or something but I dunno I just want my net running normaly again!

I can't even log onto DA! I had dragonhawk babies to post up!
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Mass Effect 3 Rant incoming....

Reapers.....you are a real PITA to kill, yanno that? Seriously....Took me like 15 minutes to get the mission done cause of you...and that was just one reaper!

EDIT: Officially ticked. You cant romance Garrus in ME3 UNLESS you did so in ME2. Thanks Bioware...big FU to new female players when all you got for them is Kaiden or a bunch of chicks. -_-;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

... flipping headache GO AWAY! Tylenol took the pain away, but the.. fuzzy is still there. It's making each set of my workout take twice as long... And made me decide strongly against starting up my cardio again this morning... Dance Central with this headache would have been a bad idea... ... GO AWAY HEADACHE!
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

I'm hopelessly addicted to cokes. Luckily, Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are within my diet or I'd never have taken this Slimming World up. But now we're out of sodas and my head is throbbing. Laying down only seems to make it worse.

Also, I really want to start writing my story again but I don't have anywhere to just..think about it, ya know. x.x

Man Imma go lay down x.x

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

How many years of bad karma would it be if I accidentally-on-purpose left a door open so that my partner's cat got outside?

*sighs*

He decided the laundry room door wasn't open enough for him again (despite the fact that it can be pulled open easily and doesn't latch at all) and pee'd on the middle of the bed. Got the comforter, the sheets, the mattress pad and three pillows.

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nili wrote:I'm hopelessly addicted to cokes. Luckily, Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are within my diet or I'd never have taken this Slimming World up. But now we're out of sodas and my head is throbbing. Laying down only seems to make it worse.

Also, I really want to start writing my story again but I don't have anywhere to just..think about it, ya know. x.x

Man Imma go lay down x.x
Soda is a hard addiction to kick, believe me.

LisaaraPokefarm

Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Tufak wrote:How many years of bad karma would it be if I accidentally-on-purpose left a door open so that my partner's cat got outside?

*sighs*

He decided the laundry room door wasn't open enough for him again (despite the fact that it can be pulled open easily and doesn't latch at all) and pee'd on the middle of the bed. Got the comforter, the sheets, the mattress pad and three pillows.
>> Probably not too many. He sounds like an awful cat.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Forgot to rant about this.....

Found out my best friend back in Florida got sexually molested. Like....not just by a stranger....someone I knew and trusted.

What she tells me is this....she asked just an honest question about why some girls like to get raped(Some actually do, believe it or not. It is a fetish but usually due to something mental in their mind. Yay psychology 101 coming in handy). Honest question, right? She said the next thing she knew was he tore her purse from her and had her pinned down. He kissed her, touched her chest and between her legs, forcing her legs open. All the while she was telling him to stop and told him no(shes engaged too! Her fiance is in kentucky with family atm). Poor girl was terrified, thinking he was going to rape her. Luckily, he didnt.

I confronted him(fear the wrath of a dragon!) and he told me he was confused(admitting he did do it) then started telling me he didnt touch her. WTF! First he tells me he did now he's denying ever doing it when my best friend was terrified?! Sick fuck.

My best friend has already been through enough hell......I'm sure as hell not letting him get away with this. It took me hours to almost a full day to get her to open up to her parents. She was scared, justifiably so. I'm doing my best to convince her to file a police report ASAP. I've.....been in her shoes before......but I chose to be silent.....I dont want her to make the same mistake I did.

LisaaraPokefarm

Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Jeeze, what a mess, Jessi.

She really should file and I hope there's someone that punched that jerk in the face. :evil:
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

I can't believe how insanely abrasive some people can be. There's just a few people I would rather have no association with, as it's plain tiring to deal with them. >_>

-crawls under a rock-
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Talaridan wrote:Jeeze, what a mess, Jessi.

She really should file and I hope there's someone that punched that jerk in the face. :evil:
I mean even if she doesnt win the case, he'll still get slapped with a shiton of court fees.

LisaaraPokefarm

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Mag'har reputation, why you so annoyingly tedious to grind?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Jessibelle wrote:Forgot to rant about this.....

Found out my best friend back in Florida got sexually molested. Like....not just by a stranger....someone I knew and trusted.

What she tells me is this....she asked just an honest question about why some girls like to get assaulted(Some actually do, believe it or not. It is a fetish but usually due to something mental in their mind. Yay psychology 101 coming in handy). Honest question, right? She said the next thing she knew was he tore her purse from her and had her pinned down. He kissed her, touched her chest and between her legs, forcing her legs open. All the while she was telling him to stop and told him no(shes engaged too! Her fiance is in kentucky with family atm). Poor girl was terrified, thinking he was going to assault her. Luckily, he didnt.

I confronted him(fear the wrath of a dragon!) and he told me he was confused(admitting he did do it) then started telling me he didnt touch her. WTF! First he tells me he did now he's denying ever doing it when my best friend was terrified?! Sick fuck.

My best friend has already been through enough hell......I'm sure as hell not letting him get away with this. It took me hours to almost a full day to get her to open up to her parents. She was scared, justifiably so. I'm doing my best to convince her to file a police report ASAP. I've.....been in her shoes before......but I chose to be silent.....I dont want her to make the same mistake I did.
Here in norway, they close the cases without doing much.. I wish your friend the best of luck and hope there comes something good out of it. :hug:

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I hope so too, Miyon. Such a thing shouldn't happen to anyone. It's a horrible experience....

LisaaraPokefarm

Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Gaaaahhhhhhh!!! :evil:

Weeks and weeks of LFR and nothing Hunters can even roll on drops off Deathwing.

Finally, finally...two polearms and the bow. There is only ONE other hunter...

I miss the bow by one damn number and lose both the polearms too.

*slams face into desk and sighs*

Last edited by Talaridan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.

Ive written all the notes i need to study from but i dont really feel like studying right now and they arent hard ones thats for sure so its not like i gotta spend hours on end reading them religiously till i can half recite them from memory xD i dont know what to dooooo right now -_- i dont feel like actively playing WoW so i just have my char sitting at Arcturis' spawn right now in hopes i can get him tonight since i have nothing better to do that will keep my attention span fixated on it long enough to be worth while.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Coilfang, Shattered Halls, and moar

Unread post by Kylah »

Meh -.- Just when I get my terrible internet fixed, my only good computer decides it's a great time to just break down >< I'm currently stuck using a laptop running Windows ME :| Luckily, the computer guys are fixing my desktop, so I should be getting it back soon...hopefully.

Unfortunately, when I'm lacking my computer, I am also lacking my book. I did manage to save all the files on a flashdrive, but still...the microsoft word on this computer feels weird to type in, so I can't write :( It's amazing how much you get attached to those little pieces of text that form the characters...their mannerisms, quotes, actions, everything. It feels like I lost all my friends suddenly :cry: (lol that makes it sound like I have no friends other than them :P that's not what I meant xD) I just got a huge rush of inspiration, and suddenly the only books availible for me to write are the ones I'm working on on paper :x

meh...I miss my second world :(

Edit: I'm also exhausted and stressed beyond anything I've had to deal with before, with no visible solutions D= Fine time to break, computer :( I just want to curl up in the corner of my bed and hide behind all my pillows

Kylah
Signature by me ^^