Rant Thread

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Miyon »

I wouldn't know xD My last period month was approximately a month ago, and I bled thrice then, but before that and the time before that it went three months. It's not very stable, and I have a lot of cramps, but it's not bothering me all that much. Partially because I suspect my birth control to be causing it. It's an implant, in my left arm. I can't use pills, since I can't remember to take them, and there's not a whole lot of options left :P

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

cowmuflage wrote: I know how you feel. Where Sylvester was laid to rest is right outside the upstairs bathroom window so when ever I shower (it's better than the one downstairs near my room) I see him under his favorite sleeping tree. :s But quite frankly I would not want him back if he was the same as he was the week and a bit before he passed he was not good then. Gah it's only been a week and a bit before he passed D: was only the 14th and yet it feels like months have passed.

My rant is periods suck balls. Why can't men like have them and stuff.
I so know.. its been over 3 months now since Lucky passed.. till we got janie i kept seeing phantoms in the hallways and doorways and on the floor of the livingroom or my room or my bed or my chair.. He's in an urn on my desk, i promised him i would keep him with me till i passed too so we could stay together forever. I dont believe in heaven and hell n all that, but it gives me some comfort.

And yea, periods suck majorly. Week n a half ago when mine decided to rear in its ugly face i was nauseated and cramping the whole day, with midol included. Worst one in years i swear to god. Midol usually kills the pain. I guess i should make an appointment with my doctor to inquire about birth control thats not a pill. Im the same way Miyon, i'd never remember to take it >< Every month i anxiously await it, makes me all paranoid and turns me into an insomniac. Since my trip to toronto 5 years back, its never been regular, its constantly deciding 'hmm, which week should i start.. lets say.. i'll start on the 4th week of this month, 2nd week of the month after, 3rd week of the next one, ooh lets go 4th week of the one down there..'

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Xakaal wrote:
cowmuflage wrote: I know how you feel. Where Sylvester was laid to rest is right outside the upstairs bathroom window so when ever I shower (it's better than the one downstairs near my room) I see him under his favorite sleeping tree. :s But quite frankly I would not want him back if he was the same as he was the week and a bit before he passed he was not good then. Gah it's only been a week and a bit before he passed D: was only the 14th and yet it feels like months have passed.

My rant is periods suck balls. Why can't men like have them and stuff.
I so know.. its been over 3 months now since Lucky passed.. till we got janie i kept seeing phantoms in the hallways and doorways and on the floor of the livingroom or my room or my bed or my chair.. He's in an urn on my desk, i promised him i would keep him with me till i passed too so we could stay together forever. I dont believe in heaven and hell n all that, but it gives me some comfort.

And yea, periods suck majorly. Week n a half ago when mine decided to rear in its ugly face i was nauseated and cramping the whole day, with midol included. Worst one in years i swear to god. Midol usually kills the pain. I guess i should make an appointment with my doctor to inquire about birth control thats not a pill. Im the same way Miyon, i'd never remember to take it >< Every month i anxiously await it, makes me all paranoid and turns me into an insomniac. Since my trip to toronto 5 years back, its never been regular, its constantly deciding 'hmm, which week should i start.. lets say.. i'll start on the 4th week of this month, 2nd week of the month after, 3rd week of the next one, ooh lets go 4th week of the one down there..'
I still see the phantom cats but not as much as last week. Mums got holidays in 2 weeks she said we will go looking in the local shelters for a cat. or two. She said last night if the next cat we get lives for 20 years like Sylvester did my god I'll be 70! :lol:
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

XD thats what i like about cats, well, part of why i like em.. they live reasonably long lives. Makes them all the more reason for me to have one. As much as i'd like them to live as long as some reptiles that live in the range of say, 40-50 years, like, a natural 16 year life span spread out over 50 years (they just develop and age slower thats all), im sure the rate of abandoned cats would be way higher then they are now.. since their litters are usually large and very few die off, being popular domestic pets and having the luxury of us humans knowledge of animal health. I would love to have them live nearly my entire lifespan. That way i wouldnt pass before they would and leave them all alone but they would be with me for most of my life <3

Ah, i guess i should go to bed now.. Janie is doing a throat choke on her teddy bear and crying to it. Why she goes predator on it and cries as if shes lonley i have absolutely no idea.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

She is funny. :P
I wish I could have as many cats as I wanted to. And I wish I wasn't so allergic to so many animals.

Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

Today was awful.

I feel lonely and worthless and I'm trying to put on a happy face.

I talked to ONE person about how I really felt...

And got told it was too awkward and could we just talk about his day at work.

And when I just stopped talking, I think he got upset at me because he just suddenly logged off and then off AIM as well.

I wish I didn't feel like such a screw-up. I keep crying and I want to curl up in a ball and ask what the hell is so wrong with me that no matter what I do, I'm just always an outsider.

I just joined a new guild even, trying to get out there, and I already hate it. I can't even really figure out why. They have been nothing but nice and including me in things, but I feel awful every time I log in and see the tag (which isn't even bad or anything) and all I want to do is /gquit.

And I feel like a moron even typing this. This is just stupid First World Problems and I feel like such a damn whiner, but it feels like either type it out or start sobbing and I don't want to wake anyone up being a stupid hysterical idiot.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Talaridan wrote:Today was awful.

And when I just stopped talking, I think he got upset at me because he just suddenly logged off and then off AIM as well.

I wish I didn't feel like such a screw-up. I keep crying and I want to curl up in a ball and ask what the hell is so wrong with me that no matter what I do, I'm just always an outsider.

I just joined a new guild even, trying to get out there, and I already hate it. I can't even really figure out why. They have been nothing but nice and including me in things, but I feel awful every time I log in and see the tag (which isn't even bad or anything) and all I want to do is /gquit.

And I feel like a moron even typing this. This is just stupid First World Problems and I feel like such a damn whiner, but it feels like either type it out or start sobbing and I don't want to wake anyone up being a stupid hysterical idiot.
*just....hugs tight and rubs her back*

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Reminds me of how I've been feeling lately... I THINK I've decided it was due to lack of sleep.. Though.. I was lucky and the guy I'm seeing hung out with me a lot online as I rambled about skyrim "AH! I chased a bunny into the river and it got washed away!" "AH! Stupid yeti keeps 2-shotting me!" etc etc... It helped a SURPRISING amount, even when he'd disappear to go pick up/get food and stuff, and I was pretty much just talking to myself..

As far as being an outsider.. I turn it to my advantage, I guess... If I assume people are already gonna outcast me for who I am... Then there's NOTHING holding me back from being who I am to my fullest... Which actually seems to get MORE people to talk to me... If you're a little bit strange... You're considered "weird"... If you're REALLY strange.. you're "eccentric" or "interesting" or something.. and all of a sudden people thing that's cooler >.> I don't get it.. People are weird. That's my rant.
Talaridan wrote:Today was awful.

Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I hate how sometimes if you go to watch a video on the internet it goes "you can't watch this unless your in -insert country here- :/
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Just wants to crawl in a corner and just go poof.

Aragh cat keeps chewing the living crap out of my shoes so i had to hide them and cause i did that she's running around the hosue like a mad cat and pouncing onto the back of my chair and bouncing off it onto my back with claws at the ready for grip support and then after she comes to a halt she suddenly jumps off my back onto the floor and repeats the cycle.

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

shut your stupid freaking dog UP! No wonder my mood is tanking and my eyes are so dark they almost look like I've got 2 black eyes... Stupid fucking dog won't shut up.
My Dragon Cave
CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I just want to hug and cuddle... That's it... And he's been "away" all day.. probably school/friends/napping/etc.. which I'm perfectly okay with... normally. But right now I'm still feeling like crap... and somehow I've managed to convince myself that an evening of cuddling, and maybe some disney movies.. or playing some games.. MIGHT be the little boost to get me out of this hole that has no cause...

I asked if he's coming over during the week.. no response.. cause he's been away... I just... I'd really like it if he came over tonight :(
My Dragon Cave
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

*curls into a ball* i think tomorrow i will go over to bf's place and stay the night. I cant handle staying here with stepdad while he goes on about how he hates life and how he just wants it all to just end cause he cant afford his medication and the fact that bc medical wont give him free medical cause ui insurance counts as wages even tho its a supplement to help those who dont have work, hence why its called unemployment insurance and the amount he got over the course of may till a few weeks ago, tied in to the meager wages he made before he was laid off was apparently enough to put him above the maximum required to apply for free medical.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Tea you do not go on my boobs you go into my mouth. Owwww I seem to allways do this.
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Archaeology... finally picked it up again, digging, digging, lots of Tol'vir commons, but lots of Tol'vir digsites too so I had a really good feeling to finally get something excited after the next solve. And I get: beetle pendant! 150 fragments for 5 seconds of beetles! Aaarghgrgrgennnnnn.... xhy not claw, why not mount! Grrr. More digging ensues...
Mychelle
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Mychelle »

Some days you think your having a bad day.

Some days your this guy.

(Yes. My vain attempt to hope to make someone out there feel a little bit better about their day.)
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

RARGH, passive smoking will kill me one day. Fuck you all.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I really wish I could spray RAID in the faces of people who smoke in public areas, especially under "no smoking" signs. Honestly, if THEY can spew toxic fumes in my face, I should be able to do it right back at em! And I hate how all these places are getting "No smkoing" signs, and NO-ONE, NO-ONE enforces them!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

My mom came to visit today. Pretty much all day I was telling her how afraid I was about my dr appointment tomorrow. She left a while to go visit my brother came back and asked me "So have any dr appointments coming up?". I was worried when she moved two hours away...now I'm kinda wishing she moved a few countries away.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Having too much you need to do is dangerous. I have two huge assignments due tomorrow, and neither is done. I can maybe finish one of them. I also have to apply for thousands of summer jobs, if I want a chance at getting one. I don't even want a summer job. I don't want to meet new people that can tell me what to do. Fuck you, authority.

And water, from my shower earlier, stop evaporating from my hands. Go evaporate from a different part of my body. I sit here wiping my hands like crazy. This is unhealthy for my ocd.