Rant Thread

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Chimera »

Well stepdads home, whole sleigh of problems right now with his body from reaction to the meds and his diabetes and the pain of his leg.. has to go back tomorrow for ultrasound results on his leg.. and who knows what will happen from there

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I hope he gets better soon!
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Repeated ganking when you are 4 levels above me is fucktarded. Begone, pest.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

cowmuflage wrote:I hope he gets better soon!
ty :hug:

Went to bed at 2:30ish AM, been out of bed since 7 AM.... been awake since around 5:30-6 AM because of freaking animals being up and about making noise. Wanted to wear earplugs but needed to be able to hear stepdad if he called for me for anything. Not in happy mood with animals.

And WoW is completely down, website and all right now..

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Had some lady come into work today saying that she buys cantaloupe for her cat to eat even though the vet told her not to do that. She was like "I think the vet is crazy. If it wasn't good for my cat, my cat wouldn't eat it." It took about all I had to not tell her she was an idiot.

News flash people: Your vet is trained to study animals, including normal eating habits for them. If your vet tells you that cantaloupe is bad for your cat and that you should feed them more wet cat food, then they're probably right. Cats need a high meat/protein based diet; cantaloupe is not helping them achieve that.

And for the record, animals are generally pretty stupid. An easy way to look at them is treating them like little kids. They actually -don't- know what is and isn't good for them and will eat just about anything they can get their paws/claws/mouths on if they so choose to. I got lucky managing to get a cat that only likes to eat her dry cat food.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Xakaal wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:I hope he gets better soon!
ty :hug:

Went to bed at 2:30ish AM, been out of bed since 7 AM.... been awake since around 5:30-6 AM because of freaking animals being up and about making noise. Wanted to wear earplugs but needed to be able to hear stepdad if he called for me for anything. Not in happy mood with animals.

And WoW is completely down, website and all right now..
Sometimes I wonder why people have not invented the pet gag. It would solve alot of those problems! :lol: I'd buy two one for each cat XD
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Had some lady come into work today saying that she buys cantaloupe for her cat to eat even though the vet told her not to do that. She was like "I think the vet is crazy. If it wasn't good for my cat, my cat wouldn't eat it." It took about all I had to not tell her she was an idiot.

News flash people: Your vet is trained to study animals, including normal eating habits for them. If your vet tells you that cantaloupe is bad for your cat and that you should feed them more wet cat food, then they're probably right. Cats need a high meat/protein based diet; cantaloupe is not helping them achieve that.

And for the record, animals are generally pretty stupid. An easy way to look at them is treating them like little kids. They actually -don't- know what is and isn't good for them and will eat just about anything they can get their paws/claws/mouths on if they so choose to. I got lucky managing to get a cat that only likes to eat her dry cat food.
Sylvester used to eat marmalade :lol: Both of our new cats make do with their dry and wet cat foods. Tho if you are eating a meat pie you ahve to eat it on the table. Gunna have to teach them not to bother me with food.
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

cowmuflage wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why people have not invented the pet gag. It would solve alot of those problems! :lol: I'd buy two one for each cat XD
Oh no no haha, being noisy with stuff xD Janie was crawling around in my closet and also racing around the house, tamika was running around her cage, eating, climbing the cage walls, and trying to run in her wheel even tho it was locked for the night

The new fruit juice we bought, like, different company's juice, it tastes disgusting. Like cough syrup and it tastes sickeningly sweet and definitely like thick cough syrup mixed with sugar.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Xakaal wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:
Oh no no haha, being noisy with stuff xD Janie was crawling around in my closet and also racing around the house, tamika was running around her cage, eating, climbing the cage walls, and trying to run in her wheel even tho it was locked for the night

The new fruit juice we bought, like, different company's juice, it tastes disgusting. Like cough syrup and it tastes sickeningly sweet and definitely like thick cough syrup mixed with sugar.
Oh haha :lol: My mistake XD
Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Daggerspine/Frostwhisper EU

Unread post by Atalanta »

Can't believe you have the audacity to tell people that I'M the one whose abandoned you and deleted you from my life. YOU did that to ME! Stupid [...].

It's a good job there's distance between us, let me say that much.

Moderation note: Please see this post for a full explanation of this moderation.

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I wish people would stop calling me fat. I know it's just a joke and I know I'm not fat, but I can't look at myself in the mirror right now without feeling like something is wrong. My doctor always tells me I'm a perfect weight and height, but now I feel guilty for eating so much as a small snack. I've never had weight problems before, I just wish people would stop... Heck, one of my friends jokingly said it during class and he even got told off by the teacher, saying that could really lower people's self-esteem, even if it's just a joke. But he does it anyway...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Why is it so ahrd to find weps that match class gear sets D:
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

So beta client's been crashing for me since yesterday's patch. I can't get past the Play button.

Turns out the crashing is because I'm all of 0.0.1 version behind on my OSX. That's right, if I MERELY stop what I'm doing, back up all of my files, and run system updates to go to 10.7.4 just for World of Warcraft, I can play again. That's a major inconvenience to me, you know? I've had hard drives fail on me after running updates. Updating my system since then has been a stressful affair of backups, BACKUPS, finger-crossing... it's a pain. I can't just do it on whimsy, I haven't had to do it before now, and I won't, OK? It took me months to just upgrade to Lion from Snow Leopard. Being on the newest version of something is not always the best. Lion had issues for a while. Snow Leopard was still perfectly fine. The only thing I had been missing out on was iCloud support on my computer, and who cares? I did the smart thing by holding back.

And sadly, based on what blue posts I've found in Mac Tech Support, that sounds like this is going to be the norm, despite the past of holding out support for really OLD versions of OSX... that's all going out the window now.

I'm a mad little panda... I also still don't plan on updating just for this, as I'm also a stubborn little panda... so no Beta for me until they just let my 10.7.3 self play.

... Is this how Windows users feel about those Service Pack updates?
Karin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bad Ash Realms

Unread post by Karin »

Since I have been without a job for a couple weeks, I am having to go back to throwing my resumés out there and I am so freakin' tired of it. On the long run, yes, it is a very good idea to send resumés out there but it is so agitating when nobody responds nor give me a chance to prove my skills, which leads me to being unemployed for however long it's going to take. I am still flustered at the employers who gave me the pink slip at my last job. I just...ugh...I thought I was doing well. I was still learning but I had not enough time to fully adjust before they showed me the door.

For now, I have resulted in seeking a job in someTHING until I get another that suits my skills. Maybe being a waitress is the best thing out there for me. No doubt I am not the only one going for a graphics designer career.

So, part two of my last ranting.

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

The reason I have absolutely nobody in my life is my parents.

All they've done is scream and yell in front of whatever friends I was making at the time; And scared them off.
Yet - Whenever I try telling them this I'm in the wrong? Everything I ever do is an excuse? I'm immature? I'll never be able to live on my own? I'll never be loved without being abused and used?
I'm already being abused and used by these idiots.

"We're turning internet off unless you get your permit by the 29th?"
They do realize I have a motor disorder that causes my ENTIRE BODY to jerk at random times? I struggle playing videogames at times because of it and they don't believe me when I say it "kills my entire group" sometimes when it happens? Because it's an excuse?
They do realize the only reason I'm /alive/ still is because the internet is the only form of stress relief I've ever had my entire life? The one time they "took" it away for 3 months is the one time I snapped and almost died because of it.
I have nothing else to keep my depression from ruining me.

I have nowhere to go. I have absolutely nobody in my life right now who doesn't scream at me almost bi-daily now or put down the only hope I have in my life right now.
(Moving to Vancouver.)

I don't even think I'll be able to handle this for much longer; I've got that stupid college course coming up I didn't want to take and it's becoming more and more clear I'm going to break down even worse having to look at human insides every single day for the next year when I can't even stand the sight of blood.

I'd move out on my own but they never taught me a single thing on how to do it; I have nobody to help me and I can't do these things alone without the knowledge I should already have from these people.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

I wish the twitching would stop. Just stop already. *rubs twitch*

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

uigahi
PMS
Why.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

fucking hell, you fucking [...].
I don't want you in my nightmares, dad, I want you out of my life forever..fuck off

Moderation note: Please see this post for a full explanation of this moderation.
Last edited by Nili on Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Nili wrote:fucking hell, you fucking [....].
I don't want you in my nightmares, dad, I want you out of my life forever..fuck off
You might wanna edit that out, since Ata's post was edited for it. The 'c' word isn't everyone's favourite word, mine included.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Everdeen wrote:
Nili wrote:fucking hell, you fucking [....].
You might wanna edit that out, since Ata's post was edited for it. The 'c' word isn't everyone's favourite word, mine included.

wow oversensitive much?
Editted it to a similar vagina-involving word so ya'll can still worship your vaginas

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)