Rant Thread

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

Haven't been able to get Wow model viewer working since MoP beta, and now I accidently hit the upgrade button on curse, and now that's not working either...WTF do I keep getting all the shitty errors...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i just got told that a lvl 85 was not allowed to do quest in uldum.... and that i should leave and go to panda or he would repport me

Sigh some ppl...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:i just got told that a lvl 85 was not allowed to do quest in uldum.... and that i should leave and go to panda or he would repport me

Sigh some ppl...
Lolwut? you can quest there if you damn well want to. Tell him to shove off.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Tårnfalk wrote:i just got told that a lvl 85 was not allowed to do quest in uldum.... and that i should leave and go to panda or he would repport me

Sigh some ppl...
*snort* Wow...everyday I think people cant get any more stupid, and everyday I am proven wrong...
people like that I always ask them if they are naturally that stupid or if they work at it.

should have told him to go ahead and report you, the GM's always need a good laugh.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Makoes wrote:

Sigh some ppl...
*snort* Wow...everyday I think people cant get any more stupid, and everyday I am proven wrong...
people like that I always ask them if they are naturally that stupid or if they work at it.

should have told him to go ahead and report you, the GM's always need a good laugh.
My fiance suggested the same thing after laughing his ass off.

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Makoes wrote:

Sigh some ppl...

I think the GM´s sometimes bang their heads into the desk over the stupid tickets

Ppl i have ran into lately have had this mentallity

" Someone stole MY mine.. please bann them"

"The hunter tamed a rare pet and she wasn´t even lvl capped please ban her"

" A hunter needed on a mail item which is an upgrade for my shaman please give me the item and ban her for being a ninja!"

"Why is your bird named Banana. Thats a monkeys name... im gonna tell a gm! (yup that one happened too.. just like the aboves one)

its just my lucky day with "normal" ppl

and apprerantly.. im casual ;)

notice the talk box... the person in question had the surname the patient.. and i was simply trying to help :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Right. Because a pet will totally make the group die. xD Geeze, I must be running into only the good part of the WoW community, I never see stuff like that.

My rant: Senior year. This is my fourth year of HIgh School. This is ONE YEAR TOO MANY. -.-

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Right. Because a pet will totally make the group die. xD Geeze, I must be running into only the good part of the WoW community, I never see stuff like that.

My rant: Senior year. This is my fourth year of HIgh School. This is ONE YEAR TOO MANY. -.-
:hug:
I wish I was a senior. Then, I would only have one year to go.
but nope. I have three more years. :| three more years being surrounded by idiots that can't even follow the most basic instructions, and have an attitude of "I'm so much better then everybody else cause my Daddy/mother is so rich that they can send me to a private school."
Some days....I really just want to punch them in their faces. and teach them a lesson. :evil:

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

starkittens wrote:
LupisDarkmoon wrote:Right. Because a pet will totally make the group die. xD Geeze, I must be running into only the good part of the WoW community, I never see stuff like that.

:hug:
I wish I was a senior. Then, I would only have one year to go.
but nope. I have three more years. :| three more years being surrounded by idiots that can't even follow the most basic instructions, and have an attitude of "I'm so much better then everybody else cause my Daddy/mother is so rich that they can send me to a private school."
Some days....I really just want to punch them in their faces. and teach them a lesson. :evil:

Huggles to your both..... school can be soo hard...

my tip: buy a BIG red (color optional) plastic hammer, go around and grin to your self while mumbeling " make my day punk".... i did that for one whole week my final year... until the teachers told me to stop or get expelled

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Wow Tarn.....that guy was a megalodouche.

LisaaraPokefarm

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Dad. I know you think that dogs and cats have human minds, but you're stupid. They don't. If the cat gets on the counter and you spray her with a water bottle to get her off, fine! That's what I do too. But chasing her around the house, spraying her constantly? Saying she "has enough memory to remember why"? No, she's just scared, confused and running away. She doesn't remember the counter. Chasing her around was what made her afraid of humans for months. Don't act wounded when I point that out. Cats. Are not. Humans.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

See Lucy has become very fat mainly my fault for feeding the cats a bunch of times a day. So we have cut out all the feedings in the middle of the day so they get fed dry food once in the morning and fed wet food once in the afternoon at 4.

Thing is both Minnie and Lucy are hating it and wont leave me alone now! IF Minnie had only ate her food at the same time as Lucy, Lucy would not be so fat! Gah!
Sickhuntz56
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sickhuntz56 »

I hate everyone, I want a relationship, and I want to die. That's about it.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I hate it when I irritate everyone around me and no one tells me, so I end up getting shunned. Good times.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

I think I'm going to have to quit my job. Not because it's particularly hard... but because it's so hot. Working in manufacturing with 115+ degree temperatures is not fun at all. I got overheated and started throwing up with a tremendous headache. Seven times to be exact. Heat and I do not mix.

Hatetobeu
Realm: Terenas

Unread post by Hatetobeu »

haven't gotten much sleep. stupid random leaf blower guy. REALLY?! really?! All freaking day long?! How much longer you gonna play with the blower???

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So, about a month ago, I got my Alienware laptop. It's a controversial brand - it's liked because it's powerful and lasts a long time if well kept, it's disliked because of the price. You're paying a good chunk of money for the brand name and the 'prettiness' of it. Now, that would make you think, you wouldn't get it just because it's pretty. Well, apparently you do now. My friend, who isn't even a PC gamer in the slightest, bought an Alienware just weeks after I got mine with slightly more powerful specs. Whenever I ask her why on earth she got it, the answer is always 'cause it's pretty'.

You do not spend £1,700 'cause it's pretty'. Yesterday, before a lecture, she told me how last night she put a film on one of her dual screens and Solitaire on the other. Now this is taking the fucking piss.

She's done this just to fucking one up me. It's so fucking obvious.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

I will never be able to keep friends, will I? I just keep fucking up. I do it time and time again, and the only thing I can do to try and make it better is to do everything in my damned power to prove that I'm not the complete and utter fuckup that I can be sometimes. I'm getting so damned sick of it, though, I can't just keep doing or saying what everyone else wants to me to. I can't keep sacrificing my opinions, my voice, my entire damned SELF to make people happy. I can't keep doing this, because it's RUINING me. Yet I'm so afraid that if I stop it and focus on myself for once, that whatever trust any of my friends have in me will just be shattered. Anything I try to do to prove how much my friends mean to me, how much I don't want to lose them, will just seem totally unimportant and will be overshadowed by the stupid mistakes that I make.

I am so tired of saying sorry. Of giving into everyone and everything and apologizing. I am so fucking SICK of saying sorry. I don't know what else to do, because I don't know how else I can make it up to people sometimes. But the more I say it, the more it sounds, well.. Fake. And then I just don't know anymore. I don't want to say sorry anymore, I don't want to keep apologizing, even though I don't have a damned clue what else I could do. I hate saying sorry so much, because I hate just giving in and sacrificing how I feel, because there are times where.. I'm not sorry. I'm just not. There are times when I just want to say "No, fuck it, I do NOT feel sorry for this anymore." and I just wish I COULD say that, but all that would do is get me into a worse situation. I'm sick of being guilt-tripped into saying sorry when I'm honestly not. Or when I'm just sick of saying it.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

People disgust me, I just read a story about a 21 year old man who forgave his father whos currently serving a life sentence. He's a stronger person than me, his father intentionally injected him with the AIDS virus at 11 months old. What kind of sick human being does that? He did it so he wouldnt have to pay child support and so the young man and his mother would be out of his life as they werent married when the son was concieved/born. The father faced assault charges.. Why not attempted murder? I think it should have been. -_-

Hatetobeu
Realm: Terenas

Unread post by Hatetobeu »

It really urks me when people sit there and support someone for making "good changes" for their animal when said person can CLEARLY not afford the supplies for the animal's well being.