Rant Thread

Hatetobeu
Realm: Terenas

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Hatetobeu »

I asked for a flashlight, not for your opinion on me watching my dog take a shit.

Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

It's late but I appreciate the responses to my earlier rant.

This morning I'm aggravated about a bill I got for a medical procedure last month. They already billed and received payment from my insurance and I already paid my co-payment prior to the procedure being done. I call and they tell me the bill I paid the clinic is a separate issue this is a bill from the doctor himself...uhm... what? Why would they wait a over a month before telling me I have to pay them a SEPARATE fee for the doctor? Is that not something I should be informed about prior? It's for this very reason it took me passing out and hitting my head on a tile floor at my job (and me losing it because I refused to work in the kitchen again while I was being treated and they would not move me somewhere else) to get me to go and admit there was something wrong with me. I hate the medical "business."
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

So I was really pissed off and unhappy this morning for a number of reasons. I did wrong, taking it out on my brother, who besides being a bit annoying was in no need of being snapped at. As I got out of the car to head in to school, my mom (who was also in the car) asked if I was feeling better, to which I answered, "No, still pissed off, but I'll live." She told me she loved me and then- to my great surprise- my brother told me he loves me too. I've only ever heard him say that once before.

I feel like a jerk now. >.>

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Fan - fucking - tastic. My girlfriend had to tell the biggest sssbag in school she was bi and we were dating. I'm pissed off as hell, and my gender preference is a very, eh... "touchy" subject for me. This asshat had to go and break her into submission, so, out of complete rage and m dumbassery, told her if she gets raped or her house gets broken into, the people will break and scar her for as long as possible. If I get insulted or something in school, shit will not be fun and bad things will happen.

Ugh. Pissed off to no extent.

Good news is, one more day until fall break, one week of no school and one week with a parent I like and the ability to do what I want. Rejoice.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Oh Tumblr I'd like you if you where not made so badly. Your message system sucks.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Found my first MOP rare was some fish guy killed him after he killed me once. Dropped cloth gloves >.>
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Not sure how insanely obvious it is... but I like snow leopards. I was watching more snow leopard videos. I burst into tears for no explainable reason.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Electraa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Electraa »

Dear Obnoxiously Retarded Computer That Insists On Being An Honest Piece Of Crap

I hate you.
I hate you so much.
Keyboard's nicer than you and he's missing letters from where my fingers have been for months and months.

Once Christmas get's here I'm pretty sure you'll be gone.

I really hate you.

Sincerely.
Your Owner.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Snowy wrote:Not sure how insanely obvious it is... but I like snow leopards. I was watching more snow leopard videos. I burst into tears for no explainable reason.
not much of a rant ;) but i agree with you :D

FYI Snowleopards are called Müslis ;)

A Muesli, more Müslis. Logical grammar;)

Why snow leopards be called Müslis instead.

A snow leopard = Müsli.

Why?

Logically, think of müsli with raisins .
When you pour milk on the müsli the raisins floats on top.

A whole lot of black dots in white milk = SNOW LEOPARD

Sooo logical . And no I'm not crazy :lol: :lol:

Müsli is such a beautiful animal :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Well, my rant for today is not necessarily a rant, more less a worry that has sprung up.

My (current) Girlfriend has recently told me she wants to have kids. However, after doing a lot of thinking, there are many problems with this.
First, she has a rare blood type, O Negative. So we would need to make sure the hospital has plenty of blood for the delivery.
Second, she has a rare stomach condition that increases the mucus lining of her stomach to the point to where she can barely eat solids. Skip the Next Part if you have a weak stomach or are eating, I don't want to ruin your appetite :p (She can't hold her food down, often times it's blood she throws back up. Not even stomach acid.)
Third, the doctor's suggested they would do a surgery on her in order to 'fix' or 'suppress' this effect. They told her if they were to do it, she'd die right on the table because she is so weak.
Fourth, she just recently tore her knee, so she is in a brace,
Fifth, she struggles with anorexia. She only eats ONE meal a day, however i'm trying to push her into a regular three meals a day. But that is a struggle.
Sixth, she is so weak she can barely lift a 5 pound backpack without trouble.

So my point to get across, is there are only so many problems I can fix, such as her anorexia and strength. But i'm still concerned and I was speaking to my friend, he said that her physical health is not in good shape so its not a good idea right now but I need second opinions if I should even consider doing this.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lazurianis wrote:Well, my rant for today is not necessarily a rant, more less a worry that has sprung up.

My (current) Girlfriend has recently told me she wants to have kids. However, after doing a lot of thinking, there are many problems with this.
First, she has a rare blood type, O Negative. So we would need to make sure the hospital has plenty of blood for the delivery.
Second, she has a rare stomach condition that increases the mucus lining of her stomach to the point to where she can barely eat solids. Skip the Next Part if you have a weak stomach or are eating, I don't want to ruin your appetite :p (She can't hold her food down, often times it's blood she throws back up. Not even stomach acid.)
Third, the doctor's suggested they would do a surgery on her in order to 'fix' or 'suppress' this effect. They told her if they were to do it, she'd die right on the table because she is so weak.
Fifth, she struggles with anorexia. She only eats ONE meal a day, however i'm trying to push her into a regular three meals a day. But that is a struggle.

So my point to get across, is there are only so many problems I can fix, such as her anorexia and strength. But i'm still concerned and I was speaking to my friend, he said that her physical health is not in good shape so its not a good idea right now but I need second opinions if I should even consider doing this.
Well having kids doesn't necessarily mean the while pregnancy/birth process. There is always adoption. Plenty of little kids need a good, loving home. :3 but if she is wanting birth...well....if she's not taking care of herself and her body is too weak, she'd likely die or have a miscarriage.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Lazurianis wrote:Well, my rant for today is not necessarily a rant, more less a worry that has sprung up.

As a mother of two, I can tell you straight out that a child takes commitment, time, energy and money. You will be taxed physically and mentally in ways you probably cannot imagine before having them. In the same vein, you probably cannot imagine the joy a child can bring. However, to be blunt, if she is not able to take care of herself yet...then she is most certainly not yet ready to have a baby. In time, when her physical and mental needs have been sorted, and your relationship is ready for it, you can begin considering it. I have always had very easy pregnancies and deliveries (my mother laughs that the children simply walk out of me casually), and they have still been the most exhausting experiences I have ever had. She can expect backaches, exhaustion, joint pain, sleepless nights, constant urination, nausea, haemorrhoids...and this is before the actual birth. I won't go into detail regarding what a woman must endure during delivery, but I suspect that it would be too much for her body in its current state. Then begin the sleepless nights, the constant worry for your child, the usual illnesses of childhood and the stress this causes the parents...

Think long and hard before you bring another life into this world. Make sure you know that the commitment is for life, and be aware of the things you will suffer before and after you have a child.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I agree with the other posters, it doesn't sound like she'd be able to care for a child right now. And using the phrase "(current) girlfriend" makes you sound ambivalent about committing to the relationship, much less a child.
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Junrei wrote:

Well having kids doesn't necessarily mean the while pregnancy/birth process. There is always adoption. Plenty of little kids need a good, loving home. :3 but if she is wanting birth...well....if she's not taking care of herself and her body is too weak, she'd likely die or have a miscarriage.
So much this. Adoption is strongly suggested with what I'm understanding, but if she wants pregnancy, warn her about the consequences. Alot of kids out there need goood homes, so adoption will most likely be the right choice if you want kids.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

I dare not think of the kids childhood without a mother if it were to go horribly wrong during birth.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I agree with the others...

I really badly want to have kids but i have a generic uncurable and with time deadly disease which i would never put any child through so eventhough i want to have kids i will not. Its a huge responsibility and you first need to be able to take care of your self before you plan on having a child.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My friend mentioned about watching Fox and the Hound together, I told her that it wasn't a good idea because it really upsets me. (You know which scene.)

My other friend thought it'd be funny to put that scene on for my reaction. I wish he hadn't done that. I managed to see enough before getting into my room and tearing up.

Oh Poppy, I miss you so much...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Anyone who uses the term "breeder" when talking about straight people. If you don't want people useing hurtfull terms when talking about your sexuality then don't do the same thing. It's not a one way street you have to do the same or else what is the point? Why should someone be nice to you if you are not going to be nice back. Two wrongs don't make a right after all.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

cowmuflage wrote:Anyone who uses the term "breeder" when talking about straight people. If you don't want people using hurtful terms when talking about your sexuality then don't do the same thing. It's not a one way street you have to do the same or else what is the point? Why should someone be nice to you if you are not going to be nice back. Two wrongs don't make a right after all.
In the USA, use of the word 'breeder' isn't restricted to the gay community; it's often used by the childfree as well. Still, not a polite word!
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

GormanGhaste wrote:I agree with the other posters, it doesn't sound like she'd be able to care for a child right now. And using the phrase "(current) girlfriend" makes you sound ambivalent about committing to the relationship, much less a child.
That was bad wording on my part, I meant to say she is my current girlfriend and not a past girlfriend, sorry for the misunderstanding. Because I do want to marry her.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark