Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

Trust me cow, the majority don't act like that. XD But every religion has its nutjobs that should be shot or something.

LULZ! A karma....an ever bigger bitch than any of us could ever achieve.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

cowmuflage wrote:
Junrei wrote:I am Snowy. Sorry! ^^;

And yeah.....They're not even a church as far as I'm concerned. They're a damned hatred spreading cult. Fun facts about these guys....they got kicked out of their own state and almost the entire church is their family. Most believe they're inbred....makes sense to me.
Well Religion and Cults can be quite closely tied. A lot of religions start off as cults. Christianity did and heck how some of you Americans act nowadays some parts still could be called one :lol:

Talking about crazy people I watch a show called Doomsday preppers and people jeez do you really need THAT many guns? What do you think Red dawn is going to become real? You guys are more likely to invade another country than get invaded yourself XD
I'm sorry but I find this extremely offensive of you to say. Not all Americans are like that and neither are all religions. I believe in God and I don't go around insulting those who don't and I am certainly not part of a cult nor is anyone I know of part of one and I don't go around insulting other cultures and I never call out another country for their ways. You can have crazies anywhere. Not just Americans. So please stop making us seem like we're the worst place on Earth.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Vulpixen wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:
Junrei wrote:I am Snowy. Sorry! ^^;

And yeah.....They're not even a church as far as I'm concerned. They're a damned hatred spreading cult. Fun facts about these guys....they got kicked out of their own state and almost the entire church is their family. Most believe they're inbred....makes sense to me.
Well Religion and Cults can be quite closely tied. A lot of religions start off as cults. Christianity did and heck how some of you Americans act nowadays some parts still could be called one :lol:

Talking about crazy people I watch a show called Doomsday preppers and people jeez do you really need THAT many guns? What do you think Red dawn is going to become real? You guys are more likely to invade another country than get invaded yourself XD
I'm sorry but I find this extremely offensive of you to say. Not all Americans are like that and neither are all religions. I believe in God and I don't go around insulting those who don't and I am certainly not part of a cult nor is anyone I know of part of one and I don't go around insulting other cultures and I never call out another country for their ways. You can have crazies anywhere. Not just Americans. So please stop making us seem like we're the worst place on Earth.
I never did say that you where. Nor did I say you where in a cult. I said a lot start off as them but I did not say they are them now. Nor did I say America was the worst place on earth. :3
Silivren

I never did say that you where. Nor did I say you where in a cult. I said a lot start off as them but I did not say they are them now. Nor did I say America was the worst place on earth. :3
Is ok :hug: I have a very anti-God/religious friend and lately shes been yammering on to me about how she doesnt understand why I dont celebrate Christmas for the right reasons, whatever those are to her, and why I celebrate it as Christ's birthday. She doesnt understand why I believe in a God. I find it hypocritical because I dont judge her for not believing. :roll:

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Vulpixen wrote:
Is ok :hug: I have a very anti-God/religious friend and lately shes been yammering on to me about how she doesnt understand why I dont celebrate Christmas for the right reasons, whatever those are to her, and why I celebrate it as Christ's birthday. She doesnt understand why I believe in a God. I find it hypocritical because I dont judge her for not believing. :roll:
You haven't told her to put a sock in it yet?

LisaaraPokefarm

Silivren

Junrei wrote:
Vulpixen wrote:
You haven't told her to put a sock in it yet?
Hah no, I try to be nice and civil even when she isnt. I have been being short with her when she brings up the subject though so I think she knows it annoys me. I dont know why she'd keep doing it though.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I think you may need to tell her to shove it sooner or later. She's obviously not taking the hint.

Now for those of you who are interesting in the WBC stuff....this might make your day.....

http://vimeo.com/55671721

Anonymous has them targeted and normally I don't support them but this time....I think it's well deserved.

LisaaraPokefarm

Silivren

Junrei wrote:I think you may need to tell her to shove it sooner or later. She's obviously not taking the hint.

Now for those of you who are interesting in the WBC stuff....this might make your day.....

Anonymous has them targeted and normally I don't support them but this time....I think it's well deserved.
Fully agreed, Anonymous has always unnerved me because they prove time and time again what they're capable of.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Vulpixen wrote:
Junrei wrote:I think you may need to tell her to shove it sooner or later. She's obviously not taking the hint.

Fully agreed, Anonymous has always unnerved me because they prove time and time again what they're capable of.
Definitely. If they target you, you're done for.

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

It's always best to be in their good books XD
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Indeed! They hold all the aces.

LisaaraPokefarm

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Kalliope wrote:
Neilaren wrote:I think I've said repeatedly out loud, in the past week, "Why do I play this game?" Sometimes I'm laughing. It's not a haha funny happy laugh. It's a twisted, jilted, wanting-to-cry laugh. It's a frustrating "no one will even care if I stop playing, and this has all been a glorious waste of my time" laugh.
Terrato loves you!
Stress relieving head noms. Also cathartic 3 AM doodling, what is sleep.

It's just ffdfsdfdsd I am REVERED with The Black Prince now solely on kills of the 5.1 Alliance rares, none of which have dropped a Brawler's Guild invite, and I can't do anything in the quest chain since I'm still stuck on collecting sigils, since they don't drop for me enough in LFR and we apparently just CANNOT RAID MOST WEEKS (But it's not stopping my guildmates from getting legendary gems and EVERY SINGLE PANDARIA RARE TREASURE DURING A LUNCH BREAK NO STOP IT I SPENT WEEKS LOOKING FOR THOSE. SMH). Even then, its not like I've gotten my sha-touched weapon to drop yet, either.
I'M GOING CRAZY.

My RNG needs to be eaten by a flock of ravenous nether rays.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I gotta say this as a cult survivor. People sling cult around way too much. And people act like only uneducated sheep get sucked into cults. Well, that's not true...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Unless the artist has said so asking for a "request" is extremely rude. It's nothing but a cheap trick to get a artist to do work for free. If you like someones work so much then commission them to make something for you. They deserve to be paid for their hardwork.
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Lame, I think I'm starting to lose hearing in my left ear. Did terrible on one of those work related hearing tests, and whenever I hear a loud noise in my left ear a pain runs through my head like a terrible headache for a split second. And this ringing will not stop -.-

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Hey, dude. Sunwing is beating on you, you don't just sommon your non-passive pet to rip him apart. You drop aggro first. My GF could've had a new dragonhawk.

People make me wonder.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

So I need to miss lunch and get my picture taken again for school because, get this, the picture I had taken on my own time had the back of a couch in the background. GASP. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE DONE SUCH A THING. MY PICTURE WILL STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB.

Not to mention that these are SENIOR PICTURES so apparently we all need to look EXACTLY THE SAME or else the world will explode because someone DARED have a background. You can't even make a facial expression beyond a soulless, blank smile. Tilting your head? Oh heck no, that might make you look individual, can't have that. Even though, you know, we're leaving the school so we might as well at least have ONE fun picture. But no. Soulless, faceless, identical students, that's what it's all about.

I am so done with this school. -.-

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Itunes seriously... like 5 MB left on an episode of Adventure Time I was downloading and my internet goes out for a second. Itune completely cancels the entire download. Really? REALLY? :(

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

wow my brain is really fucking sucky

"I'm doing great, I'm doing great, everything is good, everything is happy, gonna get a shiny axew, aw yes, party tomorrow, break soo--oh. oh wow. wow. I'm an awful human being and everyone must hate me and I feel so lonely and god I hate myself and wow I suck so much like seriously I'm just not a good person and dammit everyone must think I'm stupid and I am stupid and will never do anything."
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

They killed Sheepie D: