Rant Thread

Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lotusii »

Made a stupid mistake of getting in a NSA relationship with a friend because I didn't see the harm since I've been single for a while. Did not expect to actually start liking my friend as more. I'm beyond petrified to say anything for fear of making things awkward.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

For fuck's sake, what's wrong with me? I get jealous *so* easily. *So* easily. It gets me upset just to see you bonding with someone else. I'm such a selfish bitch at times. How the hell am I supposed to accept it when you get a boyfriend? You want to meet someone so badly and all I want is you to myself. You're like my best friend now... I don't even know if you know it.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

"Communication error" when I am about to deal the final blow in a battle...yeah right, the other person disconnected, not fooling anyone feigning confusion. Then promptly announcing that its late and your going to bed...I won that fight and you know it *Glare*

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Oh, thanks. I really needed to get the utility bill taken out of my account three times. It's not like I wanted to buy food and being massively overdrafted is awesome. Not.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Why am I getting hate for asking for money in return for art? IE commissions. How is that rude or greedy? I think it's rude and greedy to ask for art FOR FREE like so many people think is a prefectly fine thing to do nowadays.

I'm only doing it becuase my family is in a bad money situation at the moment >.> but I guess that's a greedy thing to do too on the internet.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Oh how fucking wonderful someone has stolen a artwork of mine and is selling it as a shirt. Fuckin hell.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

cowmuflage wrote:Oh how fucking wonderful someone has stolen a artwork of mine and is selling it as a shirt. Fuckin hell.
Where? On DA?
:hug: If it's on DA, I'll go report that It's stolen, and help you Cow. :hug: None of your awesome art should ever be stolen.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:Oh how fucking wonderful someone has stolen a artwork of mine and is selling it as a shirt. Fuckin hell.
Link it in PMs. I'll report it too.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

starkittens wrote:
Where? On DA?
:hug: If it's on DA, I'll go report that It's stolen, and help you Cow. :hug: None of your awesome art should ever be stolen.
It was not on DA but I was told by someone on DA.
Junrei wrote:
Thanks you guys for the support but there is no need anymore. I emailed Redbubble.com the site he was selling it on and they have taken it down. They where nice and fast about it so that's good! Funny my cousin found his Facebook page and I was going to tell him what I think about him but he's made it so only people he knows can post I wonder why :P
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

cowmuflage wrote:
starkittens wrote:
Where? On DA?
It was not on DA but I was told by someone on DA.
Junrei wrote:
Thanks you guys for the support but there is no need anymore. I emailed Redbubble.com the site he was selling it on and they have taken it down. They where nice and fast about it so that's good! Funny my cousin found his Facebook page and I was going to tell him what I think about him but he's made it so only people he knows can post I wonder why :P
:hug: Glad you got it taken care of, Cow. I wonder if he's doing that to other?

Anywas. my Rant:
Booooorrrrrrreeeeeeddddd. Still waiting on people to reply to RP's. I have 5 i'm in, and I can't post in any of them. :(

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

:hug: thanks and yeah I think he is. I don't think the other 3 shirts he's selling are his but I can't do anything about that as I have no proof. :/
Why do people do this I mean really it's not good.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

:( I spent a lot of time on a drawing and find out that the tail does not comply with the restrictions of the species...even though the information on the species does not (yet) state anything about what my piece didn't comply with :(

Both rabbits (and rabbit like species) as well as birds are capable of moving their tails, how was I to know that this feather tailed rabbit couldn't move its tail from being curved along the back...and what do you mean the tail is to big? on the breed sheet it says that the tails can range from bunny sized to peacock sized and mine isn't as big as a peacock T.T ...Now i need to come up with a new tail design that still looks good...shouldn't have picked such a difficult pose...

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

My third blue drake just dropped. First one, great - I needed you, Second - you got a new home with husband, Third? I don't need you :( I just want a pretty Azure one.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Bipolar disorder.

I've seen some people say that I must be very busy because I haven't been around. I haven't been busy. I've been trying to get out of bed.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Mania wrote:Bipolar disorder.

I've seen some people say that I must be very busy because I haven't been around. I haven't been busy. I've been trying to get out of bed.
I had a cousin who was Bipolar and his mom refused to believe it, it wasnt until he punched her in the face and broke her nose in a fit of uncontrollable and unprovoked rage did she do anything about it. I understand she hurt her face but I think she hurt him more by refusing to believe what everyone else saw/suspected for several years. I dont have it personally but trust me I know it can be tough. :hug:

Sethalaen
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Sethalaen »

Today was a really, really lousy day.

I know it's just "first world problems" but today has just really sucked.

I've been in this guild for a literal year or more. I helped form it when it was starting out to raid. I worked my butt off for months on my hunter in the first group and we got great progression. It certainly wasn't all me, but I helped, I pulled my weight, I did my share, and I worked really hard to improve.

We form a second team and they have a lot of trouble. They can't keep a tank. They have trouble keeping people. I talk to the guild leader and the officers and I offer to switch mains, work my butt off, and get geared. I get my druid from 85-90 in two days and by next raid day, I'm ready to go.

Since then I have never, EVER missed a day. I help out with Heroics. I help out with gearing. I help out the officers. I set up little side events to help get the guild doing stuff. Every weekend I run instances like crazy to get people their Heroic and Scenario Achievements.

I've been through three raid leaders, two raid groups, and had the second one basically reform four times.

And I stuck with it. Never didn't show. Never was rude. Always tried my hardest to be upbeat and positive.

The Guild Leader and several officers talk to me all the time for help and pep-talks and just...stuff....

I work really, really hard.

I got cut today.

Why? It wasn't my gear. It wasn't my performance.

The guild leader has a friend who wants to tank. I'm getting replaced by him. He has less gear, less experience, and is not very skilled at the class, which he just rolled to get to 90.... Even three of the four officers agreed they thought it was bullshit but they "aren't the guild leader so we can't do much".

But I'm cut and he gets to raid into 5.2 with the team I kept together (or at least helped) and worked really, really, really damn hard for....

So I left my guild. I couldn't stand being some side-liner when it wasn't even for a good reason. It wasn't a better tank replacing me. It wasn't a balance issue. It was....pure and simple favoritism.

I feel sick and like I want to cry.

I know it's stupid but...today has been a horrible day.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Sethalaen wrote:Today was a really, really lousy day.

I've been in this guild for a literal year or more. I helped form it when it was starting out to raid. I worked my butt off for months on my hunter in the first group and we got great progression. It certainly wasn't all me, but I helped, I pulled my weight, I did my share, and I worked really hard to improve.

We form a second team and they have a lot of trouble. They can't keep a tank. They have trouble keeping people. I talk to the guild leader and the officers and I offer to switch mains, work my butt off, and get geared. I get my druid from 85-90 in two days and by next raid day, I'm ready to go.

Since then I have never, EVER missed a day. I help out with Heroics. I help out with gearing. I help out the officers. I set up little side events to help get the guild doing stuff. Every weekend I run instances like crazy to get people their Heroic and Scenario Achievements.

I've been through three raid leaders, two raid groups, and had the second one basically reform four times.

And I stuck with it. Never didn't show. Never was rude. Always tried my hardest to be upbeat and positive.

The Guild Leader and several officers talk to me all the time for help and pep-talks and just...stuff....

I got cut today.

The guild leader has a friend who wants to tank. I'm getting replaced by him. He has less gear, less experience, and is not very skilled at the class, which he just rolled to get to 90.... Even three of the four officers agreed they thought it was bullshit but they "aren't the guild leader so we can't do much".

But I'm cut and he gets to raid into 5.2 with the team I kept together (or at least helped) and worked really, really, really damn hard for....

So I left my guild. I couldn't stand being some side-liner when it wasn't even for a good reason. It wasn't a better tank replacing me. It wasn't a balance issue. It was....pure and simple favoritism.

:hug: That sounds like the issue my mother had, she was the best healer in the guild, but she got cut merely cause she was the type of women who wouldn't put up with any of the guild leader's crud. The guild moved severs, but never told my mother. And none of the other guilds on my sever where looking for Healers. :(
:hug:

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

potty training and underwear...good thing I have plenty of cleaner and paper towels...

~~~
~~~
~~~

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Sethalaen wrote:Today was a really, really lousy day.

I got cut today.

It isn't stupid to feel bad. This game has made me feel like that more then once due to people just being asshats.

I went through a similuar situation with my last guild. I was there from day 1. Left my previous guild cause these people seemed fun and organised. Everything was good, we progressed, we had fun, I pulled my weight and made alot of what i thought was friends. Stuck with the team as we cycled through various people in the good and bad times.

We hit heroic content. We get stuck. The officers recruited a "friend" who has heroic raiding experience. He apparently is the guru to end all gurus. But I feel ok. I'm top dps, what problem could arise for me?

Mr heroic does a "sim" of all the dps (apart from himself) and makes a forum post....a very derogatory one aimed at me. Why don't I use this? Why haven't I done that? I'm not performing as well as I should. It gets nasty and very personal at one point but I won't repeat that. (The other two dps below me get off more lightly).

I felt sick. I made a comment on the thread to the tone of "there are people behind those pixels" and the response I got from the GM and officers I thought were friends was "its ok to give constructive critisim". Except there was nothing constructive in what this person said. So much so I got PM's from guildies asking if I was ok and the post they thought was bang out of line.

The officers buried their heads and backed mr heroic thinking i would forget it. I didn't.

I swapped raid teams to avoid him. He started bringing "alts" to that team. I told the GM he should apologise or I would not come to any further raids. She agreed and broached the subject in a 3 way PM.

An Apology never came. He acted in G chat like I should be all cool and mates with him still. I was not.

And so I left. I didn't do any long winded goodbye post. Just added to real id those I felt truely did care and dissapeared into the night. I fiound out later that mr guru couldn't save them from heroic spine and once progression stalled (as it had donepreviously in the past) he left. Karma? Who knows.

to leave was actually the best thing I could of done. I felt alot better being away from that and went back to my old casual guild with open arms :) That toon remains there to this day. Sorry this is a long response but I wanted you to know that you are not alone in having been done over by people. Its more then ok to have a cry and be hurt cause god knows I did! But there is light after dark and now you can find a guild that truely does care and appreciate you.

Cas xx

Edit: I'll just add here I think the reason behind mr heroics comments aimed at me (id never said boo to him before then) was after I pulled out of the first team he added his Hunter to the guild. I had a feeling he just wanted to raid on that toon and being nasty was a good way to get rid of me.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

It's about 5:30 in the morning. I should have gone to bed at least 2-3 hours ago. But no. I decided I had to do as much work on this drawing as possible. Oh Fire Emblem: Awakening.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? XD Oi, if it's not Pokemon art I'm staying up all night working on, it's apparently Fire Emblem art now! XD As much as I love this game, I reaally should not have stayed up so late.

*Edit* On another note, why the HELL is the phone ringing at 5:35 AM?!