Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Loving the huge ads in the news paper saying I should give up my right to vote so that it will make the law for gay marrage not happen :lol:
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

I don't like fighting with you; I don't like fighting with you; I don't like fighting with you.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I was eating a very late lunch in a park today and a lady sits by me and demands I stop eating as meat is murder :S Hey lady I don't go and sit next to you and go "I hate tofu stop eating it!" so don't do it to me you dumb rude vegan.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Guh, despite the great news, it's actually kinda stressful. The shock of my cat being found after two years, the stress of uni deadlines and being upset because I miss my boyfriend (mixed with those badly timed female monthly things) has caused me to have such insane changes of emotions over the last few days. I cried a total of nine times yesterday... the last time I did was right before I fell asleep and I couldn't stop. x___o And I burst into tears in front of my friends for apparently no reason and it was embarassing and urg. I hate it.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

cowmuflage wrote:I was eating a very late lunch in a park today and a lady sits by me and demands I stop eating as meat is murder :S Hey lady I don't go and sit next to you and go "I hate tofu stop eating it!" so don't do it to me you dumb rude vegan.
You should have taken the meat and wiggled it in her face making animal sounds. That'll teach her to mind her own business. XD

Siggy under construction!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

cowmuflage wrote:I was eating a very late lunch in a park today and a lady sits by me and demands I stop eating as meat is murder :S Hey lady I don't go and sit next to you and go "I hate tofu stop eating it!" so don't do it to me you dumb rude vegan.
I've been a vegetarian for 20 years, and whenever I hear of people behaving this way it makes me wince. What's really funny is that a year from now, she probably won't even be vegetarian anymore. People who are serious about being vegetarian for the long term rarely act that way.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I am trying so, so hard to not get annoyed with you. You obviously know nothing about the Netherwing and didn't look up how difficult this grind would be. I don't know how you go tto level 90 without knowing how rep works, but whatever. I don't mind helping you. I do mind when my helping your turns into me being a goddamn quest log. Seriously? You can't read your quest log or look at your map to find out where things are and what you're supposed to do? I even gave you the rep guide I use. So stop whispering me with "the guide is WRONG" every time you don't actually read it or the quest log.

And, petty as it is, I hate that you've had three eggs spawn right after I left areas. Yeah, I've gotten three today, too. But I a bit feel like you don't deserve them for using me like I'm Wikipedia.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Skip this post if you don't like cuss words....

An other week without a bow for me.
I've been farming LFR since 5.0. I still have my crappy random heroic blue weapon that I hate from the deepest part of my soul. I was hoping for a new chance when the new lfr came out. No weapon. Then Terrace. A weapon for me. Each week I've run I had to chances with the luck charms for my bow. NOTHING dropped. Then we get the new lfrs with the trolls and throne of thunder and whatever. I have 8 (!) chances now, every week to get a bow. I still don't have one. I'm so frustrated. I'm really close to quitting playing hunter, although it's the only class I have permanentely enjoyed since 2007. Every hunter I see, every fucking twink has this fucking bow - but my hunter, who's my main doesn't get shit. She's in epic gear. I have an itemlevel of 491 although I never go into a normal raid and the only annoying thing is my weapon. It keeps me from being awsome in dps. I'm good already. But I want to be better. Why do I not get a weapon?? RNG really must have a grudge on me. Every week is such a disappointment for me in lfr. Each boss I cross my fingers. GOLD. I cross my fingers for the additional roll. Gold - FUCK YOU Findu - you don't deserve it. Just keep playing around with your stupid blue weapon.... I don't want to try anymore it just makes me more angry every week. I'm sick of LFR and of the loot window and of playing hunter for the first time in my wow life.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I hate people who assume they know what I am trying to do, then point out that I am failing at it...Umm excuse me random druid person, but I am NOT failing at this, I am doing exactly what I am meaning to do.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

This private RP I'm doing better not shove itself infront of my dearly coveted public one or I'm gonna flip tables. Sure the content is simple and easy cause it's not at all supposed to be formal but I can only RP to that theme so often. No RP will replace the one I pieced together from scratch for the first time ever. I just hope it doesn't die down to the point where it only gets a post or two a day. I know I'm in a crappy mood which is why I feel like this is what it is but meeeehhhhh I can't help it. Least it makes me feel better ranting about it. Maybe I'll feel better in a couple hours. Hopefully.

Edit: Alright, yeah, I think its just nerves now that I have a bit more of a clear head to think

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Shalyth wrote:This private RP I'm doing better not shove itself infront of my dearly coveted public one or I'm gonna flip tables. Sure the content is simple and easy cause it's not at all supposed to be formal but I can only RP to that theme so often. No RP will replace the one I pieced together from scratch for the first time ever. I just hope it doesn't die down to the point where it only gets a post or two a day. I know I'm in a crappy mood which is why I feel like this is what it is but meeeehhhhh I can't help it. Least it makes me feel better ranting about it. Maybe I'll feel better in a couple hours. Hopefully.

Edit: Alright, yeah, I think its just nerves now that I have a bit more of a clear head to think
Most public RP's that I've seen end up at that point at some time... I pray that it will last a little while before that happens though.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: N/A

Unread post by Crotalus Horridus »

So, yesterday I was having a blast. Was doing World PvP for the first time in a few years, and was having an all around great time.
Until today.

I saw someone advertising for a Warbringer group. I of course, whispered the person the advertisement forwarded to, as I only have the Cobalt direhorn. The first Warbringer we kill, an Amber one in Jade Forest, drops the mount. I didn't win it, like I usually expect, an a person in the group demands that the person who won it give it to them for 3k, which considering the drop rate is a horrid price.

Anyways, we go to the Kun-lai spawn point and camp there. I get on my Cobalt Direhorn to show off, and the person from before begins to freak out about the whole thing, complaining that I'm needing on the others when I already have one. He says that I have around 6 Direhorns, which is completely false as I only have the Golden and Cobalt ones. His friend comes in and complains that I even have two of them, and I am then kicked from the group for wanting to collect mounts.

It doesn't stop there, though. After I was kicked I questioned them on how and why kicking me would benefit them, and they simply replied with things like ''ur mom'' and ''ugly''. Yes, I'm serious, that's the only insults they could form. I being civil tried to argue with them about the reason they kicked me, and I eventually questioned why they used such uncreative insults. They simply replied with more ''creative'' ones, including ''ur dad'', ''ur sister'', and ''ur dog''. After they went silent for a while and did some more uber-imaginative insults, I left and asked my friend a question.

I asked my friend ''Are most PvPers stupid?'' Now this isn't exactly an insult to all PvPers, as many of my friends and myself like to do World PvP, and one of them even admitted to PvPers usually being an unintelligent bunch. How did I know they were PvPers? Well, they were both riding Gladiator drakes from Cataclysm.

And that's my rant.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

*rubs temples*

I hate - HATE - being in a position where I have to be the reasonable authority figure and not retaliate while someone hurls insults at me. Even though if the insults had been directed at someone else, I would have acted appropriately in their defense.

Sigh.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Okay. Okay. A) It's not even 9PM. On a Saturday. I know you go to bed early, but come on. B) My computer doesn't get that loud. It really doesn't. And I didn't have the volume turned all the way up. C) I'm in the bathroom. With the fan on. You could barely hear it.

D) YOU STOMP AROUND LIKE A GODDAMN DEVILSAUR EVERY MORNING AT 3.30 AND FUCK WITH MY COFFEE MACHINE AND BLOWDRY YOUR HAIR BUT I CAN'T PLAY A TWO MINUTE VIDEO? FUCK YOU.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

Kalliope

Aeladrine wrote:YOU STOMP AROUND LIKE A GODDAMN DEVILSAUR EVERY MORNING AT 3.30
I can't help it; I laughed! I know the exact sort like that and can despise them for it, but your phrasing is hilarious! :hug:

YouTube Edition

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Kalliope wrote:
I can't help it; I laughed! I know the exact sort like that and can despise them for it, but your phrasing is hilarious! :hug:
It's really the only comparison I could think of. u_u

I shouldn't still be angry. But... I am. She's completely obnoxious, and I'm so sick of her. Only three more weeks, Aela. Only three more weeks....

I need to pack, dammit. I can't pack or clean when she's here because anxiety and I just can't but she's always here and ugh okay i'm just gonna go curl up int oa ball for now
• Aela's Pet Journal

Kalliope

You'll make it! Just count the days. <3

YouTube Edition

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kalliope wrote:*rubs temples*

I hate - HATE - being in a position where I have to be the reasonable authority figure and not retaliate while someone hurls insults at me. Even though if the insults had been directed at someone else, I would have acted appropriately in their defense.

Sigh.
It's a thankless job indeed.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kalliope

Junrei wrote:
Kalliope wrote:*rubs temples*

Sigh.
It's a thankless job indeed.
Happily, I got an apology not long afterwards, so at least my actions ended up being justified. An apology after I had acted would have seemed terribly insincere.

Still....this is likely to happen again and I *will* have to do something and then there will undoubtedly be retaliation.....sigh.

YouTube Edition

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I have notoriously terrible timing. Seriously, the worst. RL friend wants to play LoL? Every time she's free, I need to run. Friend wants to chat? Shit, friends came over, can't get on the computer. Need to comfort a friend? Doing homework all day, sorry!

But when nobody is around to chat, suddenly I have absolutely nothing to do but stare at my computer. I mean really now.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!