Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man after being told by people how much I ended up drinking last night I'm kinda shocked I'm not dead :lol: Argh you are going to be one of those more then one day long hangovers aint ya? Still I had heaps of fun last night so it's all good.
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

As a former hardcore raider, I don't mind wiping in a dungeon for hours on end. I was actually having a lot of fun being the last one standing usually and kiting two bosses around for as long as I could before I was killed. I know this can be frustrating for newer people, and this is a new dungeon so strats aren't in stone yet, but please do not just leave in the middle of a fight. I cannot stand that! At least say SOMETHING before you go. You just screw over the rest of the party when you do. =/

Also, thank you for the concerns over my car accident. I went to the doctor and besides some bruising on my shoulder where my safety belt was, I'm fine. I got a better look at my car today and it's totaled. The front end is smashed in really good, with some parts nonexistent anymore.

Sucks that this wasn't my fault and my car got most of the damage. Only thing that I did to the other car was indent the passenger side door.

Now to play the waiting game to hear back from my insurance company. Stupid weekends.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Luckily for you Wassa, because it wasn't your fault, you don't gotta pay a dime. It's all gotta come out of the other dudes pocket and his insurance too.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Junrei wrote:Luckily for you Wassa, because it wasn't your fault, you don't gotta pay a dime. It's all gotta come out of the other dudes pocket and his insurance too.
I would be careful with that. I ended up being out several hundred dollars because the guy knocked part of my car off and his insurance said it was pre-existing damage. I advise paying attention and listening to what offer they quote you.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Equestria Girls.
*Sob*

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Snowy wrote:Equestria Girls.
*Sob*

They still look like they where made in one of those dress up games >.> I could make better designs and I'm not that good :lol:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

It's the fact it's coming out so soon and there's still been no information that makes this sound at all appealing. I'll probably still watch it, but I'm not going in with high hopes at all.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Wow...only May 6th and already its gotten hot enough for my computer to overheat and crash...this is spring! Summer is going to be brutal (for what I am use to). At least a friend of mine says he has some spare fans and he'll see is any will work for my computer. I am also tempted to open up the case to let more air circulate.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

Bananas are too delicious. The deliciousness of them makes me ANGRY... How dare they come in large quantities at low prices AND be delicious!! The nerve! Also they make me thirsty. But I still wish I had one.
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Helsinki wrote:Bananas are too delicious. The deliciousness of them makes me ANGRY... How dare they come in large quantities at low prices AND be delicious!! The nerve! Also they make me thirsty. But I still wish I had one.
... That's... the most amazing rant I've ever seen on here.

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Snowy wrote:
Helsinki wrote:Bananas are too delicious. The deliciousness of them makes me ANGRY... How dare they come in large quantities at low prices AND be delicious!! The nerve! Also they make me thirsty. But I still wish I had one.
... That's... the most amazing rant I've ever seen on here.
I'm gunna be willing to agree. HOW DARE BANANAS BE SO DAMN DELICIOUS!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Sticky sticky damn honey >_< It's so tasty but holy crap it's like, everywhere D:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ray Harryhausen passed away today :( RIP you SFX god you! No one has made a cooler looking stop motion hydra compared to you!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

When your day was fun and awesome and good things happened but then that time of month comes along and just nope, ruins everything for you. God damn emotions and dfhdskfdsjkssdfs

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I'm tired and annoyed and sad all the time and it's all for silly reasons I can't control or should be upset about and this feeling hasn't really quit except for the occasional brief moment or two when I'm feeling alright. It may be time to consider upping the dosage on my depression meds soon. And wow this shitty feeling escalated into crying real fast.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I love walking home in the rain. Screw you winter! Can't wear any light coloured things now >.>
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Am sick to my stomach about tonight...I'm doing a short course (which i want to do) but have to stay in the city till 8:30pm so drove and parked in a carpark 2 streets from the tafe but i'm still nervous about walking to my car, how silly is that! To make things worse the e-mail confirmation the Tafe sent had a little "caution" at the bottom about walking around at night eep!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

*Sigh* I told you repeatedly in guild chat for nearly a month that I wanted to do TK with you...yet you keep doing it with another guildie....

Then yesterday I told you I wanted to do BWL and MC with you....you did BWL with the same guildie and almost did MC with them too but you managed to say no....

You were begging to spend time with me yet you keep doing stuff like this.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Unread post by Valfreya »

I have been feeling 'off' for a while now and just didnt have any energy, then low and behold I wake up and the left side of my face was swollen to high heaven. Went to the dentist, he referred me to an oral surgeon..................4 wisdom teeth out next week, seems two of them (one each side) is abscessed. He said they had been like that a while but since they are impacted that i had no way to know. But Im sure this is what has been making me so sick and yucky feeling and tired. Cant wait to have this over! ugh.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Finals week is killing me. Sure my finals aren't as bad as others many be, but they still put a fair amount of stress on me. That and I may need a part time summer job. Which isn't so bad if I wasn't taking a biology course over the summer. I just hate having to balance school work with actual work. I like to do one at a time as needed. x.x It's less stressful that way for me.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}