Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Aeladrine »

bangs head against wall bc of idiots in the snk tag
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

It's so annoying when people don't pay for the eBay auctions they bid on right away. I mean seriously it takes like TWENTY SECONDS at most to click 'pay' and let it process. Why bid on things at the last minute and then leave me waiting around for three days? Do you WANT your damned item? Clearly not that much, unless you don't seem to realise I'm not posting it until you've paid me. But I'm in the middle of moving house and I have to wait seven days before I can report you and urrggggg. Seriously people, stop being dickheads and just PAY ME already. There's NO REASON for you not to.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Oh joy thunder and lightning and hail just what I love >.>

Can winter be over please?
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

cowmuflage wrote:Can winter be over please?
I will never get over the fact that it's the exact opposite season in some other parts of the world. :lol:

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

cowmuflage wrote:Oh joy thunder and lightning and hail just what I love >.>

Can winter be over please?
Unlikely, I think we've just sent another mass of stormy rain over towards you. Sorry.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah, today was some of the worst I've seen. The winds were crazy. Heavy rain one minute, blue skies the next, then another storm. It should be at your place any time now!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Wain wrote:Yeah, today was some of the worst I've seen. The winds were crazy. Heavy rain one minute, blue skies the next, then another storm. It should be at your place any time now!
I have to say that sounds like our summer, is it very cold?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wain wrote:Yeah, today was some of the worst I've seen. The winds were crazy. Heavy rain one minute, blue skies the next, then another storm. It should be at your place any time now!
That was what yesterday was like XD Guess I'll pack my raincoat today!
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

I "love" my guild on mok'nathal.

I ask if anyone wants to do terrace LFR and some people say yeah sure. "Norm?" "No LFR" the they suddenly drop interest like Ffs I even fucking said "/LFR/ terrace".

I like people in it but god that's just discouraging o/

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I love you dearly but if you have to get up at 3:30am again you can sleep in the other room!!! Not only did you not wake up with your alarm that woke ME up first, i then didn't get back to sleep until 30 mins before I was meant to get up grrr! I have to work too and I don't get half a day like you >.>

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I hate when someone holds a contest, states that they themselves will not enter it, then a few days before the contest ends, they decided they want to enter it, and then they end up in the top 3 winners...It just seems very dishonest to me. Especially considering that the contest was for a new design on something, and since they own the breed for the design they can add their own designs in whenever they want...so WHY? would they enter the event?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

So my cousin is the same age as me (23) and he's doing his OE. a big ass bike trip from Vietnam to England with his best mate.

He was in a big crash. Broke both wrists and was knocked out and he can barely move his jaw. In Italy. The hospital he is in is pretty shit and they are doing some shit things. A) never checked to see if he was concussed B) never looked at his jaw (it might be broken) and his arms are in a cast all the way up to his shoulders! for broken wrists @.@

Oh and he broke his bike licence as he had some American chick on his bike and he was not aloud to have passengers!

My Auntie has called the NZ embassy and they are going to help out. She understandably wants him home now but he wants to go to his German girlfriends house in Germany instead and he only has 6K in his bank account and this is all so bloody stressful omg I don't need this shit.

I also feel sorry from the American girl as she broke both her hips. She is being taken back to America cus she is lucky.

Okay she is not lucky for breaking her hips, she is lucky she is getting a free trip home.
Derax
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Area 52 - US

Unread post by Derax »

Murr Just murrr
Last edited by Derax on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

TH E REA LMS ARE DISS APEARING

IM SCARED

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

i was doing my usal habbit of checking on rare spawns and give them to those that want them.i found savage and put out the call in my guild.i made sure to say that savage is the ONLY white tiger in game.then 1 guildes trys to make themself look smarter by saying he is not the only one the ones on the island where you do most of the cloud serpent dailiys has a white tiger.i corrected here for i have seen these 2 tigers side by side when i ran into another hunter that we where showing off tames with.he pulled out the grey tiger in question and i pulled out my savage and if you look even in the dark place i saw the difference the fact the white is light the grey.this hunter new the difference and he better have seen the difference or he is just color blind.and he wanted savage but couldn't find him and settled with the grey one instead.being the nice hunter that i am i help him catch this awsome snow white.he is not only happy that he got his but also not afraid to say the grey and white are infact different.so we come back the the self right guilde.pretty much he says he has not time to waste time looking for the WHITE tiger and feels it easyer to get the GREY tiger instead and butter up her pride by saying its the white one when its not.waste time be not i was pretty much stareing savage in the face.they basicly for pride missed out on the real deal and stick with a grey and call it white and not accept my hunter pet finding skills and get a pet that many people have wanted.this has to be the only hunter to have the head so for up the butt to not be able to admit they are wrong and accept help from others.

well thats my rant that i wanted to tell from awhile ago and never shok off.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

>mother gets job in DC
>wooo!
>father can transfer to DC in like a month
>extra wooo!
>DC apartments close to the base allow a max of two pets
>we have three

shit
(calling a good friend tho who only has one of her two allowed pets who lives like RIGHT BY ME bc my apartment at school doesn't allow pets but she hasn't called me back yet please hurry)
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Just becuase you like an animal that someone has a phobia of does not give you the right to be a dick to them or act like you are smarter for not being scared of them. That just shows everyone that you are infact an uncareing bumhole.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So if someone I hate gives me a birthday present, how am I supposed to react? Accept it and be all like 'you shouldn't have' while holding back my seething hatred for them? Or decline? Because this guy I DESPISE can't take a fucking hint and I hate him beyond words but I have a feeling he'll get me something next week for my birthday because he did last year too. I didn't dislike him nearly as much last year but there was still a strong 'stay away from me' vibe and for TWO FUCKING YEARS he never took the hint. I have legitimate reasons to dislike him, yes, I'm not just being a bully.

I feel like if he does it's only because he knows I'll have to be nice to him then. Oh also I was moving stuff into my new house today and he FUCKING APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE. I was like what the flying fuck how the hell do you know where I live?! And then I realised... one of my house mates is still buddies with him and would've told him where we live. Ffs I don't want that creepy piece of shit in my house or anywhere near it. Piss off. fnhksbfdshkjsn LDMSNFJLS

Extra rant because I've JUST REALISED SOMETHING...
... I CAN AFFORD TO PLAY WOW AGAIN!!
... But I'm about to be without internet for two weeks starting Friday FML srsly

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

This amazing lady is selling her espeon print (which I ADORE bc it combine POKEMON AND VICTORIAN THINGS) as thigh highs. I want them so much omg. I can't get them. I have no money.

She's also selling it as an iPhone case, but that I can get later. These I may not be able to.
• Aela's Pet Journal

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I wish I had a pet Skag...or at least a toy one to go with my Psycho and Claptrap figures...