Rant Thread

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Varethyn »

Qinni: Go see a dentist pronto!

Rawr: Sorry you ended up having such a crappy day. Happy birthday, hope it gets better :hug:

My rant: There's a loose spring on either side of my mattress in the most awkward place, so even if I flip it over I can always feel one of them. Of course my financial situation is dire until the job centre gets back to me so I can't buy a new one.
Also I got rejected from that job I mentioned a few weeks ago. Joy.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Varethyn wrote:Qinni: Go see a dentist pronto!
I am. thankfully my family dentist will take me in for free but I'm still going to have tp pay for the meds. DX
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

Antibiotics are normally relatively affordable, at least, and that's probably what you need most.

I was in a ranting mood last night. We wiped on Sha of Pride at less than 1%, and then my mouse and keyboard locked up and I couldn't get back in! and they killed it without me.

Did get the pants to drop on Norushen, though, so that mollified a bit.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Work today was rough. Really tough euthanasia and some really really sick kitties. :( I just wanna cry. :(
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

:( Poor kitties. I wish I could adopt more of the poor things but five is really enough to take care of ...
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

God I hate having to take back seat and watch my girlfriend and her family go hungry because the food stamps they get don't last the month and there is almost no food banks where they live fuck I just want to send her food and help out but I can't and urgh
[lays face down on floor]

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I over cooked dinner. It didn't burn but the pasta is all gummy and bitter. And we still have mooching ants X|
Saints Row 4 keeps giving me weird feels. I love the game but a key part of the main plot hits one of my biggest fears HARD. And several smaller ones too...
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

either i take medicine that makes it hard to concentrate on things and makes me very tired and have mood swings or i lose all feeling in my legs.......
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I go to LA tomorrow evening
so 3 AM is a great time to freak out and forget if I've sent my confirmation that I'm attending the damn class at all

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

So. I used to be in a guild called...lets say...guild one. One day I logged in and the gm of guild one told me he had merged are guild with anther one. Lets call it guild two. For a time are guild did pretty well together and did a couple of raids but one day gm of guild one got tired of wiping in SoO flex. So he raged quit along wih some of my old guild mates and they stole the whole back. Money items and everything. He said to the gm of guild two that it was "buying him back from all the time he wasted" I stayed in guild two because they where a nice bunch and really friendly . They didn't hold my gms actions against me. Now a couple days later gm of guild one started harassing us. Me in particular. He called me a fat whore and my voice makes him want to shit bricks. Tonight when we where getting people for flex he tried to start shit with us. I hope my ticket gets answered because I'm tired of being made fun of publicly.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Qinni wrote:So. I used to be in a guild called...lets say...guild one. One day I logged in and the gm of guild one told me he had merged are guild with anther one. Lets call it guild two. For a time are guild did pretty well together and did a couple of raids but one day gm of guild one got tired of wiping in SoO flex. So he raged quit along wih some of my old guild mates and they stole the whole back. Money items and everything. He said to the gm of guild two that it was "buying him back from all the time he wasted" I stayed in guild two because they where a nice bunch and really friendly . They didn't hold my gms actions against me. Now a couple days later gm of guild one started harassing us. Me in particular. He called me a fat whore and my voice makes him want to shit bricks. Tonight when we where getting people for flex he tried to start shit with us. I hope my ticket gets answered because I'm tired of being made fun of publicly.
That's harassment pure and simple and it ANGERS me for you. You're not a fat whore Qinni. You're very pretty and sweet natured and that asshole is just jealous he didn't get to keep you in his guild <3

Seriously, like someone needs to put him in his place. Public harassment is NEVER cool. /fume.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Qinni wrote:So. I used to be in a guild called...lets say...guild one. One day I logged in and the gm of guild one told me he had merged are guild with anther one. Lets call it guild two. For a time are guild did pretty well together and did a couple of raids but one day gm of guild one got tired of wiping in SoO flex. So he raged quit along wih some of my old guild mates and they stole the whole back. Money items and everything. He said to the gm of guild two that it was "buying him back from all the time he wasted" I stayed in guild two because they where a nice bunch and really friendly . They didn't hold my gms actions against me. Now a couple days later gm of guild one started harassing us. Me in particular. He called me a fat whore and my voice makes him want to shit bricks. Tonight when we where getting people for flex he tried to start shit with us. I hope my ticket gets answered because I'm tired of being made fun of publicly.
That's actually grounds to report him. *hugs* That's not right. And someone needs to tell him "WELCOME TO RAIDING!" cause guess what? You're gonna wipe...a lot....that's what progression is all about. You wipe, you get up, you try again.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

very annoyed that facetious and antagonistic people i knew in college somehow are more successful than me, despite definitely coming off as way lazier and prone to entitled whining. Just because you can paint yourself confidently, apparently, you can hide all that bullcrap while completely ignoring your friends who need some networking help. Well, nuts to you.

I really need more helpful friends.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I have a very old cat...my vary old cat has a VERY LOUD Yowl, she is a very tiny old cat. This morning she was yowling at the top of her lungs outside my bedroom door. So fine, get up, feed her, half way through eating she walks down the hall and starts yowling again because apparently she forgot that I'd already fed her...So I had to show her the food again, which she got all excited about and started eating again...
Also, old cats do not seem to realise that their back ends are sticking outside the litterbox...So now I've tossed the litterbox, and am testing out a rubbermaid bin...hopefully this will prove to be better for the apartment carpets.... T.T

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Makoes wrote:I have a very old cat...my vary old cat has a VERY LOUD Yowl, she is a very tiny old cat. This morning she was yowling at the top of her lungs outside my bedroom door. So fine, get up, feed her, half way through eating she walks down the hall and starts yowling again because apparently she forgot that I'd already fed her...So I had to show her the food again, which she got all excited about and started eating again...
Also, old cats do not seem to realise that their back ends are sticking outside the litterbox...So now I've tossed the litterbox, and am testing out a rubbermaid bin...hopefully this will prove to be better for the apartment carpets.... T.T

I know how you feel. Sylvester was like that. When they get really old like him (he was 22 XD) they get super duper forgetful. Does your cat lick the part where it's tail joins to it's body? Sylvester stopped doing that. Had to cut all that fur off as it got all sticky XD
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Aeladrine wrote:either i take medicine that makes it hard to concentrate on things and makes me very tired and have mood swings or i lose all feeling in my legs.......
I have that same problem :( Do I take the prescription for my cold and go through the same thing (I'm guessing both our stuff has codeine in it?) or do I suffer. Well, partly suffer. I bought over the counter cold and flu medication to try and avoid the prescription during the day >.>
Makoes wrote:I have a very old cat...my vary old cat has a VERY LOUD Yowl, she is a very tiny old cat. This morning she was yowling at the top of her lungs outside my bedroom door. So fine, get up, feed her, half way through eating she walks down the hall and starts yowling again because apparently she forgot that I'd already fed her...So I had to show her the food again, which she got all excited about and started eating again...
Does she mind an enclosed box? I've always had a cover over my box to keep litter kicking to a minimum on the carpets but I know a lot of cats don't seem to like it. I've been lucky so far, all cats I've dealt with like the privacy and darkness it gives (they have to suck it up anyways though if they want to live with me rofl-- though when it comes to pets, I find myself making exceptions all the time to make them comfy :lol:)

------------

Ugh seriously, I blow my nose and then half a min later I need to again. WHERE IS ALL THIS CRAP COMING FROM?? Am I seriously like, some mass producing machine or something? Jeeze. /is dying

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

She's 18 yr, just really forgetful, never had an issue with her and litter boxes before, but think its more age thing where she just doesn't realise her butts hanging out...
Haven't noticed any stick fur, though she has mats she will not let me deal with. I've often seen one of my younger males cats go over to my old cat while she sleeps and "clean' her bum area...kinda gross, but nice that he's looking out for her...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I got pee'd on at work today....remind me to always bring a change of clothes so i don't have to sit in a pee filled shirt for hours on end...
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

ffs parents go away I do not like you down here this is obnoxious SIGH

also wow fuck you school calender and your stupid fucking dates and things not going to work and I got hopes up too high

this isn't even a big deal self no reason to start crying.

edit: wow thank you for actually managing to cut me off the thing that helped get ready for college parents

a+

a+ indeed
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

NOPE! Still hate this person and I wish they could suck a dick and choke on it. :c