Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I don't get why they can't get a Wonder Woman film of the ground. She is arguably the strongest female character in comics, okay not just comics as she is one of the characters even people who have zero comic knowledge know about. She is one of DC's big three with Batman and Superman after all!

I mean she's a Amazon and that's awesome!
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

So now, after all of this.. You post the chat log on your Tumblr for everyone to see?! What the hell?!
All your dick hugging lackies are swarming all over it saying how wrong we are and how amazing you are, blah blah blah.
No. You are not amazing. This guild was not "literally the only half successful pandaren RP guild and that was due to your creative drive". Your creative drive made the guild, yes. But you threw us away and STOLE from us. The guild as it is now? You wrote nothing of its lore. This is not your creative drive. It is ours. Stop claiming it as your own. Go away. Leave. You lost all right to this guild.

Get of the fact I 'put a hit' on you. You don't need to take screenshots of what your spy of a friend tells you I said. Get over it. You deserve to be ganked and camped until your PVP wears off. You deserve worse, but I will have to settle for this.

Just fucking. Ugh.

Your whole goal is to create drama. That is why you are doing this. The log is no one's business but ours. It is between you, me, and the rest of the guild.

Siggy under construction!

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Right arm is still grumpy. One moment it's ok. then the next it feels like I was poked in the elbow. I can play SR4 just fine but using the mouse or drawing makes it twinge. I'm gonna try drawing with the left arm for a while and just holding the tablet in my lap. I can draw in bed with no issues so I think it's something about how I sit at my desk.
I'll have to move stuff around to use the mouse with my left arm, but I know I can since I sometimes do that for a few solitaire games before bed.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I feel like I'm getting sick but I can't get sick as I have my first art show on Saturday Overload! D: It's Thursday right now and I really don't want to have to spend Friday being sick. I hope it's just a migraine I really do. I don't mind puking my guts out tonight, that's better then a cold or flu that could last for days.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Ergh, I'm the only one in my family so far that hasn't caught a nasty cold that's going around. I really, really don't want to catch this cold. >.<

Edit- FUCK I CAUGHT IT.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Therapy hurts............ :| :mrgreen:

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I'm gonna have to call my doctor again tomorrow and make an appointment. I'm still coughing to the point of feeling like I'ma pass out when I get into a coughing fit, my voice is low and scratchy despite my throat not being sore, and my muscles that allow me to cough are starting to give up, they have no more energy left to cough with. It's only been three days since I started antibiotics but I'm not getting any better.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Shalyth wrote:I'm gonna have to call my doctor again tomorrow and make an appointment. I'm still coughing to the point of feeling like I'ma pass out when I get into a coughing fit, my voice is low and scratchy despite my throat not being sore, and my muscles that allow me to cough are starting to give up, they have no more energy left to cough with. It's only been three days since I started antibiotics but I'm not getting any better.
Sounds like what I had for a while. Do me a favor and plug your nose and make your ears pop. If you can't then you most likely have an inner ear infection. It took about two months before they realized why I was coughing so much and had no temp or soar throat. All that icky stuff from your ears might be to blame. Hope this helps. :mrgreen:

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Looks like I get to stay up all night. Thanks cold.

Edit- three hours of glorious spotty, half-conscious sleep. Wow. I'm so refreshed.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Rawr wrote:
Shalyth wrote:I'm gonna have to call my doctor again tomorrow and make an appointment. I'm still coughing to the point of feeling like I'ma pass out when I get into a coughing fit, my voice is low and scratchy despite my throat not being sore, and my muscles that allow me to cough are starting to give up, they have no more energy left to cough with. It's only been three days since I started antibiotics but I'm not getting any better.
Sounds like what I had for a while. Do me a favor and plug your nose and make your ears pop. If you can't then you most likely have an inner ear infection. It took about two months before they realized why I was coughing so much and had no temp or soar throat. All that icky stuff from your ears might be to blame. Hope this helps. :mrgreen:
All the doctors I saw checked my ears and I have no pressure in them, I just wrack my brain and strain my neck so bad when i cough that everything just seems to seize up. Since catching the infection it feels like I've had something stuck deep in my throat that never goes away. The week before I got on the medication I had a lot of sinus congestion that was so bad I choked a few times but last night everything was clear and didn't hurt, wasn't dehydrated-like dry, or feel like anything was in there, it was just whatever feels stuck in my throat that was making me cough.

This morning though my sinuses are acting up again and I've been suffering since about 7am ._. Called my doctor and unless someone cancels their appointment with him, I can't see him till monday and I'm home alone this weekend. My infections contagious so no one can come and take care of me, stepdad is already sick with it because of me so we're on antibiotics together but he has to leave for out of town work and we really need the money.

I want to get xrays done to see whats in my throat, lungs, and nasal cavity to try and pinpoint the cause if it can be found that way but I need my doctors referral to go to the office that does that stuff and I have no means to get to the hospital by transit, the bus runs nowhere near it and I can hardly walk three blocks without feeling like I'm gonna flop. I don't think the hospital would appreciate it either, in my past experiences with them, going in regularly with mom when she was still around, they weren't exactly the nicest nor helpful

Edit: Thank freaking god, I just got a call and I have to be there in 15min but holy crap I got in today.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

uuuugh this is the worst cold I've had in years. I feel like death.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

wow I don't even know what to think of my life anymore

school in general is fine, the teachers are pr cool, classes are easy enough, it's just the social part. I get super jealous when my ex talks about her school and all, because it seems so easy to make friends but I just.. can't. I can never talk to anyone and even talking to a teacher makes me choke on my own words. the best part is the only person I've ever known, my ex, has just recently split from me and now I'm already dying of jealousy because someone else likes her
I broke a perfect led pencil then started crying.

I just want my led pencil and a friend at school

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Frozen looks "meh". :/
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Waiting on a commissioner to respond to a note.
I let them know my arm is acting funny and offered a refund if they are not comfortable waiting a little longer for their work. I can still draw but I'm going to have to work in shorter session. So far moving the tablet to right in front of me instead of off to the side seems to have helped a little.
It's still a little twingy. I hope it's not permanently damaged. I hate being so slow when I draw.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I really wanna get back in Subeta... but I cannot figure out what's wrong with the layout. I can't even get to their forums to report what's wrong. x-x

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

FML. I was late for my orientation today. UGH! Mother-in-law didn't remember so she left for work and didn't wake me up. My fiance came home at 9am from work and woke me up. I was supposed to BE there by 9!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am getting tired of this...Everyday that my guy works is the same damn thing. He wants to take the debt card to work to buy himself lunch because we have "nothing" to eat. I see several bags of rice, a loaf of bread, peanut butter, jam, canned tuna, pasta, fresh and frozen veggies, two freezers full of meat/fish, snack bars, apples...but apparently we have "nothing" to eat...Sorry but we cannot afford to keep having him spend $10-20 on his lunches when that same amount of money could be used to buy the makings of meals that will feed all 3 of us for a few days!!! When I buy food at work, it comes out of my own spending money! But he doesn't use his own spending for that, no no how dare I even suggest THAT...Heck, even every night I suggest that he plan ahead and make his lunches the night before. but, we have "Nothing" to eat...

On top of that, I've been asking him for years now to write down EXACTLY what he wants for his lunches for the week, and am STILL waiting for a list...the most I get is "lunch stuff" "Stuff for sandwiches" "stuff for pasta"....stuff stuff stuff...WHAT STUFF??????

Of course, it's my fault for not having enough "stuff" in the house for his lunches...

Oh, and so a few weeks ago I gave him the card and let him do the grocery shopping, even arranged for my sister (who has a van) to do her shopping on the same day so my BF wouldn't have to worry about paying for a taxi...He brought home crap loads of sugary snack type stuff, and VERY little in the way of healthy meal type foods. And still he criticizes ME on my shopping. At least I buy a bunch of healthy stuff that can be used several different ways for meals. On top of that, he has expensive tastes on a limited budget...so while I'll buy a middle priced brick of cheese that will last longer (big enough to last all week), for the same price he'll buy a small expensive cheese that's 1/4 the size and is gone after 1-2 meals...

So...anyhow he left the house in a right pissed off mood because I wouldn't allow him to take the debt card with him, and its "my" fault he has no lunch.

/shrug whatever, there's plenty of food to eat and if he can't be bothered to make himself a lunch, that's his problem.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Makoes wrote:I am getting tired of this...Everyday that my guy works is the same damn thing. He wants to take the debt card to work to buy himself lunch because we have "nothing" to eat. I see several bags of rice, a loaf of bread, peanut butter, jam, canned tuna, pasta, fresh and frozen veggies, two freezers full of meat/fish, snack bars, apples...but apparently we have "nothing" to eat...Sorry but we cannot afford to keep having him spend $10-20 on his lunches when that same amount of money could be used to buy the makings of meals that will feed all 3 of us for a few days!!! When I buy food at work, it comes out of my own spending money! But he doesn't use his own spending for that, no no how dare I even suggest THAT...Heck, even every night I suggest that he plan ahead and make his lunches the night before. but, we have "Nothing" to eat...

On top of that, I've been asking him for years now to write down EXACTLY what he wants for his lunches for the week, and am STILL waiting for a list...the most I get is "lunch stuff" "Stuff for sandwiches" "stuff for pasta"....stuff stuff stuff...WHAT STUFF??????

Of course, it's my fault for not having enough "stuff" in the house for his lunches...

Oh, and so a few weeks ago I gave him the card and let him do the grocery shopping, even arranged for my sister (who has a van) to do her shopping on the same day so my BF wouldn't have to worry about paying for a taxi...He brought home crap loads of sugary snack type stuff, and VERY little in the way of healthy meal type foods. And still he criticizes ME on my shopping. At least I buy a bunch of healthy stuff that can be used several different ways for meals. On top of that, he has expensive tastes on a limited budget...so while I'll buy a middle priced brick of cheese that will last longer (big enough to last all week), for the same price he'll buy a small expensive cheese that's 1/4 the size and is gone after 1-2 meals...

So...anyhow he left the house in a right pissed off mood because I wouldn't allow him to take the debt card with him, and its "my" fault he has no lunch.

/shrug whatever, there's plenty of food to eat and if he can't be bothered to make himself a lunch, that's his problem.
...what the hell kind of logic does he operate under. That's...that's...so..so..stupid and selfish and.. and cooking isn't hard..and..and what..

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

You know what, I'd really like everyone to read this post I made over here. And if you find yourself thinking in the mindset of what's making me angry right now, I'm going to ask you to try and stop.

I can't even try to type it up again in a shorter form because I'm so mad.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Ugh I shouldn't of eaten anything, now I feel like I'm gonna be horrendously sick.