Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

Junrei wrote:So....I apparently didn't get the memo...but....

As a shadow priest, I'm supposed to heal myself...in a dungeon....

Right....

Dear terrible paladin healer from Shu'halo,

Fuck off, okay? Seriously. Number one, YOU are the healer. YOU are responsible for the party's health. Can I heal? Sure! But I'm limited to TWO spells that won't kick me out of shadow form. Oh wait! Myself AND the fucking tank explained that to you in the beginning! I've got Renew and Prayer of Mending. So no, I'm not gonna spam Flash Heal because you're fucking lazy and are a terrible healer! That's not my goddamned job! If I wanted to do that, I'd go to my offspec...and yanno what? I probably would've done a much better job and I don't even like healing! and Number Two, What the fuck is your problem? You ask 'who likes pve' and most of the party replies 'we do'. You go on this tyrade about how much pve sucks and pvp is the best....in a fucking dungeon. NEWSFLASH!!!!! DUNGEONS ARE PVE CONTENT!!!!! You don't like them? Stop running them. Simple as that. Get the fuck out of content we pvers like to enjoy. It's people like you that give PvPers a bad name. Arrogant, Self-Centered, Noob-Calling Asshats that try to tell others how to play their fucking class AND spec when you can't even play your own right.
This kinda reminds me of how people in normal/heroic raid gear come into lfr's and try to 'school' people by calling them noobs for not doing x, y and z. I'm sorry but this is lfr and no one cares. If we wanted to sim our toons and do optimalization we'd be doing norms but we arent. We are in lfr cause we are casual and don't care to research every little thing about our class. So please take your ego elsewhere.

On another note, I was asked by a random hunter who was struggling how they should get better gear as they saw I had nice gear. I guess the other hunters theyd asked called them a noob and told them to fuck off because after helping them out (gave them a few gems too as im a jc) and telling them what websites would help etc I was told I was the nicest person they met in game in ages. I felt happy id made their day bright but sad that our game community is that bad no one else helped this poor player :(

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Ok so once again I am here on the island of hell once again trying to get at least something worth the trip but yet Blizzard seems to really want to fuck with me has been doing it all damn day I have been here and also the day I sat and sat camping Garnia. What really pisses me off is this last kill someone got the fucking pet I am like what the hell this rng is getting out of hand. Hell earlier I ran Kara for the mount and pets did I see anything hell no same shit again now I am like why bother anymore running them for stuff when I know I won't get anything just a damn waste of my time and stress. If we try and say something on the forums about it not working as intended all we get from those assholes is quit whining it is rng get the fuck over it. I am so pissed right now I am really thinking of just saying fuck it and quitting this game what fun is left when you know that every dungeon, every raid, every boss you kill that may drop something is going to give you shit. And now my favorite mount is also gone the wolf from Moonfang, yea ok I heard it all before wait till next month whatever that was the only wolf mount I will ever get on my Alliance cause my guild is too damn small and not being a raider no other fucking guild would even want me on their team. So that leaves out the war wolf mount from SOO. Today was actually a good day I talked to my baby earlier told her I love her she said she loves me and then this shit hit the fan might as well just say fuck it and quit why pay those idiots my money when I am no longer enjoying this fucking game.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man sometimes I wish people would realise the legal age of consent here is 16 :/ I mean yeah it may be a bit creepy but it's not rape if two people want to do it ya know? so calm down people. :S
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

oh my god if I trust you with my sexuality and who I'm dating it's not your job to tell my goD DAMN PARENTS WHEN IM NOT READY TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT
Jesus Christ I thought she was kidding when she said she told them fucking asshole doNT DO THAT please it upsets me and it makes me trust you less

on a brighter note mom and dad know I'm bi now hurrah?

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Here's a rant....

Met the new librarian who was hired for a position over me cause they had "infinitly" more experience then I do...she looks fucking younger than me!! Bull fucking shit she has 15yrs exp! I am so angry it's days like this that make you want to quit! It makes me think why the fuck do i do all these extra higher duties when It gets you nowhere at all!! Just gaaaaaaah!

Shadowlands

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I guess I really am a useless waste of space. Or at least my father seems to think so. I screw up on a job call back and forgot to ask what night hours were in their terms. v-v I screwed up and now, I agree I'm useless.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Don't you just hate it when people use their head cannons as fact? Yeah because what you make up in your head is fact >.> Can I say the Pokemon fans are pretty bad at this?
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Hate hate hate hate HATE PEOPLE OVER GENERALIZING FANDOMS. MY GOD. If you're not in the fandom/a part of the fandom/even if you are in the fandom shut your mouth. If I wanna play Pokémon, I'm going to fucking do it. Don't you tell me that the Pokémon fandom has gone downhill and that everybody who stays is just trying to "relive" their childhood. I understand you're a gen 1'ner. I DONT CARE. I LOVE gen 1. That doesn't give you the right to insult some of my favorite Pokémon that I say I like to you because "Oh they aren't as good as the first gen.". Really? Get away from me with your elitist attitude. You asked me all about X and Y and for what reason? to make fun of me for getting it. No, no that doesn't fly. Don't you dare tell me I need to "grow up". I'm almost 23, I get it. I like Pokémon still. What does that have to do with you? Why do you care.

God you're such an elitist with EVERYTHING it just pisses me off. Your Daddy bought you three laptops and a new cell phone YET AGAIN for your birthday. I GET IT. YOU'RE RICH. You only wear designer clothes, you drive a brand new car you got last year and you're already whining it isn't the newest model. I bought a pumpkin spice latte from McDonalds? YOU BUY ONE FROM STARBUCKS AND HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME MINE MUST TASTE SHITTY. You only drink top shelf alcohol because you're such a diva you cant "Drink that swill other people drink.".

You're so full of hypocrisy and self entitlement you make me sick and the worst part is I HAVE to see you in class tomorrow.

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Don't want to go to work today. People told me they would come by today around 4pm to plan a really big tour of Asia. In general that's really good, means we get money, but dear people, you can't book next year's september yet. I told you on the phone but you don't want to listen. We can't book anything yet except for flights. And you might want to book your flights according to the hotels you get. AAAHHHH! Why are customers always so stubborn? This will be a waste of at least 2 hours. We are only open until 6pm and if you keep me off getting home at time for NOTHING I will be so damn angry.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Dirty-Claws wrote: Don't you dare tell me I need to "grow up". I'm almost 23, I get it. I like Pokémon still. What does that have to do with you? Why do you care.

I bought a pumpkin spice latte from McDonalds? YOU BUY ONE FROM STARBUCKS AND HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME MINE MUST TASTE SHITTY.
If it makes you feel better i'm 31 and love pokemon. I don't have the new one yet but i bought an old copy of mystery dungeon and LOVE it! I also enjoy other 'immature' things such as hello kitty, various anime, the animals of farthing wood (i found a fox plushie on ebay OMG i lost my shit) and my latest thing is Domo the cute japanese monster!

Oh and starbucks tastes like shit last time i had one...you did well with the maccas coffee.

Shadowlands

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Castile wrote:
Dirty-Claws wrote: Don't you dare tell me I need to "grow up". I'm almost 23, I get it. I like Pokémon still. What does that have to do with you? Why do you care.

I bought a pumpkin spice latte from McDonalds? YOU BUY ONE FROM STARBUCKS AND HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME MINE MUST TASTE SHITTY.
If it makes you feel better i'm 31 and love pokemon. I don't have the new one yet but i bought an old copy of mystery dungeon and LOVE it! I also enjoy other 'immature' things such as hello kitty, various anime, the animals of farthing wood (i found a fox plushie on ebay OMG i lost my shit) and my latest thing is Domo the cute japanese monster!

Oh and starbucks tastes like shit last time i had one...you did well with the maccas coffee.
Thank you Cas. :hug:

I'm such a kid I know it but I don't need other people to point that out to me and make fun of what brings me joy. I'm not one to go to clubs or be crazy or go to big parties. It just isn't my style. Apparently according to this dude it should be.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Dirty, clubs/partying isn't my style either. Find out what YOU like and stick to your guns. :)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yep, I'm with Dewclaw here too. Clubs, partying and drinking is completely against my interests. I'd rather stay completely away from that kind of thing, but I had problems with a few friends last year who thought that because I didn't wanna do any of that stuff, they thought I was 'antisocial'. ... Yes. I'm 21 years old, I'm at university and almost EVERYONE here is talking about the new Pokémon games. I StreetPass SO MANY DAMNED PEOPLE these days at uni haha. They aren't childish if you ask me! Nintendo's audience has never been 'kids', it's everyone. Pokémon may look childish to people on the outside but we know it isn't. <3

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm not much of a club goer myself. Sometimes I'll indulge in a party with my fiance but it's extremely rare. Most times I'd rather sit at home and have a quiet evening playing WoW.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i HATE single laiered toiletpaper ....wont go into details why...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

cowmuflage wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:Man why are so many vegans such mean spirited people?

Edit: I mean see I'm following a tumblr that has a lot of tutorials and the owner of it did some anti meat thing or what ever (I never saw it myself) but then when people got angry about it's gory contents they started calling people who eat meat hypocrites and stuff. Really acting childish imo and even more childish is that now they are deleted their blog over it!

Edit: Oh wait I'm meant to feel sorry for them because they have depression and stuff >.> I'm sure you should not use something as bad as depression as a excuse for something like this? No?

I should also mention they said things that where not that nice also. It's not like they did nothing wrong after the fact. They reacted badly too.

First off the blog is the http://helpyoudraw.tumblr.com one I know friends use it. Was it you Lupis? I forgot XD You or Ruby dunno who :lol:

Just should point out that there is a new Helpyoudraw blog now with the old admins and a new owner! Lets just hope the new owner is not a giant baby like the old one and wont do something stupid then have a cry and erase everything!
Anywho best bookmark all your fave's from it just in case! Tho you should do that anyway methinks!

Anyway at this posting it seems the person has deleted the posts in question and all but still all this would not of happened if they just tagged the damn things O.o and it would not of been as bad if they acted a bit more adult and not the "fuck you" stuff they did,
There is good news! A new help you draw blog is up and with the same admins and a new owner! Lets hope the new owner is not a giant baby and does something stupid and then has a cry and erases everything!

Oops seems that link I put up was to the new one anyway :lol:
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:i HATE single laiered toiletpaper ....wont go into details why...
I bet I can guess considering I hate them for probably very similar if not the same reasons.

LisaaraPokefarm

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Very few things make me angrier than people assuming someone stole art just because two designs look similar. -.- Sorry, that's how art works. There are a million artists all creating original things. You think they aren't going to look similar every now and then?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Very few things make me angrier than people assuming someone stole art just because two designs look similar. -.- Sorry, that's how art works. There are a million artists all creating original things. You think they aren't going to look similar every now and then?
I was trying my best not to join that on Tumblr but I'm weak and did XD

I've been accused of art theft because my stuff looks like others or the pose is the same! It's dumb.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

But cow! Didn't you get the memo? That pose is copyrighted! xD

Why are people in LFR suddenly retarded when it comes to General Nazgrim's fight?

LisaaraPokefarm