Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Tårnfalk wrote:i miss sex...its impossible when your 418lb 14.1oz (190 kilo) and your knee is broken :(
:hug: :hug: Mate that really sucks D: I hope your knee gets better!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

cowmuflage wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:i miss sex...its impossible when your 418lb 14.1oz (190 kilo) and your knee is broken :(
:hug: :hug: Mate that really sucks D: I hope your knee gets better!
Me too..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I hope you feel better soon.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

How do you tell your needy, attention seeking, *really* clingy friend to back off without sounding like a total ass? Like for some reason she thinks it's okay to grab me and quite literally CLING to me while all I want to do is stand and talk/drink/eat with other people. It used to be somewhat endearing but now all I see it as is a 25 year old girl who acts like a 4 year old.

Also, another subject, but I'm trying to sort out this sale with someone and OMG they're using the word 'mate' in every freaking sentence, sometimes twice. STOP OH MY GOD.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Note to self: Pokémon Nuzlockes/Wedlockes are best watched and not played. While Marriland is capable of being all, "NO! Oh no... Oh well." you're more likely to smash a window these days.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

This medicine is making me tired, sleepy, sick, dizzy and I fell down the stairs then just sort of fell asleep there.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

My cat is gone since Tuesday and we have no idea where she might be or what happened to her. I just want her home safe.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

so i went to start the panda chain with Kahlua to get the gun from the air ship.. Turns out that if you are boosted you cant do the starting quest. Your automaticlly get ported to honeyfew village and the quest are counted as done.
I petitioned a gm about getting the gun but apparently ive done the starting quest so long ago that they cant determine when i did it .. eventhough i did not set food in panda until today with Kahlua.. that suxs

now to farm trial of the crusaders for weeks for the gun..

UGHN

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Just a shitty day. Nothing major and nothing terrible. Just one of those days where something happens and you stop and go "........really?"

Could be worse though. I can't complain too much.

Siggy under construction!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Been rushing around all morning, having woken up a little late and remembering I have my two-day art exam. I'm all prepared, and even have the stuff prepared for a friend, but man I feel sick to the stomach. I'm so scared something is going to go wrong.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

So I was camping the voidtalon on my druid. I wandered to the other side where other spawn points are in SMV. I come back to see some hunter, sitting on a spawnpoint, with the void talon, and a freshly killed ghost talon bird next to him, right where I was earlier. Motherfucker got the mount....I wanted to cry.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Whenever I try to talk about how much I like Jaime and Cersei's relationship, I get called weird for 'liking incest'. They're characters on a fucking TV show - really well done characters who I happen to love. I'm not promoting incest. I'm not saying that incest is fine. I'm saying I like their relationship - the tension it comes with, the way they interact with each other. As characters. Grow up people.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Hey there..long time rant reader first time ranter(I promise I'm not a rant-reading creep :P) Here's a rant I've been holding in for SO. LONG. Warning: most likely swearing (spacebar also fails so hard.)

My dad. Just. My. frickin'. DAD. He's such a whiner, he always thinks he's right, and always gets his way, even though he's WROONNG.
This morning I put my dishes in the sink. Ya know, so when more dishes go in I'll clean them all at once. He comes in and says "Why are there dishes in the sink?" Uh, obviously to wash them? "Well, do you know WHY we LEAVE dishes in the sink?" Uhm yes. To WASH them? "WRONG! You only leave dishes in the sink when there's a fire." ...What? Just what? ...I don't even..whatisthis. I didn't think there were freakin' rules for dish washing. That's not the only time he's said something so. incredibly. stupid. There have been plenty of times when he'll tell me how wrong I am for random stupid things, even though sometimes I'M ACTUALLY RIGHT. And my poor mother has to deal with this, too. Sometimes he'll make the dumbest freaking arguments EVER. "Well, when you make fish, you do it MY way, blahblahblah.." FISH. HE HAS ARGUED BECAUSE OF FISH, DAMMIT. EVERYTHING HAS TO REVOLVE AROUND HIM. Sometimes, when they argue, he will literally go into his room and POUT. HE WILL POUT. It's just so ridiculous I can't deal with it..but UUGHHH. Sometimes I feel like he's a grown up man-baby. Even seeing people to discuss problems, and find different ways to handle them won't work. He NEVER takes their advise because he always thinks his way is the best. I CAN'T FLIPPIN TAKE IT.

GOD that felt so good. Sorry this is soo long but another rant below this incoming, again,language possible warning.
Most of my life I've suffered bullying, (I don't know if personal things are a no-no here but, yolo.) Just skipping up to now, I've lost so many friends, or should I say 'friends'. I've been told I was only used to pass the time, or I was never a friend, I was just used for the little money I have and for benefits (Not those benefits, I mean like seeing movie without THEM paying, etc). I rarely leave the house!(bullying reasons) I've lost so many friends.. Why did it all have to happen to me? My brother is Mr. Perfect with them, though. He has so many friends, a good job, art talent. What do I have? I have a LITTLE art talent, but my dad always compares his work to mine, saying I should be more like him. NO..PLEASE. NO. I just want to sit here, draw with terrible skill, and sew random plushies that he deems "too creepy for a girl to make" (they aren't even that scary! I'm not like a super perfect creepy-maker but come on..) The only friends I have now are all online, they know what it feels like to go through similar things. Sometimes I just want to cry, I have so many problems. I'm just a waste of time and space, I still don't know why anyone chose to talk to me, online and offline. I miss my old old self. I was so ignorant, I didn't care about opinion or judgement. I was so..happy. I rarely feel that feeling for REAL. Not just a simply smile..no, I can't even smile after all that's happened. I just can't.

ENDRANT/FEELING SPILLS. Sorry this is so long, feel free to ignore it. But, figured it's a RANT thread, I REALLY needed to get this off my chest. At least I feel abit better, hahaa.eh. :cry:
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Sighs, real life rant.
I just feel so ignored and left out of everything lately.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Our country has something called "Ponygate" going on at the moment. It's about our PM pulling ladies ponytails.....
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

It could be worse, Cow. At least it doesn't have to do with bronies.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Yes, I did forget names of some Homestuck people. No,I don't care. Don't get f***in' mad at me for it. It's been months. Sorry I don't have SUCH a good memory like you Ms. Perfect.

Am I really that sh*tty, Wyrmrest/Moon Guard lore people(not directed to anyone here,just certainones I met)? Yes, I read lore. Yes, my character is a mute, Zandalari Night Elf. It does NOT say it isn't allowed. It has little to no info about that combo. Don't sh*t on my character because it's not in there. I'm gonna use the excuse "She's mine, I'll RP how I want."and you will either accept it or go cry like a damn baby. And yes she does have tusks. NO I don't use them for sexual RP things,you freaking sicko. Oh, and for you to tell off my friend because he's a death knight and a worgen that still changes, is a dick move. And then you call us immature for arguing? YOU'RE the one that came over and started to talk sh*t! You could have ignored it. Seriously.

And, one more thing. When I decide not to do the Children's Week chain, and refuse to get the whistles/all that, it does NOT make me a heartless b*tch. THEY ARE DIGITAL. I honestly don't care about the digital kids, I got all the pets I wanted from those, soI don't see a point, even if it could be for RP. I DON'T CARE. LEAVE ME ALOONEEEE.

/endrage
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I fucking hate Children's Week
fuck you Blizzard and fuck your shitty PvP achievement thats keeping me from my proto-drake

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I guess this is a rant and confusion..

UGH. I have tried everything, I have NO CLUE how to put a picture up for this account thing. D: *Would like to put character face but ughughughu*

Well actually I do have another rant, I post so many rants in two days but yolo.

Kael. Drop the ashes already! I have killed you like 230 times and NOTHING. NOOTTHING. *Throws bow at Kael angrily* C'MOONNNN. PLZ. I WILL GIVE YOU A BABY PHOENIX. GOD.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I have to deal with two people I don't want to. They got engaged on my honeymoon (which everyone i spoke to has said "wtf? Who does that?) and i really don't want their ring and happy happy bullshit shoved in my face. I want to be left alone to get over it so it doesn't cost me a friendship. On the other hand I want to scream in their faces how much they hurt us by hijacking our special trip and making it all about them. Ergh.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~