Rant Thread

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by NoraNora »

EW. EWEWEWEWEW. EEWWW.

I have to clean my closet, and I was just in there...A HUGE. A**. SILVERFISH. Crawled onto my hand. EEEEEEEEEEEW. NOOPEEEE. Those things are so freakin' GROSS! Blagghhh!
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Yesterday was awful. I had to see my ex again because he came to collect his stuff we had stored in the garage. I didn't want or need to see him again. It's like the last three weeks of recovery time have all just gone in an instant. What's weird though is that when I saw him, I didn't feel anything. But the minute he left and I got back into the house I just wanted to cry.

And then I message my best friend about it basically asking for help and he still hasn't responded. I know he had a busy work day yesterday and that his shifts are all over the place right now but more often than not he still sends me messages/calls me during his breaks/on his way home, so why not yesterday when I needed it the most? I just want to crawl into a small space and cry and be left alone. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I've been feeling so awful lately I'm so tired of it.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

"Do you ever feel like we made the wrong decision?"

No, I honestly don't. I've been so much happier (not to mention kinder) since you've been gone. I quickly realised you were just becoming toxic to me - your attitude was always so negative about everything and it was apparently rubbing off on me without me even realising. Not to mention as soon as we broke up, you became an asshole to my best friend who tried to help you. So, no, I really don't.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

My parents are having a full-on fight. Jesus. All because of my mother and her guinea pigs/the bins full of waste, and a book I'm reading. My mother is going to read it to help me afterwords, yet my father thinks I need to do this on my own. *Facepalm* I read faster, and understood it more, then you ever would, Dad.

And he complains about the guinea pig bins because they smell (no sh*t sherlock) and are heavy. He says its a burden on the family. HELLOO, YOU VOLUNTEER TO DO IT! And now he's trying to get me on his side by asking me things like "would you be happy if we didn't have to do this? What if there were less?"

It's what she enjoys, and she does this to help me understand and take better notes, so just back the f*ck off okay? Seriously.. I got a lecture about saying 'sorta' and 'meh' in our 'conversations, too...I just don't think about your retarded questions so EXCUUUSE ME.

I'm also doing some thinking on that dumb event, and realized this..
V dropped me for her own selfish reasons, I see her in his guild and still with his character, she claims she tried to mend our friendship, but she did NOTHING to try! She claims I broke her, yet she didn't stop to REALLY think how it would effect me, she only thought of her outcomes. I'm done getting sad about a selfish f*ck who only wants what's best for herself. Took me this long to realize how heartless she could be...pathetic and sad, really.

"Some people are like slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs."
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. 4 or so years ago we lost our cat of about 9 years, Jingles. I'm a dog lover myself, but I still love my cats. She was technically my little brothers, but it still hit me hard. 2 years ago we lost the cat we got after Jingles passed away. I didn't react as badly since we only had her for about a year but I really took to her so it still hurt. Last summer was the worst, I lost my pup of almost 15 years, my best friend. I still cry when I think about her. Just 2 hours ago, I lost another dog. It wasn't as bad, but I still cried. I always cry. I love them like family.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Is there a spoiler tag? Because my rant might be a bit TMI.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

I had forgot that when Trion Worlds switched over to the Glyph system that because I had two games under two different email addresses with them that they made me two Glyph accounts. The one just had Archage while the other had my insanely geared out Rift account. I accidentally made my Trove account on the Archage one. That's ok I can live with having to remember to sign into one account for Rift and a different account for Trove. Fine. I purchased a $20 power pack to try to boost myself a tiny bit at catching up to my friend in levels in Trove. What do I do? I apply the code to the wrong Glyph account. #$%#$^ I'm disabled and it took a lot of work just to scrounge up the $20 in the first place. Now it's on the wrong account. I'm pretty sure even if I just start over in Trove again on the account I applied the $20 power pack to that it's against the TOS to have two accounts in Trove because it could be used to gain an unfair advantage. Sigh. Sent in a ticket but I remember trying to get an account merge when Glyph came out and was told no. I doubt they'll help me. :(

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

A job I loved the sound of popped up last night. Panicked as I got my CV ready for it. Had an irritating headache last night so decided to leave it until today. Aaaaand it's gone.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I hate the feeling I get when someone totally ignores me in RP, IC and OOC. I should just brush it off, but dang. And this obnoxious chick who's on 24/7 hates me. Joy.

Edit: And I feel you on the job thing. I've seen it happen. ><
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

You know one thing I don’t understand is all the hatred people have for school’s with uniforms. Like I liked having to wear a uniform as I did not need to worry about someone making fun of what I wore. Bulling is bad enough with out more reasons for someone making fun of you!
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

cowmuflage wrote:You know one thing I don’t understand is all the hatred people have for school’s with uniforms. Like I liked having to wear a uniform as I did not need to worry about someone making fun of what I wore. Bulling is bad enough with out more reasons for someone making fun of you!
I personally think uniforms are cute : o I guess some people think it 'ruins the fashion', or whatever they come up with XD. Some people might think it limits their freedom or something *Shrug*.

Rant: No Dad, you don't know. I haven't touched these toys in forever, so I want to sell them. Don't tell me "Oh I DO know actually, that these are garbage and will never sell." Yeah, no. The Robot Dog is in mint condition and STILL WORKS, most of these things are plushies. So maybe you should back off, and let me do what I'd like with MY old toys, OK? *Grumble*
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Not really a proper rant but my spending haabbbiittssss urg.

Went to Chaos Cards to buy three packs of cards. Would've cost me about £7. But then I went... huh... they have this one item I've been waiting a while for in stock, may as well grab it now then to save trying to find it later. But now... if I spend another £3, I'll get free tracked postage. That's handy, let's have a look in the deals section then... OMG I've wanted those things since forever!! And they're such a good price compared to what I normally find them for! Must grab them now!!

... Aaaaaand I've spent £60. :|

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Trying to learn new programs. Keep having to stop and deal with distractions. It's also too damn warm.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I have like a full on obsession with Jurassic World and I swear everyone on Petopia loved it but absolutely no one I know in real life liked it at all so I've got no one to freak out about it with. :/ Why do I always obsess over the things no one else I know can relate to? :/

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

This morning was an absolute disaster. Turns out my monitor was faulty. It's had instances where it would refuse to come on, and it's nearly taken out my computer in the process. This morning, the damn thing refused to work at all. It would turn on, but then it would suddenly turn off and the power button light would flash. What makes me angry is that my boyfriend has the exact same brand and his is totally fine! My boyfriend bought a new monitor of a different brand for me, and it's working wonderfully. He had to restart my computer three times before it would finally work, even after a system restore from me being forced to do a hard turn off twice thanks to the faulty piece of shit I had. The damn thing's in a tightly sealed trashbag, and I so, SO BADLY want to take the baseball bat to it.

Also, that time of the month sucks.
NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Falconcrest wrote:This morning was an absolute disaster. Turns out my monitor was faulty. It's had instances where it would refuse to come on, and it's nearly taken out my computer in the process. This morning, the damn thing refused to work at all. It would turn on, but then it would suddenly turn off and the power button light would flash. What makes me angry is that my boyfriend has the exact same brand and his is totally fine! My boyfriend bought a new monitor of a different brand for me, and it's working wonderfully. He had to restart my computer three times before it would finally work, even after a system restore from me being forced to do a hard turn off twice thanks to the faulty piece of shit I had. The damn thing's in a tightly sealed trashbag, and I so, SO BADLY want to take the baseball bat to it.

Also, that time of the month sucks.
I can relate to this frustration oh my god. Our Dell computer was working fine until like 3 weeks ago. Now it freezes upon starting up or when I just get into my game, and forces itself into powersave mode even though we turned that option off. I REALLY want to get another one but, my dad would probably download a crap ton of anti-virus programs onto this one and never give it another thought. I would like to play at least ONCE without having it freeze and/or powersave more then once -.-"
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Playing Minecraft while listening to Jurassic Park soundtracks makes it a lot more, um, intense. Hahaha.
/sweats

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I just remembered why I'm not social. So, the Kipz-bag ex from that previous thing, wanted to be friends again. So I decided to talk to him about it. I told him I'd rather be neutral, or in my words "I'd never consider you a friend first of all" Maybe that wasn't a good wording buut yeah. SO. I had to re-talk.

Here's where it gets good.
He tells me I'm the laughing stock between himself, his friend and V. Okay? He acts high and mighty while linking videos to express his hatred for me. Oh yeah you TOTALLY grew up more then me. I wasn't sent to a..nevermind that. But the fact that V told him what her leaving did to me? That was personal, and that hurt. To think I cared about what she was going through, LOL.

Though, when I spoke, he kept saying I'd be crying later. Uhm...I was literaly typing back with a SMILE on my face, and LAUGHING. Yeahhh I'm not crying so...what was your goal here?

*Slow clapping* Man, who was the one who grew up again? Certainly not the one linking youtube videos labelled "IDGAF" Or claiming you dumped me and all that. Sorry sweetie, you speak way too highly of yourself, and you need a reality check<3
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Ugg. Why must Blender be so annoying to learn? The user interface is ridiculous.
I'm just now finishing the basics tab of the user manual. There are 16 more tabs to go through and then I get to look up tutorial videos to make sure I didn't miss something.
I know it will be worth it in the long run. I'll be able to make base 3D models and background in the same program and it can apparently be used for game programing and animation, but it's draining right now. Once I can use Blender efficiently, I plan to learn the other game making and the animation programs I found.
At least I can move the camera around easier and import/export between my other 3D programs now.
Still need to make time for commission work so I can save up for a Cintiq and get back to learning a few languages as well.
So much to do, so little energy to do any of it...