Rant Thread

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Varethyn »

Absolutely nothing has gone right today. I've had no inspiration for anything, none of my favourite sites have been working properly, I ruined dinner, no one wants to talk to me, I have nowhere to go...
And I am so fucking sick of being reminded by NOTHING about shit that happened way in the past. Why can't I just forget those fucks who hurt me? The mistakes I made when I was a kid?? Why must I constantly think when I need quiet? Make up negative scenarios that will likely never happen? I wish I could just turn my brain off.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Yech. I'm sorry I didn't respond to peeps that responded to my earlier rants and right now it's like, 2 am and I'm so tired so bleghI'mSorryyy...

This was a random rant-ish fear because I went to turn this thing off and saw it. Those HUGE storms near Japan/China(?) They scare me to no end. I just hate them..and my paranoia keeps making me think "What if it moves towards us? What about hurricane Danny? (even though that's not even close to us.) I can't seem to stop myself from being scared/paranoid and it's killinggg mee. Ugh. Can't I just be fearless *grumble* Stupid storms -.-"
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Sigh...I fell and hit my side on the bedpost right where I have old surgery scars... All I can take is Tylenol since I have nose surgery on the 31st...annnd the kicker I broke my sisters 200 dollar vacuum. That'll be great to replace. I also hit my face sooo it's going to look like I have an abusive boyfriend or something for a while oh joy. At least my glasses didn't break tho...
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

My crested gecko escaped. Last I saw him he wiggled his way behind the dishwasher. I can't move the dishwasher on my own and neither my roommate or apartment manager will be here until Monday. I put out food, water, and his favorite hiding tube hoping he will come out on his own, but I'm losing it. I'm so stressed and worried. I've been crying for hours now.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wassa wrote:My crested gecko escaped. Last I saw him he wiggled his way behind the dishwasher. I can't move the dishwasher on my own and neither my roommate or apartment manager will be here until Monday. I put out food, water, and his favorite hiding tube hoping he will come out on his own, but I'm losing it. I'm so stressed and worried. I've been crying for hours now.
Oh no Wassa, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Reptile escapes are always so stressful, my thoughts are with you. :hug:
Hopefully he'll come for the food and water once he satisfies his curiosity.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

My Glowlights are all so old and so are all passing away over a few months :(
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I got another set of mysterious scratches on my leg and I am getting really weird out by them

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I love how the Pokemon center can't ship overseas.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Would it help if you sent money to someone in the US and we sent it to you? I do stuff like that all the time.

My rant: I hate down days. I hate that this antidepressant makes me a bit too energetic and restless. I hate that I keep screwing up this knitting project. ARGHLEBARGHLE. I AM LITERALLY ANGRY AT EVERYTHING INCLUDING BEING ANGRY.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I'm so awkward when it comes to death. I rarely know how to react - especially to people whom i don't know well. The lady that used to do our massages at work has had cancer for the last year or so, I don't know her outside of a 15min back rub but a colleage who does tells us she's going to die in 2 weeks. It's obviously pretty devastating for her and she looks really upset but me and my other colleage really didn't know what to say beyond "oh thats really awful". Then she just stands there in silence. And we sit there in silence (she's not the hugging type so I can't just give her a hug and make it better). Its just a very awkward moment all round.

In a way I kinda wish she hadn't of told me - I don't know her from a bar of soap tbh so if I started to gush about her it would seem really kinda ....fake? I dunno the whole thing makes me feel like abit of bitch.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Novikova wrote:Would it help if you sent money to someone in the US and we sent it to you? I do stuff like that all the time.
That could work I just need to work out costs.

Tumblr what I hate about you is the people who talk for people with Autism. We can do that our self and no just because you have a family member with it does not mean you can talk about it. It's fucking insulting! Really Tumblr it's bullshit I should not have to see a post trying to be helpful only to get angry about it.

Don't even get me started with the fuckers who want to take "Syndrome" out of things because "they are not as bad as Depression". Fuck you Tumblr.
Novikova

Sure, just let me know. I'll be puttering around. I sometimes do toy runs for friends outside the US. :D

Tumblr is kind of weird. I think half the 'SJW' accounts are really trolls.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yeah they seem like they are. Yeah I'll pop a PM sometime.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

The ones that are not trolls are the worse ones becuase they think they are doing good and are just not. I'd rather deal with trolls.

There is a big difference between "living with someone who has Autism" and "living with Autism" and I think people need to remember that.
Novikova

I suspect that 'concern trolls' are a thing, too. People who live with those of us who are ill - mentally or otherwise - are affected by our illnesses, even in small ways. It can be pretty devastating to a family. But they shouldn't talk over people with the illnesses.

Edit: Also, I think in general, many of us are awkward about handling illnesses and some people might care but be really bad about it.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Oh concern trolls are a thing! A sad thing :S

Man exchange rates suck at the moment like $50 US is around $70 NZ >.< Might skip on that Nendoroid XD I don't even ahve my student allowance yet.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Oh my goodness...I can't believe those news people were shot live...and only 30 minutes from where I live, practically right outside my boyfriend's house. I just... no words.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Novikova

cowmuflage wrote:Oh concern trolls are a thing! A sad thing :S

Man exchange rates suck at the moment like $50 US is around $70 NZ >.< Might skip on that Nendoroid XD I don't even ahve my student allowance yet.
Yeah, even if they mean well. And owch. No worries, just let me know one way or another.

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

Aywa is really irritating. Found a legendary pet...got banned for poaching it...IN THE WILD. Lost two rares because I didn't waste points on a freakin license to keep both the rares and legendary, and the admins didn't do or say anything helpful. Like wtf? I just wanted a panda and I get banned. It's only 24 hours but still to pay the fee it's more expensive then most of the stuff there. I think I'm done with that stupid site and I've only been there one day; TODAY.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Jurz wrote:Oh my goodness...I can't believe those news people were shot live...and only 30 minutes from where I live, practically right outside my boyfriend's house. I just... no words.
Yes the video footage is really terrifying :cry: Seriously America wake up about your gun laws...

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~