Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

Cat is still alive. For now.
He hasn't gone to the bathroomnow in 24 hours. After the vet visit, I gave him the medication that was given to us at around 5pm.. And from then until even right now (almost 4 pm the next day) he hasn't even tried to visit the little box.
We still don't know if he's actually okay. We wont know until he tries to go to the bathroom again.

Apparently there is a tumor on his kidney that is pressing against his urinary track. It's in a bad place so they cant actually go in to remove it safely. So if he cant go... then thats it.

Least I'm no longer suffering from food poisoning today.

Siggy under construction!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

After 2 days of nothing in the litter box, my cat finally pee'd at 6 am on the first attempt. I feel like I can breathe now. Still have to watch him closely though.

Siggy under construction!

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm so sorry your kitty isn't well. I hope that he really is turning a corner and going to get more time!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

This week has been hell. Sunday we finally discovered why the water in the shower wasn't draining and why there was water in the basement... the sewage pipe had rotted and was leaking. That meant there was literally sewage water on the floor. The past four days we've been having guys coming and going, replacing all the pipes and taking all the ruined stuff out of the house. Four mornings of being woken up far too early and not being able to really go back to sleep until later. Now we have to have another company come in to scrub up the floor before we can actually use the basement again. JFC...

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Pain sucks it is so tiring. 2 years now of it, some days I just wonder if its worth it. But my doctors now what me to look at getting a neural stimulator

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

:hug: Syleye... Pain is so defeating. I hope there are moments of happiness and maybe the neural stimulator can help.

My rant- god, I just want to go home. This city hasn't worked out and this school hasn't worked out and my gf is still barely scraping by and we don't have transport to get to doctors.

I don't know if her mom would ever allow it, but... I just want to get her into an online college program, pack up, and take us + the pets back home to the country. I'm so homesick it hurts and I just want out. Every day I fear checking my phone after work because more times than not something has happened and my gf is really sad about it / something went wrong with school / she's super sick and it's so, absolutely not her fault, god damn she's trying as hard as she can, but doctors and school especially fight her every step of the way and she's already fighting so hard just to get up in the morning. We need to be somewhere where she can get to doctors and be at peace. I know that's not where we are now.

Realized yesterday that the only pillar I have to lean on when I'm broken down and tired is myself.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

:hug:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I've never reported anyone on WoW before but I just did. Like someone was constantly going on about how they were disabled and feeding a troll over it and then just got really ablest and stuff? Like "oh people born with a disability can't complain because they were born with it UNLIKE ME. Don't make fun of disabled people *insert joke about drugs and Austism*"

So I reported them for being rude in the chat.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

i am worth more dead than alive since the angioma kicked in.

life is funny that way.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Husband got Pleural effusion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleural_effusion) .. so bad he cant breathe when lying down so he has not been able to sleep for more than 38 hours which is bad.. He is admitted to the hospital now to see if they can drain it but if they do it there is a huge risk for infection. So worried about him :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

You know what's great, though, guys? It's that so many of us feel comfortable venting to each other and supporting each other. So there's that.:)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My husband is getting worse. .the fluid has spread to both lungs and it's too riski to drain it still. ....they going to check if it's a bloodclot or his heart. ... I feel so helpless. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Hope he feels better soon. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

No progress so far. They keeping him for the night. Im home now because my body needs to lay down and I could not get a bed next to him..
I feel so guilty because I can't be there. . He is so sick and I can't be there. .what if something happens and Im not there. .. I feel so bad. .

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

After having my mom in and out of hospital multiple times, I learned to go home at night. You can't take care of him if you don't take care of yourself!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh no ;_; I hope he gets better soon and they can help him out. I can only imagine going home feels awful, but he won't be happy if you're suffering too!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mĭrya Namárië wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 pm No progress so far. They keeping him for the night. Im home now because my body needs to lay down and I could not get a bed next to him..
I feel so guilty because I can't be there. . He is so sick and I can't be there. .what if something happens and Im not there. .. I feel so bad. .
Big hugs to you and your husband, I can't imagine what a hard situation that must be. Like others said, please take care of yourself and get some rest too, there's only so much you can do, and I'm sure he wouldn't want you to make yourself feel worse over him.

Sending good thoughts your way <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I have hardly slept all night. .. mo body is hurting but my heart is hurting more. . Hope today we get answers on the tests. .I can't be there due to my stupid body ...

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh no I hope he recovers soon for you hun

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

It´s sadly worse than we had hoped.. Hubby just called and told us that doctor had found out that he has a severely heart condition. His heart only pumps in 1/3 capacity of what it is suppose to do.... new doctor will come in half an hour and discuss treatment and further course of actions..soo many questions.. soo many worries :(