Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

When you get your 3rd legendary and you'd really like to use it but the other 2 you have are also really good ;-;
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Cried myself to sleep last night thanks to a self-imposed mental scenario where everyone kept leaving me.
Woke up crying this morning thanks to a self-imposed mental scenario where everyone kept breaking my trust.
Thanks to these I've been feeling depressive and shit all day to the point where I freaked out over whose turn it was between my brother and I to make the tea tonight. I'm surprised I haven't had a breakdown yet and yet nothing's happening to make me this sodding upset. Brain why.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I've been looking for over a week now for the Mad merchant... I'm convinced 7.1.5 messed with his spawn.

So incredibly lame to put a ridiculous price tag AND a ridiculous spawn time on something. Why put these gold sinks in game if you won't even let me throw away my gold.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

just lost my job due to an off work injury...just so ugg right now

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

goddamned stupid fricken Hati!!!

I take on an elite mob, and Hati just sits there.. through the WHOLE F***ing battle!!!!
Literally doing nothing.
Chewing his backside, scratching his fleas, licking his nether-regions.
Not one ounce of damage on his part.

Hey Blizzard!!! Get your act together!

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sukurachi wrote:goddamned stupid fricken Hati!!!

I take on an elite mob, and Hati just sits there.. through the WHOLE F***ing battle!!!!
Literally doing nothing.
Chewing his backside, scratching his fleas, licking his nether-regions.
Not one ounce of damage on his part.

Hey Blizzard!!! Get your act together!
I haven't had any issues with Hati until today. Fighting multiple quest mobs and he'd just decide he was done fighting. If cobra shot didn't get him back in the game, I found that hitting the pet attack button manually forced him back into combat. While not ideal, there should be no reason you can't get Hati fighting again. :) Edit: Sorry, theoretically speaking, anyway.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I just managed to ruin our oven and dinner in one swift move.... dropped the lasagne to the oven floor. . Cheese, glassplinters, minced meat and sauce all over... and our oven is so deep that neither of us can clean it 100%.... feel so Stupid. ..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sucks Tarn, but it happens to us all. I remember once when i spilled the last can of pasta I had all over the floor, and by last, it was all i had to eat (I was in college at the time). And just tonight, my husband boiled milk all over the stove. it's still a stinky mess.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Facebook just... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is pounding so hard right now.

They had a "suggested" video.. it's these two idiot ghetto dudes filming a cat get killed by a hawk.
Neither of them moved their asses to help. They kept saying "it's nature".
NO! it's NOT fu**ing "nature"!!!!! it's the middle of the goddamned city, hawks are NOT indigenous to ghetto neighbourhoods!

And Facebook has the nerve to promote this kind of horrible cruelty video.

"Step on no pets!"
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Facebook is stupid sometimes. I've seen things that are clearly nudity, and after reporting it I got a response back that said it didn't violate their nudity policy???

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I just can't get those horrific images out of my head now.
I've been borderline crying all evening. I know I'm going to have nightmares tonight,which is why I'm putting off going to sleep... despite being exhausted.

And I got a response back from Facebook saying that it wasn't "against their community standards".
Oh! Showing two men kissing in an image from a wedding is against "community standards" but showing an absolutely horrible animal snuff video isn't? What the hell kind of sociopaths work for Facebook?

"Step on no pets!"

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I see all my friends moving up in the world and I'm just stuck here. Worthless, dead end job with an incompetent manager. These schedules are stupid as all hell. I requested to do other jobs besides cashiering, but they ignore it. They claim payroll is really tight right now, but they're still hiring. My dogs condition is still stressing me out and my handicapped father is emotionally abusive to me and my mother. I can fucking drive because I damn near have a panic attack every time I get behind the wheel. I'm just a mess right now. Sure I have some fun plans coming up in March and April, but I can't help feeling like a worthless freeloader right now. The fact that my dog is getting a little better ever day is the only thing keeping me going right now.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Blarrgh I don't normally complain about people tagging on Tumblr but I do wish people would tag their political posts. Just like I have a hard time following the politics in my own country let alone the politics of another country and it's really stressful.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I'm useless. Should just go die.

Everything sucks and I will die working retail.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Well, I just got back from the neurologist.

This has been one of those weeks.
The neurologist is just the cherry on the sh*t sundae.

We can't find a house in the city we have to move to.
Now that we're moving, the local college has offered me a teaching position, which I will have to decline... a bit late guys.

And now, the neurologist says that the intermittent paralysis I get in my upper legs isn't imaginary. It's a neurological problem, possibly a tumour or a fatty build-up in my spine. So now I have to wait for an MRI.

"Step on no pets!"

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Went to the vet today. My dog still has no use of his back legs or bladder control. The vet noted he still has sensation in his toes and reflexes, which she says is good. She reccomended that we go ahead and start physical therapy to see if we can get him moving. In the mean time, she said we should also fit him for a cart. He's on two more weeks of rest and we should empty his bladder more then twice a day now. Otherwise we continue as it is. He has a strong will, but I spent most of the time sobbing after we got home. I'm trying to stay strong. I really am, but my mental limit is being pushed. My mother said I should still go through with my plans in March and April (Two conventions). Someone just has to be home with him to help him when needed if he's not doing better.

I don't seem to have as many people to talk to anymore. It's... making me depressed. I am trying to keep myself busy for now.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

So. My peaceful pre-bedtime reading just got interrupted by a series of much-too-nearby-for-any-comfort-at-all gunshots from the parking lot of the apt complex behind my house.

This is not the first time I've had to call 911 over gunshots from that complex, even though MY neighborhood is quite nice and non-problematic. These were definitely the loudest and nearest to my house, however, as I think they were basically 'just on the other side of the wall' that separates my townhouse complex from the apts' parking lot. Like... loud enough I rolled off my bed and hit the floor out of reflex.

I am tired. But I suspect I am not sleeping much tonight. Currently holed up in my office in the center of the house, waiting for the deputies to call me and let me know what, if anything, is going on.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Oh jeeze. Stay safe, Nachtwulf.

Siggy under construction!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Got some serious lower back pain going on right now and I don't know why. I noticed it a few nights ago as I was trying to get comfortable, suddenly got a sharp stab of pain in my back as I moved but it fine again when I settled. Was fine the next day then the same thing happened the next night. Then yesterday I was again fine until I started doing stuff at the charity store and suddenly the pain returned. And stayed. It was less noticeable when I stood still but fuck me if I needed to bend over for any reason. Continued through the rest of the day regardless if I was still, walking, standing or sitting. Kept on through the night and seems to be worse now.

I can't lean forwards, I can't lean backwards. I can sit if the chair's high enough but can't get completely comfortable. Using the goddamn toilet is a chore right now as was getting dressed, and if anything falls on the floor it's doomed to stay there unless I can pick it up with my feet.

One of my worst nightmares alongside my family dying and me being left alone is to be paralysed and being the pessimistic paranoid idiot I already am this is starting to freak me out. Hoping it'll clear up but I have plans to visit the health centre if it doesn't... I'm more upset by not knowing what I've done and how suddenly it came on.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

It's getting worse. I can't sit or stand upright without it hurting now and going up and down stairs is difficult...