Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Just what we need White island exploding.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

cowmuflage wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:05 am Just what we need White island exploding.
Oh wow, at least one dead :( it looks like there was no warning.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

gotta love how mature ppl are towards other ppl trying to gear up in a pve pvp you win... and the npc scale to your hp so why

:roll: :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Minor gripe but I am not happy that I can't attach photos of my new kittens to post them without being forced to link from some image website, which I really don't want to do. >:(
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

That FigurePrints which have been around for forever STILL don't do pandaren! Is my hunter a joke to you? hmph.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Kya wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:08 am Minor gripe but I am not happy that I can't attach photos of my new kittens to post them without being forced to link from some image website, which I really don't want to do. >:(
On these forums? You should be able to upload and post images. What's the error? :(
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

@Wain: It always says 'HTTP error' and I don't know what is happening. I am not trying to link from some other website. :/ If the files are too big then I don't know how to adjust them so I'm SOL.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Paint has an option to resize, so does Window's default photo app. We can walk you through it.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The maximum size for an attached file is 5 MB. Anything larger and you have to shrink it. But that shouldn’t be giving http errors - it should just warn you that the file is too big. Odd.

Could you please post on the support forums and let me know the procedure you’re using? Thanks :)
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

That my cat is basically dying. Poor old thing - she's got lumps (probably cancer) and is super thin but eats constantly. Spent $400 to find out whatever she has we can't treat her, just make her comfortable. The vet wanted to do an ultrasound that would of been another $400 but to do that just to confirm she is dying is abit of a waste. (also I don't think she'd survive the anesthetisation anyway). Atleast she's had a good life with us. :cry:

Shadowlands

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

@Castile :hug:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Castile wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:37 am That my cat is basically dying. Poor old thing - she's got lumps (probably cancer) and is super thin but eats constantly. Spent $400 to find out whatever she has we can't treat her, just make her comfortable. The vet wanted to do an ultrasound that would of been another $400 but to do that just to confirm she is dying is abit of a waste. (also I don't think she'd survive the anesthetisation anyway). Atleast she's had a good life with us. :cry:
It’s so hard when they reach that point. It sounds like she’s had a good, long life with you and you’ll see her comfortable through the rest of it. *hugs*
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Thanks Wain and Val :hug: She's happy for now and not in pain so that's good enough for me.

Shadowlands

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I ... just ... can't ... catch ... a ... break.

Went to the doctors and had a mammogram and ultrasound done because of a lump I discovered on my left breast a couple of months ago. Imaging confirmed that I have 1 lump in my right arm pit area and two lumps in my left arm pit and breast. I'll have to have them all biopsied (scheduled Jan. 6) to confirm whether or not it's more cancer or not but … yeah.

I just can't anymore … you know. Like, how much more can one person possibly endure in one lifetime?

I know I've been absent from the forums a lot lately and haven't been keeping anyone up to speed on things. Back in August/September, my father-in-law fell ill abruptly and was diagnosed with Vascular Dementia and given six more months to live. I've been caring for him along with a team of in-home caregivers/nurses who help me feed him, bathe him, and make the last few moments of his life as comfortable as possible. This circumstance was kind of dumped on me since my husband and brother-in-law both work and the rest of the family wants nothing to do with him or this situation. He's rapidly declined since then and could go at any minute. All the while, my husband has been fooling around with another woman behind my back while I have been stuck inside the home caring for his dying father. That's basically the short and sweet version of it all. The finer details in-between could fill a small novel on their own.

It is not my intention to bring anyone else down with my personal drama so I committed myself to keeping quiet about all of this up until now. For the past few years, I've had nothing but sadness to share with the rest of the world. I wish things were different. I wish I could have something good and positive to share with the community even for just a little while.

Thank you to anyone out there that actually cares. I can stop my rambling now.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: Niabi. You been through so much hun. I truly care and really hope you soon get some peace and tranquility in your life. It´s good to vent sometimes and we are here for you :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

You can always talk about your troubles here, Niabi. We are here to help one another :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

God Niabi, everything seems to be hitting you at once right now 😣 *hugs*

You might need to guilt your worthless husband into doing more for his father while you tame a bit more time for yourself. Jan 6 must seem like a long wait for those biopsies but it will go fast. Hopefully what they detected will turn out to be benign.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sat and was gathering in flight rising. Was going to the bathroom. Suddenly my good leg sets out (good meaning the one where my knee still works). I could barely keep myself up. Hubby had to rush to get me my two crutches. With his help I managed to get into my lounge chair which Im siting in now. I can't move any of my legs, not even lift them up . The pain is beyond messure. . We have 7 steps up to our appartement, and we live in a small appartement so the paramedicis can't get me out, because there is not enough room for a gurney or wheelchair and Im to heavy to lift, and i can not walk. Nothing to do but sit and take pills and hope it wears off. .

Not What I needed

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh no, Tårn, how are you now?? :( *hugs*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

took me 4 hours befor i could walk.. im humping along now with alot of pain.. nothing can be seen as to why my leg what it did. Xray, MRI all shows nothing.. weird...
Im still in pain but at least i can hump into the bathroom now