Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm so sorry Maria. Your friend did the right thing. I've seen first hand the suffering when people refuse to let go. I work at a vet, so it's animals I see it in, but the principle is the same. They did the right thing. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

His wife lost a husband before and she is totally breaking. Feel like they killed him and he could have lived now if they havent pulled the pluggs. She fear he felt every pain tge last 7 hours of his life but im sure they gave him something for the pain

But that's the things going on right now and I just wanna be there and support but I cant

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I dont normally comment politics but this is just too .. yeah

In Denmark we have a proposal to make all menstruation pads/tampons free and one politician said there was no need because like pooping menstruation could be held in if you just had control enough and if you ate birth control pills (called p -pills in Denmark) you would not have menstruation :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont know why the proposal is there but the statement just made me roll my eyes

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

can be held in? LOL Oh my, where does one even start with that?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

IDK ... it is a mindblowing stupid statement.. if you read Danish you can see it all here
https://nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2021-05- ... ffoering-i

Im neither for or against the proposal but the statement is just stupid

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh my god. Does he even know any women? If so he must know very little about them o.O
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

IDK. It gotten suprisingly small attention.. had to click around alot to find it. Be equvilant to a small note om og. 5 in the paper which I think is shamefull beyond words.
The statement is so stupid and condescending towards women everywhere.. it should be a huuuge deal but yeah I dont understand politics

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

30 degress celcuius a humidity which is WAY to high.. and then my menstraution starts so i cannot run around nakid :roll: :roll: :roll:

but then again according to some Danish politicans I just need more disipline to hold it in.. :roll:

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

It's hot here too, and humid. Tomorrow will be in the 90s (F). I had to mow the lawn last night and was soaked in sweat. Thought I was going to melt, literally.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah humidity suuucks.. specially when I have so much extra weight to carry around.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got a new computer (yay not ranting about that) but I forgot to copy over my bookmarks ><
Ugh .. come on memory you can do this
I swear i had a site called rotasig..

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

7 long months since the house flooded, and I still live in ruins. Will I ever get my life back?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: Dewclaw

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

My mum passed away unexpectedly last night. It was so sudden, we’re all still in a state of shock and disbelief. She seemed to be in good health with no known heart problems. Last night she apparently had chest pains and went to hospital to get it checked out. The EEG was clear and she was reportedly cheerful and doing well, but then suddenly collapsed and died. She couldn’t be revived. It’s a mercy that it sounds like she was fine right up to the end and it was so sudden she didn’t suffer. Unfortunately it all happened so quickly my sisters and I didn’t know until it was too late. We’re all numb and in shock. It’s going to take a long time to process.

Here's a picture of us on Mother's Day this year.

MumMothersDay.png
MumMothersDay.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1671 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

im so so so so sorry Wain. I know the feeling of loosing someone close to you. If you need a shoulder to cry on let me know.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm so sorry Wain. :( I lost my mother suddenly years ago, and I know how hard it is. Lethal cardiac arrhythmia is what the autopsy ruled. Big hugs. I know how much it hurts. :*(
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Oh Wain, I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds similar to how I lost my best friend earlier this year so I have an idea of how you may feel. My heart goes out to you and yours, please take it easy so you can work through things at your own pace :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

:hug: sudden deaths are hard. be kind and patient with yourself! I lost my oldest sister about a year ago, and I'm still trying to make peace with my regret at not having more time with her.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

I'm very sorry for your loss :C
Take time to take care of yourself.

Siggy under construction!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

*hugs* thank you all ❤️

It's going to be a while before we sort out the planning side of things, and it's complicated by the fact she left no clear instructions. If you have family, make sure they know what you would like if you died. Also, a will!

For the emotional side, I have basically tired myself out to the point where it's no longer hitting me right now. It's not that I'm trying to avoid the grief, but I need a break from it in order to be able to function and sleep. It'll hit me again later.

Hugs again ❤️