Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

{{{{{hugs}}}} Hope he is home and better soon.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

8:50 am hubby called. Hospital think he got a blotclot in his heart, maybe even more. Hes on intensive unit now. He already has 20 % dead heart tissue from last time.. he's just been getting worse so very worried about how this will effect him
Edit
1:48 pm they still examinating him. In worst case scenario he will need open heart surgery. But we still don't know much

Tired and worried

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Maria wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:56 am 8:50 am hubby called. Hospital think he got a blotclot in his heart, maybe even more. Hes on intensive unit now. He already has 20 % dead heart tissue from last time.. he's just been getting worse so very worried about how this will effect him
Edit
1:48 pm they still examinating him. In worst case scenario he will need open heart surgery. But we still don't know much

Tired and worried
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I am so sorry this is happening.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I hope the hospital can help him improve. :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

its 5:18 pm now and still no news.. i heard from him around noon and it just take time to get results back from the examinations...
9:05 pm. He just called to say goodnight. No news yet. Hopefully we be wiser tomorrow

---
saturday noon - still no news from exams.. im soo restless.. i slept like 1 hour last night.. cant sleep or find rest...

------
Sunday morning - Hubbys TNP (stress of the heart) is still high but its been lowered from 80 t0 40.. its best under 14 so still too high. But he looks better. Still no answers on test. So just waiting

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Due to hubby getting better and a general lack of nurses and rooms they booted him home. We just had a nurse strike in Denmark and some still going on
No answer yet and he's going back wensday

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

The dream is dead.
No Walugi for Smash :C

Siggy under construction!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Maria wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:57 am Due to hubby getting better and a general lack of nurses and rooms they booted him home. We just had a nurse strike in Denmark and some still going on
No answer yet and he's going back wensday
Oh Maria, I only just caught up with all your husband's dramas :( I'm so sorry to hear he's had more troubles, but I'm glad he's improved enough to go home now. Hugs to you both.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you Wain :hug:
He been to check up today. It's due to stress hormones in the heart that he gets sick and develop small clots. But the doctors wont put stress down as a factor so he still needs to go to the munnicipal system
/shrug i m sad and mad at the system but at the same time grateful we live in a country where we can get finacial support when sick
Next check up, barring if he needs to be hospitalized again, is in a month

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

My wonderful daughter has been placed in in-patient care. This happened Friday and she still isn't able to come home. I miss her and I hurt for her. I wish I could make her understand that just because people say they are your friends doesn't mean they have your best interests at heart.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

So sorry she has to go through this. Hugs and love

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I had one of those days that resulted in cleaning up multiple poopy messes and ended up with my hands covered in cat vomit (I work at a vet). Ended up so stressed (we're VERY short-handed and I was trying to juggle 2 separate jobs while training a new employee at the same time) that I forgot to bring my own cat home. I'm a terrible cat mommy. :( :( :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

No you are not!! You'r human and doing a job which helps other kitties. Im sure your cat just saw it as a small vecation :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubby broke a tooth today.. split down the middle and all the way to the root with a lot of tiny fracture linies. Took the emergency dentist 25 minuts to to pull all the tooth and all the fragments out. Cost 550 dollars..
Luckily we got insurance so hopefully we get some money back.

Hubby is hurting but due to his heart condition he can't take heavy painkillers..

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry to hear that. :( Maybe applying some ice to the side where he broke it might help?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

sadly that doesnt help.. only makes it worse.. poor hubby :/

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Can he take over the counter stuff? When my husband had a tooth pulled, they recommended taking one Tylenol and one ibuprofen, and it helped way better than taking just 2 of just Tylenol or 2 of just ibuprofen.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ibupofen messes up without his heart condition meds so thats sadly a no. He can only take 2 panodils every 4th hour..

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Would he be able to take CBD oil?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

sadly no.. both his diabetis and his heart meds puts a stop to most pain meds...