Rant Thread

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Varethyn »

Oh Mirya I am so sorry to hear that. I really hope the new doctor is able to find good treatment for him. Stay strong, hope is not lost :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

We always finds hope and comfort in our faith. ..it's the only thing keeping me from falling apart at this point.
Hubby psyche is challenged a lot and the thing O fear is that they don't know how to handle his mental issues. .if they keep up the way they are now my hubby will back down and sign himself out from the hospital. .which is not good in his condition.. sigh. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I was sad t see the update. :( Hopefully it's something that medications and such can help with, but it will be important he listen to his doctors. Also make sure to ask the doctors any questions you all have. My mom had a heart condition (cardiomyopathy), so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Problem is that you cannot force my husband to do anything. . He will mentally back away and go into "then it all can go @#$$ itself " mode. It's because of his mental problems... if the doctors won't listen then he will back down... that's just the nature of his mental problems. .the doctors need to learn how to handle him if we shall have any chance of getting him treatment

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

It may take some time for him to work his head around what's happening to him. That's normal and OK. You might want to express your concerns to his doctors so that they can better understand how to help him. They want to see him get better.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubbys mental condition is permanent. . He also has diabetes type 2 and have not been taking his medication for 6 years. I finally got him to start and now this with his heart - which the doctors says has nothing to do with his diabetes - makes me fear he will back of his diabetes medicin again. His mental state is super fragile ..
I am stuck at home due to my own problems so I can not be at the hospital as a buffer to make sure every nurse and every doctor treat my husband the right way according to his mental problems. .there is a note in his journal but I can hear from husband that there are a lot of nurses who don't follow it.
You can not preasure my husband. Det that will just make him stop listining and shut down.. it's all such a delicate balance and Im not there to smooth things over. .it's just a bad situation when he has a serious heart condition. .

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got a better doctor. . But only just a little bit. . Hubby is allowed to sleep home now but he has to go to the hospital every morning to get injections. . They still don't know the cause of his heartfailure and his heart still only pump at 1/3 capacity.
It's really wearing on his mental health. . I try to be there for him as much as i can. Most of my support is mentally though as my own body has shut down in this heat.
Our home look like a tornado been through it because none of us has str to do any household chores
Deep sigh. .

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sometimes there is no way to know the cause. For my mom, it was a rogue virus that attacked her heart. Did they give any specific diagnosis other than heart failure?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

not yet.. they have to get his IRN values between 2-3 before they can do more test.. atm it is at 1.5

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Inspiration: Happens
Me: Mehhh it's too hot to do anything.

Weather: Cools down
Me: Inspiration where you go

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

One of my cats is missing. The one I asked my brother to keep. Of course, even if we do find her or she finally comes home, my brother will take her back. He keeps blaming my mother and me. I just want to disappear.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Too humid. ..My feet are swellling and I sweat so much that I have a hard time getting my liquid balance up.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aaand hubby just had a minor blodclot in his eyes due to his new medicin.. if he gets a big one he will be blind.. but if he dont take his medicin his heart will give up on him.. so yay. :(

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!!!!

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry to hear, but at least it's minor and not a big one. Will they put him on blood thinners? My mom had to take them, for her heart.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

He has to be on blood thinners for atleast 3 months or his heart will collapse :( risk of getting a big blot clot now is 80 % :( he cant see on one eye now and first avalibe to go to hospital monday so we dont know if he loose his job.. he drives a cab part time but cant do that when blind..

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

He should qualify for some sort of unemployment/disability. Have you looked in to that?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yup. Different rules in denmark. . We don't have any claIm until we got a diagnose. .And it can be 3 months before we get that. Just suxs

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Update on hubbys situation.. both his eyes now has bloodclot in them.. he has to get laser surgery to close the veins.. atleast 3 weeks waiting period until he can get the surgery.... and maybe longer.. and in the meantime the meds he takes for his heart just keep adding the risk for more bloodclots in his eyes..

yay :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Enough in RL to rant about but I just wanted to rant about something else. .

SPOILER ALERT!

The drustvar "witchhunts" quest. . Did they bother anyone else or just me? ..the bad history of purshuing woman and killing them because they thought the were witches made into a questline in wow? I found it very distastefull. .....Only halfway through it as I have to take pauses from it. .

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

They never really bothered me. They are based off of a past event in history, but actually being genuine witches instead of just being accused of such.

Besides, the witch hunts/trials were events that took place over centuries, not just for a short period of time in Salem. That is just the most well known witch trial, but it was happening in other colonies and long before in Europe. Further, men and women were both killed throughout the centuries for supposedly using witchcraft, not just women.