Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: Varethyn. Know you´r valued and cared about. i really like you

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Today around 11 am hubby had to call 911 due to pains in his heart, trouble breathing and stabling pain in his stomach.
They have stabalized him and hes better. But hubbys health is just so bad.. I know he this time will come home to me. But I can't help to worry about the future.
I miss my cat more than ever and I feel alone and sad.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubbys been realeased again but he needs more exams. His current heart pumps at 38 % effeciency . 18 % of his heart dont get blood anf oxygen. The exams will tell if it has gotten worse... if it has there are no treatment. Depending on how fast he deteriotates if he's gotten worse will determined how long he has to live...
But we dont know anything until more examinations are done...

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So sorry to hear he isn't doing well. Let them do their tests and see what they say after. Is a transplant or an artificial heart an option?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not sure.
Organ transplantation is a conciense option for Jehovahs wittnesses
"The Witnesses do not feel that the Bible comments directly on organ transplants; hence, decisions regarding cornea, kidney, or other tissue transplants must be made by the individual Witness."
Hubby is not sure how he feels about it.
So not sure if its an option or not. It's a dessision only he can make

Plus he is a diabetic with loss of feeling in feets and legs.. not sure he would even qualify...

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I'm really sorry, Maria. It is such a difficult thing to go through :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

First examns done.. not any answers yet..
My heartache over my cat is far from better.. some days its worse... Atleast I know he is well but i just chant shake the sad and empty feeling...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

First answer to hubbys heart test next month.
And I cant shake the sadness from loosing Milo. I remember the last day he was here, how he cried when they took him away..my heart is destroyed And broken.
Milo is well now but im not..I want him back but I cant..

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Yesterday was a really really bad day at work. Today my car won't start, so I guess I don't have to worry about that today. Would be nice to get to work so I can get a full paycheck. Struggling atm.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: it´s hard times.. our electric bill has doubled from last month

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

My stupid husband borrowed money from the wrong people. He's being extorted, even though he has paid back way more than he borrowed. Yesterday he was jumped and beat up. Today the guy tried to break the door down in broad daylight. We called the police, they told him to leave and told us to get a no trespassing sign. He was trying to break the door down in BROAD DAYLIGHT. What is a sign going to do?

Bad pic, but he scuffed up the door, you can see the outline of his shoe on the right and some kitty paw prints in the upper right. I'm afraid to go to sleep.

https://ibb.co/Jq3kVrK

Leaving is not an option, the brakes on my car are shot, and I don't have the money to fix it.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

First off, I hope everyone else who got hit by the winter storm is doing well and keeping warm as best they can. We got lucky in that regard in that we still have electricity, heating, our pipes are managing and all our cats are inside safe and sound. My boyfriend's family, who live out in the country, aren't so lucky. They have no internet, no water, and both their outdoor cats are missing. So, our Christmas get-together is cancelled till New Year's Eve.

Then, I finally heard back from my adoptive father earlier and it turns out he's been hospitalized since early November and was finally discharged back on Monday. He sounded... tired. As in having to catch his breath after every word tired. He and my adoptive mother are not my favorite people given their narcissism and how poorly they treated me before I moved out back when I was nineteen, but hearing him say that he was unsure of how much time he has left left me with some very mixed feelings on the whole matter. He admitted to feeling that he may not have much time left, and I won't miss him when he's gone, but my boyfriend's parents told me he's been trying to make up for how badly he treated me before, and while I'll never forgive him, I do appreciate the fact that he's even bothering to try.

Sorry, I just needed to get this off my chest, and to anyone who reads this: thank you for taking the time to do so. I hope everyone's having a better Christmas than I am.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Falcon wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:24 pm So, our Christmas get-together is cancelled till New Year's Eve.

Then, I finally heard back from my adoptive father earlier
Oh god, I'm sorry :( It's such a confused mess when you have to process feelings about a family member who is dying/died who you have a troubled past with. I hope you're doing ok. Sometimes there are things for which we'll never have a proper resolution, but I hope you can find your own peace about it.

And I'm sorry your Christmas Day festivity was cancelled. I hope your delayed one is a good one.

Mine was cancelled too, at the last minute on Christmas morning. So, I just sat around alone all day, and ate coleslaw for lunch. When you're single it hits harder on days like that, when you have no family about you.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry you had a rough time Falcon.

And you too Wain. I hope today, and each day going forth, is better for both of you.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hugs to you both :hug:

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I'm sorry yours was cancelled, too, Wain, but I hope you have a good one if it can be rescheduled.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

WTB some sort of moderation from WoW... sometimes it just gets too nasty.... WHY can ppl get away with this..

In Everquest we had VERY stright chat moderators.... not sure how it is now..but man sometimes i want to ignore the world

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn sometimes chat makes me really wonder about humanity. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

me too hun.. me too... just the name.. why cant the moderators just interact.... sign