Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

If you have access to water or a pool, it's also a great way to exercise with low/no impact.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Not always possible to get in and out of a pool. I cant get out unless they got a handicap ramp...and still its super hard on my legs

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I hope you feel better soon. My sister just lost 60 pounds using a special diet. The food was a bit pricey, but if you can get access to a nutritionist with your health insurance maybe it can help. She didn't exercise until recently as she was recovering from knee surgery.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heatwave ongoing in Denmark... my skin forms blisters and boils due to the heat... which then turns into wounds.. I hate heatwaves..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Microburst knocked out our power for 27 hours via giant tree. So happy to have the AC back on.

As for the experience... 0/10 would no recommend.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

To those who yell at me in-game for selling rare battle pets on the AH,

I'm sorry you don't like me camping mobs for rare battle pets. I'm sorry you think I'm a vile, evil pig for selling them on the AH. I'm sorry you somehow think you're entitled to any rare battle pets I loot, especially in this day and age of personal loot drops. And I'm sorry your luck has been crappy in trying to get any of them.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to stop or give any of them away to you just because you have a problem with me making gold this way. I'm putting in the time camping these mobs during N'Zoth assaults and utilizing opportunities when they present themselves. But most importantly, I'm not responsible for your bad luck in getting them to drop for you, I'm not responsible for your lack of willingness / lack of time to camp them daily, and I'm not responsible if you either don't have more than one toon to camp with, or if you can't / won't utilize any alts you do have that are far enough along in the cloak quest to camp these mobs in addition to your main.

Bottom line: Buying and selling on the AH is part of what I enjoy about this game, and I'm going to continue what I'm doing in the last days of this expansion so that I can fund my army of alts in their professions during the next expansion.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Today our wonderful Kenadie is being put to sleep. She was diagnosed with an Osteosarcoma in March. They gave her 2 months. She lived a happy life until yesterday when the bone was finally destroyed. Amputation had not been an option due to other areas that had some cancer issues. We all said our goodbyes and a home hospice person will be coming over to my parents at noon. It hurts so much, she was 2 months off of being 10 and was such a sweet wonderful friend.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So sorry to hear that Sy. Losing an animal is losing family. :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh I'm so sorry Sy :( That's just awful :(
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im so sorry hun :(

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Thank you everyone for the kindness. Here is a picture of Kenadie

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

When you see new forum accounts make their first posts in the book and movie threads, and you just know they're spammers, because that's what spammers seem to do, but you still want to hold off banning them till they actually spam, because maybe you'll be wrong about them just this once :P
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Every year I always sort the Halloween candy by type, I have done this as long as I can remember. I also sort things like cookies into perfect rows when they are cooling etc. My family thinks its funny to move a piece or two just to watch me fix it. This year my husband kept messing with it while I was sorting then mixed them all together, he then tried to do it again while I was sorting and I freaked out. I was shaking and crying and I know it was dumb and I have no idea why I reacted like that.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I always sort my candy... I was diagnosed with mild OCD because I get exatly like you. I get physical ill if someone mix it again.
Also if there is a linie there isnt straight or if the dishes isnt stacked according to size and more. I would suggest talking to someone. OCD can be hard to live with

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

today has been the week from hell. I had and MRI and discovered I have 3 new ruptured discs they also sent me for a CT scan due to so abnormal looking lymnodes. Yesterday I had the CT and now I have to have a biopsy due to multiple lymph issues. I also discovered I am allergic to the Iodine contrast and spent 3 hours in the ER and still have a swollen mouth, I am just done with things

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Syleye wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:29 pm today has been the week from hell. I had and MRI and discovered I have 3 new ruptured discs they also sent me for a CT scan due to so abnormal looking lymnodes. Yesterday I had the CT and now I have to have a biopsy due to multiple lymph issues. I also discovered I am allergic to the Iodine contrast and spent 3 hours in the ER and still have a swollen mouth, I am just done with things
Omg Syleye that sucks so much. I hope everything turns out okay. Try to do something relaxing if you can. 2020 has been just awful. I haven't been able to eat solid food since August and have had to have cts mris, and all sorts of fun stuff. They still don't know why so I have a bigger test on the 19th. We just gotta hang in there and maybe things will get better.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh God Syleye. That's fucking awful :( I really hope things are on the improve for you after this. :hug:
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

My father's kitten died this morning on his lap.
He had the kitten for a week.
I told them not to get one, mostly because of the big, untrained dogs they have... But they did anyways.
He was very cute and very tiny.
When I went over there on Wed, I should have checked his gums... But I didn't. I noticed he was itchy but I didnt see any fleas right away.
We dont know why he died exactly. He just fell asleep and didnt wake up... But I suspect that he had some fleas and maybe worms that sucked all the blood out of him.
He didnt even have a name yet.

Siggy under construction!

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So sorry to hear about the kitten. :( Most times when fleas are involved death is caused by anemia. Their tiny bodies just can't compensate. Should he decide to get another one, have it vet checked and treated for fleas and parasites right away. Treatments are age and weight dependent, so use what's appropriate.

Sy, hoping things begin to brighten for you. hang in there.