Rant Thread

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Snowy »

When people on LiveJournal know how to cheer you up better than your irl friends do. )': I mean, I love my friends, I really do, but none of them know a thing about making someone feel better...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I will say I'm kind of getting sick of that "they landed somewhere safe" theory. I've seen enough of those airplane crash docos to know the chances on that are very slim.

Yeah I know it's bad to think that way and I should hope that some people will be alive but the longer it goes on the chances it's true get less. Sad I know but yeah :S

Also don't think that;s me saying I'm sick of you :lol: not at all XD. I'm sorry if none of that made no sense I have had too much to drink tonight and my grandad came over and he makes his own beer and yeah XD
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

cowmuflage wrote:I will say I'm kind of getting sick of that "they landed somewhere safe" theory. I've seen enough of those airplane crash docos to know the chances on that are very slim.

Yeah I know it's bad to think that way and I should hope that some people will be alive but the longer it goes on the chances it's true get less. Sad I know but yeah :S

Also don't think that;s me saying I'm sick of you :lol: not at all XD. I'm sorry if none of that made no sense I have had too much to drink tonight and my grandad came over and he makes his own beer and yeah XD
Yeah all good. Its very unlikely they are all safe on the "Lost" island somewhere (and ive watched my fair share of air crash investigation too :lol: ) but even if they were some survivors at the time of the crash the amount of time the Malyasian authorities have fucked about with the search they would be gone by now...just very annoyed with the media atm. Its just unthinkable that in 2014 a plane can drop off radar and go unoticed or the alarm not raised right away!!

Still miracles can happen I guess so ill think positive until then #prayforMH370

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

amazing how a small misunderstanding and some stupid words on my part turned into such a shitstorm
wow i'll just keep my mouth shut next time that'll save me a lot of problems

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

ugh there is little no reason whatsoever for me to feel so angry and bitter and jealous over absolutely nothing. it's almost like people can have lives that don't exclusively involve me in everything without it actually meaning they hate me what a miracle self get that through your head and calm down.

/sigh
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

To the people ranting on Tumblr about the casting of a certain character because it's a female VA and not genderless. Shut up for chrst sake! Hanji is not a transgender person/ has no gender she is clearly a woman. Both in the comics and in the cartoon. Also it's not a "clear transphobic attack" my god why don't you people get angry over real hate and not made up shit?

I don't get this fandom somedays.

I mean yeah I understand how these people feel, when you get something in your head about how someone is meant to be/sound and the real thing does not sound/act that way but calm down guys.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Azunara wrote:ugh there is little no reason whatsoever for me to feel so angry and bitter and jealous over absolutely nothing. it's almost like people can have lives that don't exclusively involve me in everything without it actually meaning they hate me what a miracle self get that through your head and calm down.

/sigh
This is how I feel... a lot. ): And I wish I would stop. Every single time friends do something without me, even though they normally ask me first but I'm busy/whatever, if I'm not involved I instantly feel jealous and I don't like it and I just assume everyone hates me and dsjkfnsjkdfns

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Someone popular on another website (It's similar to Flight Rising) is copying an old adoptable I did.

It's making me a little mad. >_<

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Snowy wrote:
Azunara wrote:ugh there is little no reason whatsoever for me to feel so angry and bitter and jealous over absolutely nothing. it's almost like people can have lives that don't exclusively involve me in everything without it actually meaning they hate me what a miracle self get that through your head and calm down.

/sigh
This is how I feel... a lot. ): And I wish I would stop. Every single time friends do something without me, even though they normally ask me first but I'm busy/whatever, if I'm not involved I instantly feel jealous and I don't like it and I just assume everyone hates me and dsjkfnsjkdfns
My girlfriend is sort of the same way, but her jealousy stems from fear because of past bad experiences -- she's afraid that other people will take my attention and I'll subsequently leave her because she isn't as fun or interesting, which I'd never do. :c

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Saying "just walk in" or "just start talking" does not help someone with social anxiety. That's like telling someone with depression to "just stop being sad" or someone that is overweight to "just eat healthy."

I CAN NOT just walk in and start a conversation with someone. I'm a ball of anxiety.

*curls up*

*weeps*

*rolls away from everyone*

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wassa wrote:Saying "just walk in" or "just start talking" does not help someone with social anxiety. That's like telling someone with depression to "just stop being sad" or someone that is overweight to "just eat healthy."

I CAN NOT just walk in and start a conversation with someone. I'm a ball of anxiety.

*curls up*

*weeps*

*rolls away from everyone*
It's incredibly frustrating when people do things like that. :(

Sometimes my boyfriend just doesn't understand my anxiety issues when they crop up. One time I had to make an important phone call and I was so stressed about it I ended up hanging up before it even rang and started crying and he just kept telling me "it's no big deal you just have to call them" and getting frustrated with me, but I Just. Couldn't. Do it.

And when I get overwhelmed by small matters I freeze up and can't do them even though they're simple everyday things that shouldn't be a big deal. And some people never really get it and it's hard to make yourself understood.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

The next person that comments on a MH370 news story with "It was aliens" gets my fist through their virtual face...yes its a mystery but really this isn't an episode of Lost or The X Files...there are real people with families that are frantic for news and the clusterf%^k of a job Malaysian Authorities are doing is disgraceful!!!

If they are witholding something from the other nations helping (especially China and the US who seem to have found more evidence in 2 days than they have in a week) I hope all 12 smack the Malaysian government for it! And don't get me started on that shaman's antics....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Vephriel wrote:And when I get overwhelmed by small matters I freeze up and can't do them even though they're simple everyday things that shouldn't be a big deal.
I struggle with this. I can't even explain it to myself, much less other people. I just feel stuck.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

GormanGhaste wrote:
Vephriel wrote:And when I get overwhelmed by small matters I freeze up and can't do them even though they're simple everyday things that shouldn't be a big deal.
I struggle with this. I can't even explain it to myself, much less other people. I just feel stuck.
It's the worst. :/

Just last week I had an episode where I got a brand new dresser and I was really excited to put my clothes in it and have more space for organizing. But then I started stressing out because I had clothes everywhere and I realized how much laundry I had to deal with before I could even start tidying things up and I started crying. Over something as stupid as buying a new dresser. I hate it.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Again with the bitching about voice actors not "sounding right". If I see one more person saying the people who do the Attack on Titan Fan dubs do a better job then the professional voice actors do I'm am going to fucking stab a bitch. It's extremely assholeish to say things like that. It's nothing but entitlement and ego. Those VA are professionals and work extremly hard to do their jobs because it's not a easy job at all, I've met some VAs before and it's not a walk in the park.

Really why do I even bother having a Tumblr acount, there really is zero good things about that site.

It's even making me hate the few Petopians I follow on it!

Also whats with the people who use their depression as a reason not to pay someone for their hard work? and why am I the bad guy when I say no to them? If you can't pay someone don't ask them to bloody do work for you. Fucking hell.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Um

No offense but that "It's even making me hate the few Petopians I follow on it!" is REALLY rude, and if any of them see it, they would probably get their feelings hurt. s:

Really fucking tacky tbh

And yeah.. I know I'll get just the "This is the rant thread I can say what I want!!" spiel back, but that's pretty close to targetting and I really don't think that needs to be happening here. It's in the thread's rules.

"Don't rant about people or situations on this forum"

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I have not named names. If you have a issue with it tell the mods about it. Don't self mod.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Not really self modding in mentioning the rules, but okay (:

It's still gross as heck.
Last edited by Arthur on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

My foot is hot but I can't feel my toes. Stupid ankle heal right so I can walk like a normal human again. :| :mrgreen:

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Got kicked from game and now can't seem to get back in am I only one or is this wide spread?