Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

My uncle died last night. We knew it would be soon, but not this soon.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I'm sorry for your loss hun. I feel your pain :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Dewclaw wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:45 am My uncle died last night. We knew it would be soon, but not this soon.
I'm so sorry :( :hug:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

SpiritBinder wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 am Honestly, people who I already don’t particularly like, but you give the best version of myself. Why, because I want to be a more compassionate person. They decide to lead in with sweet subtle conversation, then completely deconstruct all the positive things you said, suggesting it was all not that good. Then they say a really awful thing about you to you face. Without a skip, like it’s taking about the weather. I’m left a spinning and flustered,
trying to over explain that that’s not correct, etc, etc. all the while, they just watch and smirk.

Why?!? Why be so awful, why say awful lies for no other reason but to make someone feel small.

I really really fucking hate people sometimes. I wish their words would just wash off me, but I made myself vulnerable and open to someone I knew was mean. I tried to be a good person, and they just emotionally fucked me over knowing full well...

Just... gross.
I know what a good person you are and I'm sorry for the shitty person who made you feel that way. That person is damaged and toxic, and while it would be stupid to pretend they shouldn't get to you I find it's sometimes helpful to focus on the fact you're dealing with someone like that and not someone whose opinion reflects reality.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Enough to rant about lately. .mother in law dying. My hubbys heart condition, my own health. But for now Im going to rant about monk tanks! I have a druid healer (120) , a Holy priest (75) and a Holy paladin (51), and monk tanks are the worst ive ever seen! ! They are soooo hard to keep alive, they can't hold agro and those ive meet always tries to pull sooo many at once though they don't got the armor or health for it! #banmonktanks !

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Namarie I am really sorry *hugs*

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

SpiritBinder wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 am Honestly, people who I already don’t particularly like, but you give the best version of myself. Why, because I want to be a more compassionate person. They decide to lead in with sweet subtle conversation, then completely deconstruct all the positive things you said, suggesting it was all not that good. Then they say a really awful thing about you to you face. Without a skip, like it’s taking about the weather. I’m left a spinning and flustered,
trying to over explain that that’s not correct, etc, etc. all the while, they just watch and smirk.

Why?!? Why be so awful, why say awful lies for no other reason but to make someone feel small.

I really really fucking hate people sometimes. I wish their words would just wash off me, but I made myself vulnerable and open to someone I knew was mean. I tried to be a good person, and they just emotionally fucked me over knowing full well...

Just... gross.
That's because truly toxic people don't get how toxic they are. And more often than not see themselves as some sort of victim - even while saying passive aggressively mean things to your face. And as much as we wish we could say "whatever dude" words hurt :( Sorry you're dealing with this - we know what an awesome person you are. Hopefully karma will bitch slap this individual.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Namárië wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:49 pm Enough to rant about lately. .mother in law dying. My hubbys heart condition, my own health. But for now Im going to rant about monk tanks! I have a druid healer (120) , a Holy priest (75) and a Holy paladin (51), and monk tanks are the worst ive ever seen! ! They are soooo hard to keep alive, they can't hold agro and those ive meet always tries to pull sooo many at once though they don't got the armor or health for it! #banmonktanks !
:( :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mother in law died 2 min ago. Glad she got peace. Wish I could be there! !

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry to hear of her passing. :( <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks hun. We both lost family members. Hug to you too :hug: I am kinda relived she got peace and is not suffering any longer. . Just wish I could be there. .g.feel guilty that I can't be there. .suxs to have a broken body. .

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

The end of suffering is a blessing when nothing more can be done. It's just so very hard to say goodbye. I'm sure she knew you would have been there if you could.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sadly probably not as she also suffered from dementia . . . But she got peace. I know my father in law understand my situation but there are some family members who has snarky remarks about me.ø not being there. It just makes me feel. .less.

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

:hug:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 pm Mother in law died 2 min ago. Glad she got peace. Wish I could be there! !
I’m so sorry, Tårn. :( I hope your family is doing ok. Especially your father in law.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you. It might sound harsh but I think he is a bit reliefed.. she had been getting worse for 2 years now.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 am Thank you. It might sound harsh but I think he is a bit reliefed.. she had been getting worse for 2 years now.
Not harsh. I know exactly what it's like to go through that with a loved one, when their quality of life has gone but their body keeps going... :( It is a kind of relief when they finally pass.
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Husband cheated on me again … with another woman this time.

It's over. I'm leaving the S.O.B for good. I'm done with this bullsh-t!!!

See you in court mutherf---er!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh god, Niabi, I'm so sorry. What a prick. It sounds like you're strong and taking control of the situation, but still, take care of yourself! :hug:
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Thank you Wain. I will.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising